PDA

View Full Version : Darksiders - Wrath of War

Sephiroth
03-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Is anybody here who has this game and enjoys it as well?

JKTrix
04-01-2010, 12:13 AM
I haven't had the chance to buy it yet, but it definitely deserves a lot of credit. It's supposed to be a fantastic Zelda game, and from the huge demo of it that was online I can totally see it.

They dropped the 'Wrath of War' subtitle though, if you didn't notice it on your box. It was just too much generic naming in one place.

Vyk
04-01-2010, 03:45 AM
Indeed. My ex-roomy played through this game on a rental. It seemed awesome. I'd buy it. Maybe not full price. But its really good if you like dark Zelda or another GoW clone (though not....completely)

ljkkjlcm9
04-01-2010, 07:30 PM
I love the game. I actually prefer it over GoW 3 because of the Zelda aspects of it. I'm playing through on the hardest difficulty, but even still it gets pretty easy later on with how much health you get. Definitely a fun game, and I got it for 30 bucks when gamestop had an online sale on it.

THE JACKEL

Ramza Beoulve
04-02-2010, 05:19 AM
I bought it for PS3 almost at start, while a partner did the same for the 360 version. It is one of my favorite games, and even though I finished it already (It's actually my only platinum right now), I'm considering playing it with some rules in apocalyptic. It's just awesome, and I love the combos you can do in battle.