PDA

View Full Version : Quick, Hit the Tri-rangle!

Jiro
04-01-2010, 02:33 AM
I lurve me some tri-rangle action baby! Some of them reaction commands are beeeeeyoooootiful! Like man, Reversal, you jumping around like you got a party to go to!

What's your favourite Reaction command, playas?

Sponsored by the Apocalypse Party. The end is nigh, so let's get high.

qwertysaur
04-01-2010, 02:38 AM
oh ho ho, welcome to my domain. I like the dual stance from the Samurai. The tension is to die for.

Jiro
04-01-2010, 03:19 AM
I been postin' in dis fora for a while, but then :bou::bou::bou::bou: gets too srs srs so I have to duck out 'cause it ain't 2pm baby.

I know what you're saying about the Samurai class RCommand though. It makes me all shivery and excited and oh boy! If ya feel me

qwertysaur
04-01-2010, 03:21 AM
Another great reaction command is fail safe. Show those assassins what you're made of!

Tavrobel
04-01-2010, 03:22 AM
I like the Roxas version of Duel Stance.

PuPu
04-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Riding Shot/Meteor Rain

Freya
04-01-2010, 04:23 AM
I loved these. It made the fights seem like much more fun. Instead of just constant mashing with my keyblade I was actually doing neat things :D

*Devore*
04-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Definately Dual Stance, very intense and very cool. I also love warp snip, especially when there is loads of them, allowing you to teleport all over the place.

Zeromus_X
04-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Probably the Reaction that almost one-shots Xemnas in the first battle with him, epic skyscraper duel. Luxord's cards are fun too.

In Final Mix, the one that throws back Marluxia's scythe and resets the counter is pretty cool too.

P4ine
04-07-2010, 03:00 PM
In FM2 when you fight Roxas, there's a time you can wield like three keyblades (yours and Roxas's, he's got two), that's a great one.

Another one would be in beast's castle when Sora gets thrown away; you can then trigger triangle so that he spins around a pillar with his keyblade. It looks soooo great haha

Mercen-X
04-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Uhhhawww? . , . What's a "tri... rangle?" Is that a joke or something new you invented?

Slick
04-16-2010, 02:09 AM
I'd like for the gameplay to get even better in the next games, maybe instead of just triangle, you can use square and R and L's as well.

P4ine
04-18-2010, 07:02 PM
I'd like for the gameplay to get even better in the next games, maybe instead of just triangle, you can use square and R and L's as well.
Birth by Sleep features Square/Triangle/Circle/Cross-button reaction commands already, so Nomura'd have to think of something new again.

Tavrobel
04-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Reaction Command combos. Hit triangle, which leads to hitting square or circle in a sequence, which leads to hitting more buttons, in a pattern, based on both the enemy and the background music.

Then call the game Dance Dance Revolution.

PuPu
04-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Nomura has specifically said that he meant for BBS to have similar gameplay to KH2, filled with flashy OMGWTF moves.

Nomura also said that the he is planning to add Critical Mode to BBS.

Hot Shot
04-26-2010, 07:03 PM
I totally agree! I found the triangle button sometimes made things easy because you deal a lot of damage for doing nothing. But there were sometimes when you actually had to do something, like the battle with Luxord and when you have that face off with the that Samurai Nobody.