PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite idiot!

Croyles
04-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Who is your favourite famous idiotic person?
Mine is Arny:
YouTube - 160 Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw&feature=player_embedded)

Videos are welcome.

Meat Puppet
04-01-2010, 03:03 PM
God

Mo-Nercy
04-01-2010, 03:35 PM
I normally don't like idiots. I'm weird that way. xD

But that Arnie clip was hilarious. "It's not a tumor!"

Meat Puppet
04-01-2010, 04:11 PM
If Cuchulainn’s post was worthy of being silenced, why not the whole thread?

Mo-Nercy
04-01-2010, 04:39 PM
If it was a joke, then it could've been left alone. If it wasn't... well yeah, at least the person in question was his "favourite" idiot.

Christmas
04-01-2010, 04:59 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/old%2Bmanus.html

Croyles
04-01-2010, 05:35 PM
I was hoping for more videos I guess. Im changing the OP

Vermachtnis
04-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Ralph Wiggum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm7HsVNVXbg)

Rodarian
04-01-2010, 06:36 PM
George Bush...

Cuchulainn
04-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Why the smurf was my post deleted you joyless :bou::bou::bou::bou:s? Did someone not just post Old Manus that was left alone?

smurfin morons

Anyway I'll repeat it;

SuperMillionaire

We do not allow personal attacks on members here. I left Christmas' post alone because joke hating Old Manus is a thing she does, which is fairly well known across the forums. I am sure Old Manus would take the joke well; yours isn't such a case. Furthermore, don't try and bypass a ruling that was already made. PM somebody on staff or make a Private Feedback thread if you disagree with it instead. Thank you. -Rantzien

Hardly a personal attack now is it? A personal attack would be like me calling you a joyless prick. Rules are rules. If I can't joke about neighter can anyone. Simples.

Unbreakable Will
04-01-2010, 08:17 PM
George Bush...
:colbert:

Bunny
04-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Why the smurf was my post deleted you joyless s? Did someone not just post Old Manus that was left alone?

That is a poor example due to the antagonist relationship that Christmas has with Old Manus. It is well established and nobody bats an eye over it. I don't know what your initial post was, but I can guess what the contents were. There is a significant difference, regardless or whether or not you were joking.

My favorite idiotic person is myself.

Moon Rabbits
04-01-2010, 11:49 PM
http://sarahpalinpictures.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/sarah-palin-big-tits-photo.jpg?w=470&h=608

HANDS DOWN

Cuchulainn
04-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Why the smurf was my post deleted you joyless s? Did someone not just post Old Manus that was left alone?

That is a poor example due to the antagonist relationship that Christmas has with Old Manus. It is well established and nobody bats an eye over it. I don't know what your initial post was, but I can guess what the contents were. There is a significant difference, regardless or whether or not you were joking.

Guess. Quit the condescending tone too, it's all based on presumptions. For instance I could presume someone looks like donkeys ballbag because what a certain angry Main Site story said but I don't get myself involved.

Bunny
04-02-2010, 01:06 AM

Guess. Quit the condescending tone too, it's all based on presumptions. For instance I could presume someone looks like donkeys ballbag because what a certain angry Main Site story said but I don't get myself involved.

You can go ahead and presume all you want, I don't get angry or upset over what people say or do to me. It's called maturity, you should look into it.

Cuchulainn
04-02-2010, 01:16 AM

You can go ahead and presume all you want, I don't get angry or upset over what people say or do to me. It's called maturity, you should look into it.

There you go again, that isn't maturity my good man it's pretentiousness, teenage girls have it in abundance.

Anyway the guy is fine with this & sees it as the joke it is (mirroring the reasons why you allowed Christmas to post) so I will repeat myself

SuperMillionaire

Good day people.

SuperMillionaire
04-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Hello, everyone.

Cuchulainn
04-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Hello, everyone.

LOL

SuperMillionaire
04-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Double LOL

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2010, 01:33 AM
Triple lol!

INTERNET. SERIOUS BUSINESS.

SuperMillionaire
04-02-2010, 01:34 AM
Quadruple LOL

theundeadhero
04-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Stop the nonsense Cuchulainn.
Bunny, considering the circumstances around this you're almost pushing too far with telling him to look into maturity but at least you handled the rest well.

There's no LOLs to be seen here. Stay on topic.

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Wait, what? Supermillionaire doesn't seem the least bit offended. What's up? :cry:

SuperMillionaire
04-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Uh-oh.

Cuchulainn
04-02-2010, 01:43 AM
Wait, what? Supermillionaire doesn't seem the least bit offended. What's up? :cry:

Little Hitler's being a bit too trigger happy & little wannabe Hitler's sticking their nose in.

Bunny, considering the circumstances around this you're almost pushing too far with telling him to look into maturity but at least you handled the rest well.

What nonsense exactly there big fella? Point out the nonsense & I'll point out the nonsense that cause the nonsense..actions have reactions..you better be taking notes. And Bunny jumping in despite saying THIS to the SM in another smurfing thread;

Your own lack of situational awareness, for example, explains a lot about you. Even over the internet.

Is THAT not more of a personal attack than my joke that SM was in on?? Yea he handled this VERY well indeed, about as well as the awsome staff here.

NorthernChaosGod
04-02-2010, 01:48 AM
ATTICA! ATTICA!

SuperMillionaire
04-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Don't worry, guys, it's all just a joke...

Croyles
04-02-2010, 01:55 AM
So why the hell do my threads always get hijacked? This has been the case for the past 7 years....

Cuchulainn
04-02-2010, 01:56 AM
So why the hell do my threads always get hijacked?

See what you started you beautiful bastard?

fire_of_avalon
04-02-2010, 01:59 AM
Hey, here's an idea. Drop it! If we all move on, we'll all be okay.

EDIT: :bou::bou::bou::bou:, I'm off topic.

My favorite idiot is King Pelenor from the Once and Future King

qwertysaur
04-02-2010, 02:03 AM
supermillionaire, don't ever change :p

SuperMillionaire
04-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Wow, thank you very much, Qwertysaur.

Jessweeee♪
04-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Pretty much any news team that do stories on subjects they don't fully understand. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF7x8jvMbDs)

Cuchulainn
04-02-2010, 02:07 AM
supermillionaire, don't ever change :p

I love the sod.

Meat Puppet
04-02-2010, 02:17 AM

Is this kindergarten now?

SuperMillionaire
04-02-2010, 02:27 AM
No, it's not, Meat Puppet.

Bunny
04-02-2010, 02:29 AM
I wish; I was so good at coloring.

SuperMillionaire
04-02-2010, 02:31 AM
You get coloring books, Bunny?

Croyles
04-02-2010, 11:40 AM