PDA

View Full Version : Drinking Games to Video games!

Freya
04-01-2010, 02:59 AM
Have you ever done this or tried this? I use to go on drunken molten Core runs on WoW way back when, when I played it. We'd drink before every attempt, every time we had to buff, every wipe and everytime we felt like it.

I drunkenly played wii tennis, some how I was better intoxicated!

Any drunken gaming stories or drunken games you play while playing?

Sponsored by the Apocalypse Party. The end is nigh, so let's get high.

qwertysaur
04-01-2010, 03:01 AM
Touhou is made while drunk. Good luck playing it sober :p

NorthernChaosGod
04-01-2010, 03:05 AM
It doesn't really count as a drinking game, but we play a lot of drunken GH/RB. A lot of us tend to think we're better while drunk, I think my fingers move easier.

But we did also have an actual Halo drinking game, get a kill, take a shot. It was brutal

VeloZer0
04-01-2010, 03:11 AM
But we did also have an actual Halo drinking game, get a kill, take a shot. It was brutal
When my friend and I were playing Halo 2 on legendary we decided to eat a chocolate covered almond every time we died. At some points we were dieing faster than we could eat almonds. Thank god there was no alcohol involved.

NorthernChaosGod
04-01-2010, 03:22 AM
Haha, wtf. Really?

Also, we played multiplayer.

Rad Bromance
04-01-2010, 04:29 AM
When I was in college me and a bunch of the guys in the same dorm hall had a Street Fighter II tournament where every time you lost you had to take a drink.

Needless to say it didn't end well.

Madame Adequate
04-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Alcohol is a scourge that weakens the people. It will be banned and peddlers of this vile syrup will be hanged.

Pheesh
04-01-2010, 11:13 AM
When I was in college me and a bunch of the guys in the same dorm hall had a Street Fighter II tournament where every time you lost you had to take a drink.

Lol, that's not fair, the winner's supposed to drink, otherwise they just keep beating the progressively drunker opponents.

Rase
04-01-2010, 03:28 PM
1. Get a bunch of people not too great at Mega Man games.
2. Play Mega Man 1, passing the controller around every time someone dies.
3. When someone dies they take a shot.
4. Throw the controller through the TV in a drunken rage at that stupid cheap fucking game!

Aerith's Knight
04-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Any FF game. Get an encounter, take a shot.

Any KH game. Encounter an overly gay disney character, take a shot. (this one is more brutal)

Ouch!
04-01-2010, 06:27 PM
People play Halo with alcohol all wrong. My friends would always do it so that every time you die you have to take a shot/swig of beer/etc. The problem with this is that the players who are worse get drunk really fast and then they just die more.

If you play so that every time someone gets a kill they must take a shot/swig of beer/etc., the better people initially get drunk faster, which ultimately levels out the playing field, and then everyone starts getting smashed.

NorthernChaosGod
04-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Nah, it never evened out. I still dominated by the end. Everyone else would take their time pouring out shots and getting back into the game, I just slaughtered bitches and had a queue of shots that I'd slam back rapid-fire.

Drift
04-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Touhou is made while drunk. Good luck playing it sober :p

tell me about it ;(

Vermachtnis
04-01-2010, 10:37 PM
I played Ivy in Soul Calibur 2 once while drunk. And I could do some of her big special moves.

qwertysaur
04-01-2010, 11:51 PM
voldo drunk or sober is amusing :p

Rad Bromance
04-02-2010, 04:22 AM

Lol, that's not fair, the winner's supposed to drink, otherwise they just keep beating the progressively drunker opponents.
That may have been how it actually was. Admittedly I don't recall much of it. :p