PDA

View Full Version : Dear Tina Turner

Cuchulainn
03-29-2010, 03:15 AM
Dear Tina Turner,

I am writing to you about my problem. After I listened to your hit 'Private Dancer' I consider you to be an authority in the matter. I need to know what to do with my mouth when I dance. Sometimes when I have not had enough alcohol to cover up the shame of being forced to dance by, what could be best described as 'a dick', it's all I can focus on. So much so that I have no idea what is going on outside my shame, my legs & my mouth. So, do you bite your bottom lip like Ricky in The Office? Do you pout? Do you grin like a cheshire cat on prozac? Or...do you merely do nothing? body moving but face acting as if it's watching Two & Half Men & losing it's will to live. I sometimes cry, is that acceptable? When I did drugs I never had this problem as I used to chew gum or the sides of my mouth till the blood stopped. Now I have no such excuses. I chewed gum a few times but I did not always have it to hand...i'm not proud of this but one time I even pretended to chew gum...there was nothing there & everyone knew it. If I had it my way Tina I'd never dance but there are times where it's unavoidable like weddings of people you love & funerals of people you hate.

Please help Tina you're my only hope.

PS: You're still alive right?

Yours

Cuch

SO WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU DANCE PEOPLE?

NorthernChaosGod
03-29-2010, 09:55 AM
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/macdre.jpg

Chris
03-29-2010, 12:10 PM
I love the Irish, but they are notorious for sipping a little too much... erm.... flavoured water. :D

Jiro
03-29-2010, 12:28 PM
I.. don't know. I'm probably going to focus on it now and feel like even more of a dick and never dance again.

Cuchulainn
03-29-2010, 12:53 PM
I.. don't know. I'm probably going to focus on it now and feel like even more of a dick and never dance again.

Yes...It will do this to you. The second you think about it you're fucked.

Pheesh
03-29-2010, 02:51 PM
The trick is to be drunk enough not to care. ;)

NorthernChaosGod
03-30-2010, 12:27 AM

I feel like I might be the only to get that this was implied with my picture.

Imperfectionist
03-30-2010, 12:54 AM

Man speaks the truth.

Jiro
03-30-2010, 07:15 AM

I thought it had something to do with having an afro.

G13
03-30-2010, 08:38 AM
Bitter Beer Face for me. Seriously. It's wrong.

Pheesh
03-30-2010, 10:49 AM

I couldn't help but notice anything except his awesome gangsta name that he was showing on his bling.

NorthernChaosGod
03-30-2010, 08:03 PM

I couldn't help but notice anything except his awesome gangsta name that he was showing on his bling.

Lol, that's Mac Dre. His name isn't Thizz. :P
Thizzle Dance (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9194976588990273278#)

first i do it like this
i put a look on my face like i smell some piss
bounce to the beat till it starts to hurt
then i dust all the smirk off me shirt
dip to the ground as i catch the bass
then i wipe all the sweat off me face
pop back up then i start to slide
popping my collar, as i glide
then i break the thang down and do the bird
dust my self off like i just stole third
come on everybody, now's the chance
fuck the harlem shake, it's the thizzle dance

bipper
03-30-2010, 08:06 PM
O face.

Breine
03-30-2010, 09:53 PM
I've never thought about that before, but the right answer seems to be...

Brunettepudding
03-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Depends.

I either smile, or I laugh. I don't usually dance unless I'm with a group of people who're acting stupid, or I'm trying to be obnoxious.

Moon Rabbits
03-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Dear Tina Turner,

I am writing to you about my problem. After I listened to your hit 'Private Dancer' I consider you to be an authority in the matter. I need to know what to do with my mouth when I dance. Sometimes when I have not had enough alcohol to cover up the shame of being forced to dance by, what could be best described as 'a dick', it's all I can focus on. So much so that I have no idea what is going on outside my shame, my legs & my mouth. So, do you bite your bottom lip like Ricky in The Office? Do you pout? Do you grin like a cheshire cat on prozac? Or...do you merely do nothing? body moving but face acting as if it's watching Two & Half Men & losing it's will to live. I sometimes cry, is that acceptable? When I did drugs I never had this problem as I used to chew gum or the sides of my mouth till the blood stopped. Now I have no such excuses. I chewed gum a few times but I did not always have it to hand...i'm not proud of this but one time I even pretended to chew gum...there was nothing there & everyone knew it. If I had it my way Tina I'd never dance but there are times where it's unavoidable like weddings of people you love & funerals of people you hate.

Please help Tina you're my only hope.

PS: You're still alive right?

Yours

Cuch

I love you.

Incidentally, I have never thought about my mouth whilst dancing probably because I'm usually so drunk I have no idea what's going on if I'm dancing.

Cuchulainn
03-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Back atcha Rabbets

Old Manus
03-31-2010, 12:34 AM
Have one corner of your mouth droop, as if you've recently had a stroke.

Rodarian
03-31-2010, 10:10 AM
I usually smile or if its particularly awesome song.. I kick into high gear and my lips usually begins to pout for some 'sexual healing' XD