PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV Renamed FFXV

deadplayer
04-01-2010, 10:59 AM
In order to save development cost and reserve ample time to sharpen a number of Next-Gen items for Final Fantasy XIV, Square Enix decide to postpone this project and rename it FFXV. And the real Final Fantasy XIV debut today in Japan. The developer laid emphasis on the maximization of fighting feelings will never be removed. Below are main features about this MMORPG, don't be mislead by its simple interface, hope you will love it:)
Main Features:
1. All user account data will be remained in FF XV. After the FF series released FinalFantasy XV, the world of FF XIV will exist in FF XV. You will see your old days which were record by FFXIV system while you pass through the time protal.
2. Players will be able to changed into any class, when their character's gaming age reaches 18.
3. Gender differences will restrict different Weapons and warriors.
4. Day alternating with night not just means the world is only turn dark.

And a video proves the news: http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-04-01/ffxiv_renamed_ffxv_and_ffxiv_substitute_debut,1.shtml
Haha, just fof fun, I know it's a April fool joke. Happy April Fool's Day, guys.

Rostum
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
That was a lame April Fool's joke. It didn't even look or sound convincing.

Althought what is that DS game? It looks cool.

Hot Shot
04-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Wow, that was a pretty lame april fool's joke. If I were them, I'd start planning for next year just so that it could be somewhat believable next time. lol :D

And that game is Final Fantasy Gaiden: 4 Warriors of Light

No.78
04-02-2010, 05:18 PM
Oh yeah I was gonna say, this would break the 3-games-per-gen pattern.

I totally didn't buy it.

*whistles*

EDIT: Wait, no it doesn't. Fail.