PDA

View Full Version : Why does Zidane have a tail?

SuperMillionaire
03-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Why does Zidane have a tail?

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 04:56 PM
because he's a genome :p

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Because that's the kind of fantastical whimsy the series used to exhibit before it got bogged down trying to make itself as stylishly sterile as an issue of Cosmopolitan.

No.78
04-02-2010, 05:25 PM
He's a Saiyan.

Shiny
04-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Don't worry; it's detachable.

PuPu
04-02-2010, 07:34 PM
What a stupid thread

Vermachtnis
04-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Because...Kinky stuff

Jiro
04-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Once again, Baloki

G13
04-20-2010, 02:02 PM
What a stupid thread

This was the most "helpful" post in the thread. I wish there was a :shaddup: smiley.

Seeing as how there isn't a straight answer in here I guess I'll help you out SM, but I'm gonna put it in a spoiler tag just in case. Zidane is a Genome created by Garland in a parallel dimension called Terra. For some reason all the Genomes have monkey tails. It might have been explained but it escapes me at the moment. He was basically created for the same reason as Vivi, who is another wtf character. Do they have faces? We'll never know.

Freya
04-20-2010, 09:06 PM
lol.

Did you really revive this thread just to tell me to shut up?

Seeing as how in the lower forums there aren't a surplus of threads it's not really considered reviving if there was a post in a matter of 2 weeks ago.

I think that they shouldn't have explained the tail thing and just left him as a freak because everyone loves the oddballs :jess:

oddler
04-20-2010, 10:10 PM
I like Kishi's answer best. Let's come out with some games that don't graphically resemble real life so closely. I mean, what's the point? They are just games in the end. :|

The game never says why Genomes have tails though, does it? Kind of weird but kind of awesome at the same time. I'm not complaining.

Levian
04-21-2010, 01:51 AM
First of all, you both need to be aware of the warn button, that goes for NorthernChaosGod too. Don't escalate discussions to the point where the entire thread is beyond hope, instead use the warn button if you're worked up about something.

Pupu, you shouldn't have posted that the thread was stupid, that's considered spam and inpolite. If you can't answer the topic, don't post.

Guardian XIII, it's not allright to tell other members to shut up. Use the warn button and don't post about it. Staff will deal with it if it's needed.