PDA

View Full Version : Knight Culture

Madonna
03-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Perhaps for the first time, at least for the first time in a long time, we are Knightless! Knightlessness, as you may know, is the state of lacking Knights; this is a serious and rare disease that strike one out of ten gigamillion Eyes on Final Fantasy fora every once in a never! Symptoms of being Knightless include a lack of Cid's Knights across the board and cool blue ranks above select avatars!

Macrobiologists will tell you boards can exist quite fine in a Knightless state, but what they omit is that Eyes on Final Fantasy boards are specifically in danger when struck by a hard case of Knightless! "Administrators perform the same functions and more!" is the tired argument people bring out all the time, but one thing Administrators fail to inject into an Eyes on Final Fantasy board is some culture; Cid's Knights are essential identifiers in the blood pulsing through the fora here, and without them, we are just another Final Fantasy board, instead of being the coolest!

Discuss how important you think it is that we acquire some more Knights soon, turn the Administrators into Knights, or look into alternative approaches (id est Aerith's Knight or Weimar Pluto Knight VII)!

Loony BoB
03-29-2010, 04:43 PM
What...

EDIT: Oh for crying out loud. -_-

Meat Puppet
03-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Take the money and run, Robert. And don’t fucking look back.

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 04:45 PM
The engineers are making a bomb to take care of everything. The explosion will likely destroy a couple forums so be warned.

Madonna
03-29-2010, 04:46 PM
I, personally, am not a fan of alternative Knights, much like my skepticism regarding alternative medicine!

Jessweeee♪
03-29-2010, 04:46 PM
I think Wolf Kanno and Rye being de-knighted is probably joke. I mean Rye hasn't even been on in a couple of days, I don't think xD

Loony BoB
03-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Is it bad that I couldn't remember which CK's were still CK's? =| Heh.

We now have three Knights. At least for now.

Bunny
03-29-2010, 04:48 PM
I hereby volunteer to be a Cid's Knight.

Meat Puppet
03-29-2010, 04:49 PM
yar, sif they would give up their exalted positions among us dweebs so swiftly
after all, they've spent their entire lives up until this point to finally be able to look at us as if we were dog crap on their boot heels
ah internet.

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Another admin falls. Who will be next?
Rantzien, Roogle, BoB and Kishi are all that remain.

Will the Viking charge prevail?
Can soul power burn to triumph?
[pie chart goes here]
:tpg::yamete::tpg::sophia:

Loony BoB
03-29-2010, 04:52 PM
Psy may well be an admin again before the end of the day, so yeah. I have to go home and will try to figure out if this is all part of some joke once I'm there. I don't know why they were removed as CK's, but they're back now so yeah. If the first post in this thread wasn't so awesome I'd close it.

rubah
03-29-2010, 05:03 PM
is this B0B ruining a perfectly lovely joke!?

Meat Puppet
03-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Save it in a notepad file and then close it.

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 05:05 PM
is this B0B ruining a perfectly lovely joke!?
if it is then he is probably going to be the next one to be attacked.

Psychotic
03-29-2010, 05:59 PM
is this B0B ruining a perfectly lovely joke!?You know what he's like!

rubah
03-29-2010, 06:10 PM
wark

bipper
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Oh.. just...
come o...
I mean.... really?...

...This is fucking stupid.

Rebellious Eagle
03-29-2010, 06:34 PM
I don't know what's going on. Is this some kind of joke? o_o

Loony BoB
03-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah, until Psy gets in contact with me or someone else who somehow remains sane through all of this, I suppose I'll be closing this here thread.

To answer everyone's questions: I don't know!

Psychotic
03-29-2010, 07:04 PM
Basically I de-knighted a couple of people as a joke because "Hey no knights! Comedy! Shenanigans! Wackiness on the internet!" and left a "PSYCHOTIC IS THE OVERLORD" message in the staff forum. Plus you fine people would all try to tie it into some massive staff-wide April fool's conspiracy when it's really just me dicking about.

Lonny took it seriously and has decided that this is actually an attack on the forums xD

Loony BoB
03-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Your face is an attack on the forums.