PDA

View Full Version : Dance Dance revolution

qwertysaur
04-01-2010, 02:55 AM
Do you play? What difficulty? Favorite track?

I play on Standard/Heavy, and I like the faster songs. More of a challenge :p

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2010, 03:45 AM
I've been getting back to playing this game on a regular basis and I am quite happy with DDR:Extreme 2 cause it actually features music from the arcade as opposed to all new stuff. I like new stuff but I also enjoy the arcade exclusives as well.

I used to play on Standard and Heavy when I played regularly but I've let my skills rust ad I'm back to just being Standard. My favorite track in the series is Healing Vision ~ Angelic Mix ~ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl3UAo6Hz9w&feature=related) though I also love series staples like Dynamite Rave, Paranoia, Afronova, Butterfly, and Boys. :D

I :love: DDR

qwertysaur
04-01-2010, 03:46 AM
Butterfly is one of the best songs.

Mo-Nercy
04-01-2010, 06:35 AM
I love Butterfly. I also loved the upbeat-ier remix of it that I think first appeared in 4th mix. Don't know if it's still on the current track lists. But my big favourite is Healing Vision ~ Angelic Mix. It's the most difficult song I can finish with a decent rating on Heavy, which'll probably tell you I'm not that good at DDR, though I did used to play a lot, when it was really, really popular and people used to gather round machines to watch you. Because this is no longer the case, at least where I play, and my huge ego has forced me to retire the game. ^^

Actually, I used to be a much bigger fan of Pump It Up (PIU), the 5-button Korean rip off. I loved the classic-dance remixs and all the k-pop songs. I don't think I would have courted my current girlfriend without it. I still play it on PSP sometimes, but obviously, it's not the same.

TheAbominatrix
04-01-2010, 09:28 AM
I love DDR! But I'm not very good at it, I usually play on Light and I'm only good at a few songs. I have a great time flailing on the pad though!

Favorite songs include 321 Stars, Speed Over Beethoven, Love Love Sugar and Only You. I once did 321 Stars with all perfects and I was quite proud of myself ^.^

Ultima Shadow
04-06-2010, 06:52 PM
I don't own the game, and have only played it a few times, but... my fav song by far is Honey Punch.:greenie:

Jessweeee♪
04-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Some jerk borrowed my mat and games and then lent them to someone else who disappeared with them into the military >:I

Depression Moon
04-06-2010, 10:51 PM
I've only played it in the arcades.