PDA

View Full Version : Dreadful, dreadful woman.

Psychotic
03-27-2010, 01:01 AM
Happy birthday, Chloe. {:

You are still evil though. :colbert:

Freya
03-27-2010, 01:04 AM
I don't know why you're evil but have a fantastic birthday even if it has a twinge of evil.

Chloe.
03-27-2010, 07:36 PM
I told you that you would make me a birthday thread didn't I Paul? :smug:

Thank you! :aimkiss:

I don't know why you're evil but have a fantastic birthday even if it has a twinge of evil.

Paul is just upset because I rejected him multiple times. And thanks! :D

~*~Celes~*~
03-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Happy birthday! :jess: STAY AWESOME OKAY PLEASE DON'T CHANGE EVER

Rodarian
03-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Oh Chloe... Could you kiss Julianne Moore again.... Oh wait...Wrong Chloe....:jess:

Happy Brithday!!

Rebellious Eagle
03-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Happy, happy birthday~ :D

Chloe.
03-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Happy birthday! :jess: STAY AWESOME OKAY PLEASE DON'T CHANGE EVER

Haha sure, thank you! :D

Oh Chloe... Could you kiss Julianne Moore again.... Oh wait...Wrong Chloe....:jess:

Happy Brithday!!

lol

Thank you! :}

Happy, happy birthday~ :D

Thank yooooou :jess:

eestlinc
03-27-2010, 09:25 PM
If I were an admin I would change your name to Chole.

Rantz
03-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Mega happy birthday to you Chloe toe. They don't rhyme but let's pretend they do it's your new nickname ok!?!

vinnie's mini's
03-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Happy birthday Chlooooooe~! :omghey: I hope you had a great day, and sorry my present didn't look all that much, I'll get you something much bigger next year promise! :P

BTW I hope you had the biggest slice of cake :P and I hope it was nice.

Sephiroth
03-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Best wishes from me, happy birthday Chloe.

Chloe.
03-27-2010, 10:46 PM

So many people spell my name like that, it's annoying. :p Though I probably wouldn't notice straight away if you did change it. xD

Mega happy birthday to you Chloe toe. They don't rhyme but let's pretend they do it's your new nickname ok!?!

Haha thank you! It would rhyme if you called me Chlo toe, or just pronounced toe like toey. It's cute anyway :jess:

Happy birthday Chlooooooe~! :omghey: I hope you had a great day, and sorry my present didn't look all that much, I'll get you something much bigger next year promise! :P

BTW I hope you had the biggest slice of cake :P and I hope it was nice.

Thank yooooou! It's fine, I loved it! :jess:

And oh yes, I did. :}

Best wishes from me, happy birthday Chloe.

Thank you! :)

Aerith's Knight
03-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Happy birthday, Chloe! You've been legal for over a year now! :D

Naw, but seriously, try to enjoy your birthday and lay the guilt on your parents to get a car next time.

Rantz
03-27-2010, 11:28 PM

Haha thank you! It would rhyme if you called me Chlo toe, or just pronounced toe like toey. It's cute anyway :jess:

The latter! I'll go for the latter!

Iceglow
03-28-2010, 12:27 AM
It's all good I still have like 35 mins or there about to slip this in, Happy birthday Chloe!

Chloe.
03-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Happy birthday, Chloe! You've been legal for over a year now! :D

Naw, but seriously, try to enjoy your birthday and lay the guilt on your parents to get a car next time.

Haha I never thought of it like that :p

Thank you, I had a good day. :} Yeah like they would ever buy me a car. :jess:

The latter! I'll go for the latter!

Chloe Toey it is then! :D

It's all good I still have like 35 mins or there about to slip this in, Happy birthday Chloe!

Thank you! :)

My birthday is over now, I was very upset this morning. :(

eestlinc
03-28-2010, 09:29 PM

So many people spell my name like that, it's annoying. :p Though I probably wouldn't notice straight away if you did change it. xD
seriously? do people actually think your name is Chole? Who is named Chole? Chloe is a real name!

Chloe.
03-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Some people just can't spell. :p I don't understand how someone could think that the o comes before the l though. xD

oddler
03-29-2010, 12:18 AM
Some people just can't spell. :p I don't understand how someone could think that the o comes before the l though. xD

Quoting this so we have proof of the mega awesome of this situation.

Merry birthday, even though I'm sooo late. :)

Chloe.
03-29-2010, 03:34 PM

Quoting this so we have proof of the mega awesome of this situation.

Merry birthday, even though I'm sooo late. :)

Paul changed my name 'cause he's a meanie. :(

And thanks. :}