PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

docta fizz
03-30-2010, 03:18 AM
Hey guys, long time fan of FF, used the site quite a bit but never really made my way to the forum.
RPG's are the most enjoyable games for me, second is fps (fallout is a grand mix).

I'll be around mostly on the FF8/tactics/13 forums because they were my favorites

Glad to be hear

Momiji
03-30-2010, 03:32 AM
I see you are a white mage fan. They're my favorite class!

Welcome to EoFF.

Inferno
03-30-2010, 03:41 AM
Only FF6 fans are allowed here.

LOVE it... it's an order

qwertysaur
03-30-2010, 03:49 AM
fizzle cookie
:cookie:

PuPu
03-30-2010, 04:25 AM
Only FF6 fans are allowed here.

LOVE it... it's an order

This

Jiro
03-30-2010, 05:43 AM
Hey, you can be fans of other things. Just realise that you're going to end up loving VI one way or another :radred:

I jest. Welcome to EoFF!

But seriously, don't drink the water.

Pheesh
03-30-2010, 04:50 PM
FF VI? Oh...is that the one that was before VII? Yeah, I think I heard about that game once.

Welcome to the site. :D

oddler
03-30-2010, 04:57 PM
FF VI? Oh...is that the one that was before VII? Yeah, I think I heard about that game once.

Welcome to the site. :D

This

Welcome. :)

Mo-Nercy
03-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Hey docta fizz. I recall you saying you too played Triple Triad Advance in the FF8 forum. You threw down the gauntlet but I'm afraid I don't play anymore, I haven't been keeping up with the new decks.
I'm sure you'd beat me anyway. I was pretty much a one trick pony with a specific Level 5-7, Same and Plus strat that beat down noobs pretty well but could easily be countered by someone in the know.

Welcome, btw, buddy. xD

Rantz
03-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Hey you, how do you do? Let's make a pact about something, anything at all!

Freya
03-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Hello there! Are you are real Docta? If so I have this pain in my arm :(

Goldenboko
03-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Docta docta give me the news!

docta fizz
03-31-2010, 07:18 AM
momiji - White mage may not be the star of the show but everybody needs them ;)

Inferno - FF6 was somewhat disappointing, not the game itself but the fact that I first played it on emulator only to have it crash, then later on ps1 to lose my save game, both times about 1/2 way through, just haven't had the heart to try again

qwerty - thanks for the cookie

pupu - that

Jiro - good advice? :D

eternal - they made a game before vii?

Mo - lover triple triad, actually got hooked by a buddy while I was at school. Played an hour a day in my web-graphics/design class, was great fun, not sure I learned anything in that class though :(. I'm not good anymore beeing around 3 years since i put time into it but if ever you want a challenger it is I ;)

Rantzien - heh heh alright? give me a day or two and i'll think what it should be about?

Freya - sorry chica, I was a combat medic but that probably doesn't help much :(. Though it should explain my affinity towards white mages, tylenol :D (as long as your not allergic).

Golden - sunny with a chance of meatballs

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome ;)

Think I missed oddler, thanks man

Freya
03-31-2010, 07:24 AM
Actually that's the only think i'm NOT allergic too. THANKS DOCTA!

qwertysaur
03-31-2010, 07:28 AM
Your welcome. Now take this tome of Cura and master the spell. The forums here have unfortunately taken massive damage, and you can be of great help.

The spell is more effective the more you post, you can do it. Earn the promotion to white wizard.

Momiji
03-31-2010, 06:47 PM
momiji - White mage may not be the star of the show but everybody needs them ;)

Inferno - FF6 was somewhat disappointing, not the game itself but the fact that I first played it on emulator only to have it crash, then later on ps1 to lose my save game, both times about 1/2 way through, just haven't had the heart to try again

Indeed!

Also, don't give up on FFVI due to outside issues. It deserves to be played! :p