PDA

View Full Version : The Tambourine Man

Jiro
04-01-2010, 02:59 AM
I have a strong affinity for characters in MMOs who play the tambourine. Now I know this might seem strange, but growing up I played a lot of tambourine and, being basically the only thing I owned (I am a country boy you see), I used to pretend to be a knight wielding a tambourine. I would love to see this character implemented into FFXIV but alas that will not happen.

What characters (NPCs) would you like to see added!? Are there any quests you would have them give? Please, share you dreams with me!

Sponsored by the Apocalypse Party. The end is nigh, so let's get high.

qwertysaur
04-01-2010, 03:02 AM
Gilgamesh. It's morphin time!

KentaRawr!
04-14-2010, 03:22 PM
A knight wielding a tambourine? That's like a crab wielding castanets!

Anyway, I'd really like a quest that simply involves a very intricate, closed-off area. One that would have the same kind of navigation as a Neutopia or Zelda dungeon, you know? That certain explorative rhythm. Not the wide-open kind of exploration, but the smaller, intricate exploration. When it comes to characters, I don't really have any requests. Except, perhaps some kind of companion that appears often throughout the main story. I'd be interested in seeing how people feel about a character like that in an MMO. The main character in an MMO is, by nature, very anonymous, so it would be strange to have your character have direct ties to another person in the story. Then again, I haven't played many MMOs, so maybe my opinion is invalid. :p