PDA

View Full Version : The Importance of a Dancer class

Jiro
04-01-2010, 02:51 AM
Especially in TA. I mean, have you any idea how many more sales they would get if you had scantily clad Viera shaking their delicious bodies around? Even if their only use was to buff the party, I mean I know a sexy Viera would make me fight harder if ya feel me :jokey:

So tell me what'cha think about the Dancer class and its importance girls and guys!

Sponsored by the Apocalypse Party. The end is nigh, so let's get high.

qwertysaur
04-01-2010, 02:53 AM
There is no Dancer class in tactics advance. In A2 it is a unique class for Penelo.

In tactics it is a debuff class.

VeloZer0
04-01-2010, 03:09 AM
And it Tactics it is kind of useless imo. Sure you can make it useful, but I have a tough time envisioning a build where you could use it better than a fifth character of another class.

Jiro
04-01-2010, 03:10 AM
This is why it must be created in the image I have suggested! Otherwise man, it's not gonna work! Dancers don't debuff! They might distract momentarily unless the enemy is gay, but never debuff!

qwertysaur
04-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Bards are the buff class.

Raistlin
04-01-2010, 05:55 AM
Dancers are pretty useless in Tactics. I did use a bard for a bit in one of my early playthroughs, though, and I seem to remember it not being completely useless, at least. Of course every male character is one at some point for Move +3.

Shotgunnova
04-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Global debuffing is incredible; the class' prerequisites are just kind of cumbersome to make use of 'em early on. It's really easy to play up their evasion, though.

erikramza
10-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Teleport > Move +3.
Unless you're de-leveling using the decrease level trap to maximize stats, I could never use the dancer or bard.

Kyros
10-18-2011, 05:22 AM
Bard > Dancer b/c bard could increase your entire party's speed to get a billion turns before the enemy got 1. The dancer could only debuff so much while buffing had a looser boundaries.

VeloZer0
10-18-2011, 06:03 AM
Teleport is basically like Jump+infinity. In very tight maps it easily outshines Move+3, but on a flatter maps Move+3 is of much greater utility. They are easily the best move abilities in the game, but I wouldn't call one definitively better than the other. It usually dependent on the other attributes of the character in question.

Hollycat
10-18-2011, 06:26 AM
How dare you reduce us Viera to mere bodies. I should smite you with the wrath of Asura.

Jiro
10-18-2011, 08:36 AM
This thread is certainly past its prime.