PDA

View Full Version : Wanna play footsie?

PureMourning
03-29-2010, 08:07 AM
Right-o, now that the title of this thread has lured you in... :p

When I was much younger and I could NOT stand going to sleep with socks on. It always felt uncomfortable and I had to sleep barefooted.

However, once I grew older things changed quite a bit. Now I CAN'T stand sleeping without socks on. I don't like the sensation of a dry foot on the sheets and I much prefer the comfort of my socks.

What about you all: do you prefer to sleep with socks or no socks on?

:greenie:

Rantz
03-29-2010, 08:11 AM
I've never even heard of anyone sleeping with their socks on before. The very idea is preposterous! Fi! Fi on ye!

Aerith's Knight
03-29-2010, 08:32 AM
I can hardly understand men wearing anything but boxers to bed, but socks a little weird there, pal.

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Only in the winter. hardwood floors :/

PureMourning
03-29-2010, 08:41 AM
Lol, I never knew it was so unheard of!

Agent Proto
03-29-2010, 08:55 AM
I don't play footsies.

As for the socks in bed issue, I usually don't, but at the moment, having to wear bandages on both legs, I am forced to wear socks while I sleep. At first, I found it annoying, but after a few times, I got around to being used to them. Advantage to socks in bed is that my feet are never cold.

Bunny
03-29-2010, 09:15 AM
I need socks in order to sleep.

NorthernChaosGod
03-29-2010, 09:52 AM
It will take me forever to fall asleep if I'm not wearing any socks, be it winter or summer or anything in between. I actually feel very uncomfortable not wearing socks pretty much anytime at all. So as it stands, unless I'm taking a shower or generally going to be getting my feet wet, I will have socks on.

Breine
03-29-2010, 10:20 AM
I sleep without socks. Mostly anyways. It doesn't really matter, to be honest. If I'm cold I sleep with socks, and if I'm not cold, I don't.

Parker
03-29-2010, 10:41 AM
I've never slept with or without socks

Zeldy
03-29-2010, 11:38 AM
This last winter when I've been coming in after a night out, there's nothing nicer than drunkenly putting on warm socks and sleeping with a hot water bottle positioned at the end of the bed to keep my feet warm! They're practically icicles!

I used to always wear socks though, but because I have a cotton sheet as well as a duvet (I have no idea what it's called, I simply cannot sleep without my "flanelette" as i've always called it), my socks were getting ruined as they ended up getting covered in little cotton bobbles! So I stopped.

Pheesh
03-29-2010, 02:10 PM
I slept in socks once, and that was when I passed out...and it shouldn't count because I had shoes on aswell.

It's never so cold that I've had to wear socks to bed, and I find if I wear socks too long it disrupts circulation to my feets :(

Rebellious Eagle
03-29-2010, 02:14 PM
I only sleep with socks on if it's really cold in my room. Otherwise, no, I despise wearing socks to bed!

PureMourning
03-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Thank-you Bunny and NorthernChaosGod for alleviating some of the weirdo-ness I was I feeling. :D

Rodarian
03-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Sometimes I do if it get particularly cold or if the mosquitoes have invaded my room and sucking my precious blood (fucking hate them)

Oh I never seem take my socks off during sex..... seriously..

~*~Celes~*~
03-29-2010, 08:59 PM
I like to wear socks to bed cause it keeps my feet warm. however, I can't wear socks that are too tight or too loose, cause then I can't sleep. So, I have to find the perfect kind of sock for that :jess: Hanes ankle cut seems to work perfect.

demondude
03-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Right-o, now that the title of this thread has lured you in... :p

When I was much younger and I could NOT stand going to sleep with socks on. It always felt uncomfortable and I had to sleep barefooted.

However, once I grew older things changed quite a bit. Now I CAN'T stand sleeping without socks on. I don't like the sensation of a dry foot on the sheets and I much prefer the comfort of my socks.

What about you all: do you prefer to sleep with socks or no socks on?

:greenie:

I need socks in order to sleep.

It will take me forever to fall asleep if I'm not wearing any socks, be it winter or summer or anything in between. I actually feel very uncomfortable not wearing socks pretty much anytime at all. So as it stands, unless I'm taking a shower or generally going to be getting my feet wet, I will have socks on.

You should all feel alien. :mad2:

EDIT: You too, Celes.

NorthernChaosGod
03-30-2010, 12:25 AM
Thank-you Bunny and NorthernChaosGod for alleviating some of the weirdo-ness I was I feeling. :D
No worries, I got yo' back, nigga.

Haha, same. I don't really see the point.

Bite me, you're the weird one. :P

qwertysaur
03-30-2010, 02:30 AM

Bite me, you're the weird one. :P
He actually WILL bite you, watch what you say :p

fire_of_avalon
03-30-2010, 02:47 AM
I am barefoot as much as it is possible for me to be. That being said, one of the greatest feelings in the world for me is to take off my socks and climb into bed REALLY fast and rub my feet all over my sheets because they're all sensitive and tingly. It's awesome.

leader of mortals
03-30-2010, 02:49 AM
I sometimes fall asleep with my socks on, but it's only when I take an afternoon nap, and I normally take my socks off then too.

Jessweeee♪
03-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Even when I'm super cold and think I want to go to bed with socks on, they end up on top of my covers or on the floor by the time I wake up.

PuPu
03-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Socks are dumb. The only time I wear them is when I have to wear shoes. Even in the winter.

Shoeberto
03-30-2010, 02:59 AM
I am barefoot as much as it is possible for me to be. That being said, one of the greatest feelings in the world for me is to take off my socks and climb into bed REALLY fast and rub my feet all over my sheets because they're all sensitive and tingly. It's awesome.
Listen well, will you marry me?

fire_of_avalon
03-30-2010, 03:03 AM
Not now, boy.

~*~Celes~*~
03-30-2010, 03:04 AM
but DD I love you :cry:

Goldenboko
03-30-2010, 03:06 AM
If it's really really really cold I'll wear them to bed because inevitably my heat will turn off and it will get cold. Otherwise, socks while sleeping is just silly.

Pheesh
03-30-2010, 02:57 PM

Oh emm gee, are you both ageing seniors or something? Bare, hairy, man legs with socks attached is one of the nastiest things ever. I specifically take off my socks first when getting undressed because of this.

Bleh.

Vyk
03-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Because bare hairy man legs WITH bare hairy man FEET are SO much better!

Actually my feet aren't really that hairy. But I generally cover them anyway. Wearing socks to bed isn't any worse than wearing underwear or lounge pants to bed. So you have an extra layer. It doesn't hurt anything. I usually wear socks to bed. Unless I get too hot

demondude
03-30-2010, 07:53 PM
There is a big difference! What if a burglar comes in? You gonna fight them with no underwear? I'd trip over my own dick, and you would too if you were a real man.

NorthernChaosGod
03-30-2010, 07:57 PM

Oh emm gee, are you both ageing seniors or something? Bare, hairy, man legs with socks attached is one of the nastiest things ever. I specifically take off my socks first when getting undressed because of this.

Bleh.

I'm 21. :|

I understand both taking off my shirt and my pants/underwear, they would actually get in the way, but your socks? Psh.

Brunettepudding
03-30-2010, 10:14 PM
I usually always wear socks.

[:

Iceglow
03-30-2010, 10:32 PM
I can hardly understand men wearing anything but boxers to bed, but socks a little weird there, pal.

I can barely even understand the boxers part to be honest. Given the choice in the matter I'll sleep naked, ofcourse theres always exceptions to this such as guests being over and stuff of a similar sort. Basically, unless sleeping naked is likely to cause an international situation, I don't see whats wrong with being naked in bed.

Laddy
03-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Socks limit comfortableness.

PureMourning
03-31-2010, 04:31 AM
Socks: 6

PureMourning
Bunny
NorthernChaosGod
~*~Celes~*~
Vyk
Brunettepudding