PDA

View Full Version : Staff Planning Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Del Murder
03-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Ok, want me to announce it?

Psychotic
03-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Wait a couple of days first. It's XIII's release day and everyone will be playing that.

Lightening
03-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Maybe we should have a different host this time since Del can't leave us yet? How about Shlup is the new host, then she quits because of something she didn't like and leaves us high and dry having to shut the competition down?

Shlup
03-09-2010, 06:59 PM
I have never once looked at a CK competition; I wouldn't have a clue of how to run it. I guess me cocking it up could actually be better for the joke though. xD

Del Murder
03-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Maybe I can leave because the competition isn't up to 'my high standard'. This drama causes the host (Amanda?) to get butthurt and leave as well.

Shlup
03-09-2010, 07:10 PM
I was thinking of leaving 'cause "BoB keeps trying to get me to do actual work like on vB4 and I don't wanna gorramit." I think that sounds pretty legit for my lazy ass. Being "pestered" into doing a CK competition and then getting bitched at for sucking when I didn't really want to do it in the first place also sounds good now that I think about it though. And it'll give me some time off surrounding my birthday.

So does that sound like a plan then? I can start looking at how to run a CK comp when I get back from walking the dogs.

Rantz
03-09-2010, 07:12 PM
That sounds great to me. Make it obvious that you're not all that happy about having to run it in the first place though. Only hilarity can spawn from that.

Lightening
03-09-2010, 07:29 PM
nice :D

Shlup
03-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Holy :bou::bou::bou::bou: I forgot how much stuff there is for these damn things. Someone help me figure this out. I can't even find the first thread.

Lightening
03-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Maybe you can just forget a whole bunch of things! :) then the others can nag at you for forgetting them openly in the thread.

Shlup
03-09-2010, 10:43 PM
I see you all just looking for an excuse to degrade me in public, you bastards.

I'm just gonna start it now without knowing what I'm doing. It's, like, authentic.

No, wait, not now 'cause everyone is playing FFXIII today. Speaking of which, my copy had better goddamn well be on my porch the next time I check. I am getting grouchy.

eestlinc
03-10-2010, 03:28 AM
i preordered from amazon and they just SHIPPED it tonight, and from freaking New Jersey, which is nowhere near me. I didn't pay for priority shipping or anything, but I want to know how Shlup expects hers to arrive today.

also, Shlup running a CK comp without any planning or knowledge is brilliant. Just do whatever, and when it starts sucking and people complain, change course at random! After a while, Del can get pissy and say THATS NOT HOW ITS DONE and people can quit, etc.

but wait until next week or something, given the game release. which I won't get to play until saturday. which is fine because i have to work and i'm sick but i still have to work because stupid reasons.

Shlup
03-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Mine shipped from Nevada. I'm on well into chapter two. ^_^

eestlinc
03-10-2010, 04:51 AM
did you pay for fancy shipping?

Shlup
03-10-2010, 05:49 AM
No.

Del Murder
03-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Alaska, man. Alaska.

Lightening
03-11-2010, 03:34 AM
Crapi! I'm going away with my family on 25th of March so I won't be around for the big day. :(

I suppose you can ban Lightening on the 25th for an ounce of additional drama. If anyone asks, just say she posted a picture of Kimahri naked or something, or if anyone has a better idea.

Looking forward to the CK competition :D

Shiny
03-12-2010, 05:53 AM
I'll probably dip out in late March. Trying to finish up the Newlywed Game, but I'm trying to think of more questions for Round 3. xD

eestlinc
03-14-2010, 03:34 AM
on april 1, we should reknight the quitters, and someone make an announcement that we have promoted new staff, and then list all of us fake resigners. the members won't know if the prank is that we all faked resigning, or that we all got fake reknighted.

Lightening
03-14-2010, 04:15 AM
get the show on the road shluppers :D

Shlup
03-14-2010, 04:16 AM
OMG AFTER I GET TO CHAPTER 11 JUST LET ME PLAY A FEW MORE HOURS

Del Murder
03-14-2010, 08:39 PM
In one of the FFXIII threads Amanda referred to the character Lightning as 'Lightening'. :lol:

eestlinc
03-15-2010, 12:06 AM
many people misspell lightning as lightening, at least in general (non-ff-related).

livingdeadgirl
03-15-2010, 03:25 AM
Awesome idea eestlinc.

Shlup
03-15-2010, 06:32 AM
I've also written Sahz and Dahj several times. I can't handle this spelling :bou::bou::bou::bou:. I used to get crap all the time from you people before I got Firefox.

Del Murder
03-15-2010, 06:39 AM
Oh you actually can't spell. I thought you said it because it's Levian's alias.

I had a dream that Levian posted in here saying that someone figured out his identity and when I check the post it was just someone asking where Levian has been right after one of Lightening's posts. I think that's the only EoFF dream I've ever had.

Shlup
03-15-2010, 07:02 AM
I honestly didn't notice the difference.

I keep almost talking to Lightening like she's Lev and then I'm like "Nope, that's a newb." :o

Lightening
03-17-2010, 02:29 AM
haha, I had a dream like that myself. I dreamt I logged in as Levian and fucked up everything.

start the competition already shluppers. :D FFXIII can wait!

Shlup
03-17-2010, 02:58 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot. *does it*

Lightening
03-17-2010, 03:20 AM
Nice :D

Now people just have to be snarky. especially you, Loony BoB!

Shlup
03-17-2010, 03:26 AM
Don't go crazy with the snark though. I'm snarky enough on a daily basis; if you all are snarking back at me I may go overboard with my back-sass.

Rye
03-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Are we gonna get far enough into the competition to read everyone's mean spirited journal entries?!

Shlup
03-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Hmm... I guess I could try to include that.

Shiny
03-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Is someone really getting knighted in this comp or is it just part of the "lol fooled you" thang? I cba to look further back in this thread to see what's up.

Shlup
03-18-2010, 09:49 PM
I don't think we're going to finish the competition.

Del Murder
03-18-2010, 11:30 PM
The fake competition was a good idea whoever came up with it. It's injecting some life back into this prank.

We should be sure to make the contestants do some ludicrous things (moreso than usual) and also cut a few favorites in the first round, like *snip* and *snip*.

Rye
03-19-2010, 03:11 AM
How ludicrous? Something really hilarious, like video submissions, or something really insane that will rile people up in the first round?

Del Murder
03-19-2010, 03:36 AM
Something really insane, like make them find 50 rule infractions on the forums.

Lightening
03-19-2010, 04:26 AM
For the duration of the contest all participants are required to welcome and greet every newbie that joins the forum! it's important that they feel welcome, or they won't stay ;)

that should be annoying enough with quite a few FFXIII people joining.

not many days left of march though, so gotta shape things up quick.

Shlup
03-19-2010, 04:47 AM
You're right, I'll have to pick it up starting Saturday. Sorry I won't be around tomorrow; got some fun plans that came up. And Saturday I'm gonna be partying but I'll at least get the contest set up before I go out.

Feel free to guide me or throw out as many ideas as you want. I know me not knowing what I'm doing is part of the joke but I really don't. xD I guess I'll make a Chocobo Stable under Wonder Square but I dunno if I want to do confessionals or teams or anything. Just semi-fucked-up tasks.

How do people get eliminated?

Wolf Kanno
03-19-2010, 10:30 AM
We should make them create a thread on every forum, including the Artist and Writers forum. That's right my underlings, draw and write for us! Mwhahahahahaha!!!!

Rye
03-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Those are so great. xD

Loony BoB
03-19-2010, 10:45 AM
For the duration of the contest all participants are required to welcome and greet every newbie that joins the forum! it's important that they feel welcome, or they won't stay ;)

that should be annoying enough with quite a few FFXIII people joining.

not many days left of march though, so gotta shape things up quick.
I like this one.

The thread in every forum one would only force a lot of good threads down with the number of contestants we have.

Wolf Kanno
03-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Then how about an artist and writing contest at least? Give it an EoFF theme.

Loony BoB
03-19-2010, 02:19 PM
That works. While they're at it: Post constructive criticism on all of the last 50 threads in each of the forums. ;) Haha. Nah, we'd never get to round two... well, maybe Ouch! would get that far.

Rantz
03-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Haha, really liking this turn. We should pair up people who hate each other and make them work together. Or against each other.

Del Murder
03-19-2010, 11:17 PM
I like the newbie one and the art one. Eliminate some qualified contestants who are sucky artists to genarate drama!

Shlup
03-20-2010, 09:26 PM
OH OH I THOUGHT OF TASK 2!

I'm gonna make them create a drawing, poem, short story, or video in praise of a current staffer.

ETA: I'm gonna make that task 1, actually, because I want to see more people do it for the sake of our egos. Fun times.

I already typed out what is now task 2 so I'mma put it here to copy/paste later.

Staff members must be active, if not in forum maintenance then in posting. You have 24 hours from right now to create a thread in:

1) General Chat
2) The Lounge
3) General Gaming
4) Seven of the twenty-one FF/KH/S-E forums
5) Two of the following: Wonder Square, Eyes on Each Other, Artist's Forum, Writer's Corner, Feedback Forum

That's one dozen threads to live. GO.

Shlup
03-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Thinking of reasons to ban Lightening, if we decide to go through with that... ban her for reporting too many posts? We've never done that before, that I recall.

Psychotic
03-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Go for it!

Del Murder
03-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Good ideas so far.

Rantz
03-21-2010, 01:26 AM
Hahaha leader of mortals <3

Wolf Kanno
03-21-2010, 01:57 AM
This is already been pretty amusing... ;)

Edit: OMG! I just read the entries for the first round. I can't stop laughing.:omghey:

Shlup
03-21-2010, 03:31 AM
I don't have time to check the entries for round one yet, but so far... if I was actually trying I would be so sad right now. I think I seriously might even cry. xD

Del Murder
03-21-2010, 04:21 AM
This really should have been the prank all along.

My boy Ouch! being too busy to play round 1 is just the icing on the cake now. I think I'll leave in a couple days once this degenerates even further.

Wolf Kanno
03-21-2010, 04:24 AM
The prank has definetly become more interesting. :D

Del Murder
03-21-2010, 04:25 AM
So the three newest CKs are the only ones left right now. :lol: Who will be the last CK standing?

Shlup
03-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Dammit, Del, of course the build-up wasn't terribly interesting--we started executing this prank months in advance! And now the climax, public fallout between myself and you, followed by whoever else wants to do their thing over the next week.

Shlup
03-21-2010, 11:42 AM
I really want to watch Godfather III now. Del, you are a cold bastard.

Shlup
03-21-2010, 11:45 AM
LMAO Baloki bumping a bunch of newbie threads. People are gonna think they have to post in all of them. xD

I swear one of you must have let LoM and Baloki in on the joke. ahahaha

Rantz
03-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Regular members handing out unofficial tasks because the official ones suck? This is really going somewhere. :D

Psychotic
03-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Can we put leader of mortals into Round 2 even though he's not a contestant? If they ask wtf just link them to my post where I said he's through. Should annoy enough of them - and we'll see how he reacts!

Also
That's one dozen threads to live. GO.Isn't that half a dozen?

Rantz
03-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Definitely do that.

Shlup
03-21-2010, 10:04 PM
#4 has seven threads and #5 has two.

I just eliminated a bunch of people. xD

We have to decide which three to eliminate from task 1! Go go go! I want to put up task 2 ASAP! Keep this fast-paced thing up. Task 2 should probably be the last task, right?

CURRENT CONTESTANTS: ~We're eliminating three.
Jiro
Raistlin
Moon Rabbits
Momiji
Jessweeee♪
Vermachtnis
Xaven
oddler
enano
demondude55
Rebellious Eagle
Rodarian
Breine
Baloki
Goldenboko
Laddy
qwertysaur
Fonzie
~*~Celes~*~
UnbreakableWill
Sagensyg
some fat guy with cheese
Freya
Aerith's Knight

Someone else should talk to LoM and add him. He's being mean to me so I'm not gonna turn around and be nice and let him compete!

Psychotic
03-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Don't need to talk to him. Just announce he's in Round 2 with the rest of them tbh.

Shlup
03-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Mm'kay that works.

Now who are we eliminating!

I vote Baloki. His entry didn't even have a staffer in it!

Other possibilities, based on :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty entries and luls:
Lekana - She crossed all her scribbles out anyway. *shrug*
Fonzie - Praising my jailbait sister!
Raistlin - It was funny though.
some fat guy with cheese - I didn't get it.
Sagensyg - Not really relevant. Funny though.
Momiji - Just to be awful people.
Vermachtnis - idgi

Rantz
03-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Eliminate: Raistlin (failed to meet the three word minimum for poems), PureMourning (made their entry 2 seconds after rubah) and Baloki (Baloki).

Arbitrary reasons are great for stirring the soup!

Psychotic
03-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Just eliminate anyone who doesn't make a thousand posts in the threads. It's all about the en-tah-tayn-ment value here!

Shlup
03-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Well don't make me do all the deciding!

So obviously Baloki. I suppose Raist but I kind of want to see how he reacts when I put up task 2. PureMourning is already eliminated, Rantz. So was rubah; their entries were late. Deadlines are deadlines!

Wolf Kanno
03-21-2010, 11:07 PM
I would keep Raistlin, really you need to keep anyone who will keep this joke going. Besides, I don't think half the people made entries so we may not have to decide. Just eliminate whoever didn't make an entry this time around. I'm pretty sure you should have more than three people who missed the deadline.

Also, Vermachtnis' story is a total reference to Persona 3 with me being the mute main character. ;) It was pretty amusing.

Shlup
03-21-2010, 11:23 PM
I already eliminated the people who didn't complete the task, obviously. I said we'd eliminate three more.

Yeah, I want to keep Raistlin. He must be dead-center in all April Fool's pranks.

Wolf Kanno
03-22-2010, 12:05 AM
In that case, I say we eliminate one person who would actually be a good CK in the eyes of the rest of forum.

Shlup
03-22-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm thinking Baloki, some fat guy with cheese, and Momiji. Yay or nay?

I'll go through with it as soon as we hear from Del, since he is central to this part of the prank. I wanna do it soon and start task 2 and maybe be done with this as early as tomorrow.

Psychotic
03-22-2010, 12:51 AM
some fat guy with cheese is flying mullet. So no. How about Sagensyg? Anti-Site Staff attack!

Hmmm actually keep Momiji around too. He could be fun. Throw off someone good like Breine!

Shlup
03-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Oh FFS you are so useless! I ask you what I should do and you are totally unhelpful, so I finally decide what to do and you're all "no no no do this"!

Next summer I plan to visit Europe. That gives you just over one year left to live, so enjoy it.

Psychotic
03-22-2010, 12:56 AM
That's plenty of time to get my cooties shots.

Shlup
03-22-2010, 12:57 AM
Look at how beautiful Wonder Square looks. This was worth it for that alone. Let's not forget to thank Baloki on the 1st. xD

Shlup
03-22-2010, 03:27 AM
Is Lightening getting banned? If so, when and by whom? I think that me banning her for reporting posts too much would be believable, especially right after I snapped at Sephiroth, but I also don't want to go overboard with the drama around my leaving. I am conflicted.

Lightening
03-22-2010, 03:34 AM
the when part would be Friday at least, I'll need the account until then. :D I'll try to post lots until then

Psychotic
03-22-2010, 03:40 AM
Wait, there's still going to be quittings? I thought we were just gonna focus on the CK contest. :confused:

Shlup
03-22-2010, 03:44 AM
Del is going to quit in the next couple of days and then I'm going to quit under the "the others are always trying to get me to do things and I don't want to do things and I got cornered into doing the CK competition and everyone bitched at me" veil. That's the plan as I understand it anyway. What did you think was happening? We were just going to have a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty CK comp and chuckle over it?

Wolf Kanno
03-22-2010, 04:56 AM
Yeah, people are still suppose to be leaving. Who should take over the CK competition when Schlup quits? I'm thinking Psy should delegate it to the remaining CK ;)

Shlup
03-22-2010, 05:07 AM
I was just going to delete it and be all pretending it didn't happen. We don't actually want to finish it, do we? Someone would expect to be knighted and that would be sad.

Del Murder
03-22-2010, 05:44 AM
The CK comp has been the best part. We can't end it already!

But if that's what you want to do I'll go along with it.

Shlup
03-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Well, I mean, we can stretch it out for the remainder of the week. I'm just always worried about going overboard with this and people start catching on that we're dicking around.

April Fool's Day is next Thursday. My birthday is Sunday and I'd like to be gone by then so let's say...

I post Task 2, like, in a couple hours.
Tony steps down sometime maybe... Friday?
Shall I ban Lightening Saturday and then step down?

Then the remaining people have Sun-Thurs to do as they wish as far as stepping down or whatever.

Sound good? I'm fine if anyone wants to adjust that plan; I'm not particularly attached to it.

P.S. Del tell me who to eliminate. xP

Del Murder
03-22-2010, 06:38 AM
Your plan sounds fine.

Eliminate Baloki, Breine, and qwertysaur. That should turn some heads.

Shlup
03-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Alright but if this blows up on account of qwerty and Briene actually having good entries and people start calling "April Fools!" I'm gonna have to smack you.

Samuraid
03-22-2010, 07:25 AM
*gets popcorn and watches the show*

Del Murder
03-22-2010, 05:23 PM
So what if they call April Fools? They did that in 2005 too. Keep a straight face and lie and they'll back down.

Shiny
03-22-2010, 06:27 PM
I've think I've been doing sort of well at subtly saying I have a busy life. I think it's time to pull me out now for the joke. I can just be squirreled or something rather than having to create a new second account. I might have a few tricks up my sleeve with the new contest that's going on...

Del Murder
03-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Just go invisible. There's no need for everyone to make second accounts. I think Lev and tuh just wanted to do that for the hell of it.

I don't think I'd be able to hide as Quina, though it would be funny if I posted only as him/her for a couple weeks. In character of course.

Shiny
03-22-2010, 06:38 PM
I just told you more or less that I'm not making a second account.

Del Murder
03-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks for clarifying. I was speaking in general though. You know what? You're fired.

Shiny
03-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Kiss my feathery, yet adorable frocobo booty! :shiny:

Rantz
03-22-2010, 06:52 PM
tl</>;dr on qwerty's entry? xDD Yikes, I hope he doesn't take it seriously.

I don't know, I'd feel kind of bad if we'd made everybody jump through hoops and it didn't lead to anything. We could always just knight *snip*! Or we could knight some fat guy with cheese around when the joke starts to get obvious anyway. And then knight *snip*.

Del Murder
03-22-2010, 07:20 PM
I would be cool with just Knighting *snip* at the end and people wondering if it was a joke.

Psychotic
03-22-2010, 07:59 PM
I still want to knight Hsu too! (temporarily, when we re-knight eest, hero et al)

Shlup
03-22-2010, 08:04 PM
tl</>;dr on qwerty's entry? xDD Yikes, I hope he doesn't take it seriously.

I don't know, I'd feel kind of bad if we'd made everybody jump through hoops and it didn't lead to anything. We could always just knight *snip*! Or we could knight some fat guy with cheese around when the joke starts to get obvious anyway. And then knight *snip*.

I'll apologize to qwerty after. I liked his entry.

I think the bump in activity has been worth it and fun! Wonder Square is glorious with all the ridiculous bumping Baloki did. xD

I would be fine with knighting *snip* too.

Shlup
03-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Task 3: Now that there are dozens of new threads, require 50 new posts in 24 hours? Reporting bad posts by others is acceptable. If three of your 50 posts are deemed spam you are eliminated, if you report two posts that are deemed legit you are eliminated.

?

Del Murder
03-22-2010, 08:16 PM
Hahaha ok

Lightening
03-22-2010, 08:28 PM
I'd love to get *snip* in here

Rantz
03-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Task 3: Now that there are dozens of new threads, require 50 new posts in 24 hours? Reporting bad posts by others is acceptable. If three of your 50 posts are deemed spam you are eliminated, if you report two posts that are deemed legit you are eliminated.

?

xD

Sure.

Del Murder
03-22-2010, 11:40 PM
Well it looks like Raistlin found something to chomp on finally. What should we do with him?

Rantz
03-23-2010, 12:27 AM
I don't think it's going to be very long before he calls the joke. If that happens it might be a good idea to let him in on it and take advantage.

Del Murder
03-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Yeah probably. We should give him hell for a little while though.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 12:36 AM
Haha, your explanation on Breine got him. Nice.

I prefer to torture him to the end but if he's really catching on I suppose we could let him in a little. Maybe. I would prefer to back off a little before he calls it though.

Rantz
03-23-2010, 12:57 AM
We should get the 'Cid's Knight in training' title. :D
xD Seconded

Editing each person's usergroup pointless effort, especially with how fast people are getting eliminated. You want the title you change your custom title then.
lol'd

Shlup
03-23-2010, 01:44 AM
Oh and for task three all of their posts must be at least twelve(?) words. Don't let me forget to add that.

Del Murder
03-23-2010, 02:28 AM
Amanda you are the queen of annoying tasks. This is awesome.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Of all the things to be queen of... I'll take it! :love:

Shlup
03-23-2010, 02:42 AM
I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN POSTING LIKE IT'S 2006 I HAVEN'T PLAYED FFXIII ALL DAY

Shlup
03-23-2010, 03:24 AM
I got asked if Lightening is a second account on account of her being too coherent in her arguments in Feedback. xD

Lightening
03-23-2010, 05:08 AM
I don't even know what coherent means!

*dictionary*

who asked though?

Psychotic
03-23-2010, 05:14 AM
Well it looks like Raistlin found something to chomp on finally. What should we do with him?Could always employ the same strategy you like to use on me in mafia. ie, ignore him, do not engage him. Although alternatively, maybe he'll get so caught up in arguing about petty things he won't see the wood for the trees.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 05:16 AM
I don't even know what coherent means!

*dictionary*

who asked though?

Tav.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 07:58 AM
Which three to eliminate?

Freya
Laddy
Jiro
some fat guy with cheese
Rodarian
Aerith's Knight
UnbreakableWill
Moon Rabbits
Jessweeee♪
oddler
Vermachtnis
Fonzie
Momiji
Goldenboko
Sagensyg
Xaven
Raistlin
~*~Celes~*~

Del Murder
03-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Rod, Fonzie, Celes, just picking at random here.

Psychotic
03-23-2010, 03:23 PM
UnbreakableWill. He must be broken.

Rantz
03-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Will, Fonz, Vermachtnis? I dunno.

Loony BoB
03-23-2010, 05:24 PM
*snip*, Raistlin (too much of an ass), UnbreakableWill (reason Psy stated).

Seriously, with that reason for *snip* being eliminated, you will see so much :bou::bou::bou::bou: fly that it'll be insane. But I don't know if it would be worth it. That's still up for debate.

Loony BoB
03-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Also, an idea for a future task - make a thread in some random inane forum and say the task is to post in that thread. Say it's about "ensuring that you check all the forums" or something. Even worse, say "There are ten public threads I've posted in over the past few days and if you post in all of them then you get through. I'm not telling you which threads I mean!" Queue everyone posting in every damned thread you've posted in that they possibly can.

Don't care if you don't use it, though, so far your ideas are pretty diabolical as is.

Shiny
03-23-2010, 06:15 PM
*snip* should have been in here a while ago.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Alright, I broke Will and Fonz. I went with Laddy because he had the poorest quality threads and I didn't want people to get too suspicious. Freya did the best job this round, imho, so I didn't want to be too shady.

This round should really set them off though, especially since it's been more than half a day since task two ended so they've probably posted in most of the new threads already.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Task three is a masterpiece. As far as this prank goes, task three is my sonata. I hope I made it overcomplicated and stressful enough.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 11:37 PM
That initial burst of activity was hard to keep up with. BJ was wondering WTF I'm sitting here laughing about. Phew.

I'll take care of all reported posts for the next 24 hours, obviously. No worries.

Shlup
03-24-2010, 12:33 AM
I came up with a new task while I was doing the dishes:

Contestants must collect votes for themselves from other members. The votes must be in the form of a photo of that member holding a sign that says "[username] votes for [contestant]".

Wolf Kanno
03-24-2010, 02:10 AM
You should get 20 points if its Evastio. :cool:

Shlup
03-24-2010, 03:03 AM
People are too happy with this round. I'm really surprised there's not many complaints about the amount of work, or about the "spamming." Weird.

Lightening
03-24-2010, 04:22 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/2813050-post72.html

looks like Xaven eliminated himself if I'm not mistaken.

Lightening
03-24-2010, 04:26 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/2812728-post48.html

Sagenyg too, I suppose. unless you don't count posts in the task thread

Shlup
03-24-2010, 05:40 AM
Posts in Frocobo Stables don't count.

After reading all of these posts about people trying so hard and stuff, I now realize that these people are going to kill me. Why did you guys let me do this?! If I go down I'm taking every last one of you with me!

Wolf Kanno
03-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Fair enough, the point of April Fools is to remind everyone why we should be feared and hated. :cool:

Lightening
03-24-2010, 09:28 AM
After reading all of these posts about people trying so hard and stuff, I now realize that these people are going to kill me. Why did you guys let me do this?! If I go down I'm taking every last one of you with me!

That's why we need to knight *snip* to make up for putting them through hell. :]

Del Murder
03-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Yeah I agree with the above. These tasks are insane and they are actually doing them. The members are going to be pissed when they find out we were just pranking them. Raistlin has already started getting them up into a frenzy. It's hard to argue with him about it because he's making a good point.

Rantz
03-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Afterwards we need to tell them not to trust our good judgement so much.

Shlup
03-24-2010, 07:37 PM
On April 1st I will be sure to make a public apology for underestimating the insanity of our members. I am seriously impressed and a little scared.

Loony BoB
03-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Yeah I agree with the above. These tasks are insane and they are actually doing them. The members are going to be pissed when they find out we were just pranking them. Raistlin has already started getting them up into a frenzy. It's hard to argue with him about it because he's making a good point.
"Last time we ended up with so many good candidates with great contributions/posts that we decided we had to make things a little more difficult so the best candidate would stand out even more." ;D

Del Murder
03-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Good BoB! I can't say that though because I'm supposed to 'disagree' with how this contest is being run. It's hard to keep my loyalties straight in this. =/

Shlup
03-24-2010, 10:03 PM
I'll take up that mantle then. Though not so sweetly.

Shlup
03-24-2010, 10:21 PM
We need one more task. I don't want to do the picture voting one until last and I need to think of ways to up it's crazy anyway.

I like Daniel's idea, but it also has the potential to create what I'd consider too much spam, and could eliminate everyone.

So, hmm... I will ponder it while I clean the bathrooms...

Loony BoB
03-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Uhmmm. "Contribute to the frontsite". Go on. Do it.

Rantz
03-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Everybody would drop out.

Loony BoB
03-24-2010, 10:56 PM
I thought they would all drop out after the initial tasks, but here we are!

Shlup
03-24-2010, 11:26 PM
He makes a valid point.

So...

1) Something having to do with contributing to the frontsite. Like what?

2) Select one thread you think should be closed. Link to it and explain in 100 words or less why you think it should be closed. Simple, but they have to think really hard. Actually, it should be harder.

Maybe put one and two together? I need frontsite-related tasks though.

Loony BoB
03-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Frontsite related task: Submit a review of an FF game or some other form of content for the frontsite. The more you submit, the better your chances of going through!

Shlup
03-24-2010, 11:39 PM
Alright, they could submit a review.

Anything else? Feel free to continue thinking of things for, say, the next couple of hours. I'm going to start wrapping up task three and then we need to pick three to eliminate.

Loony BoB
03-24-2010, 11:43 PM
I'd prefer other things, but a review means that they can at least submit content for a game they've finished that already has a buttload of content. Ideally I'd like stuff we don't already have, but obviously that's getting a bit specific and I don't want people to spoil FFXIII for themselves so I can't demand anything for that, either.

Shlup
03-24-2010, 11:45 PM
I could give them an either/or. List things we need for FFXIII and I'll make them an option.

Loony BoB
03-24-2010, 11:46 PM
DataLogs is a good place to start, I reckon. There's a lot to be done, but it's easy work. Really, they should be able to read the FFXIII site project threads and figure things out easily enough. No need for specifics as I'm open to ideas.

Shlup
03-25-2010, 12:12 AM
TIME TO ELIMINATE PEOPLE!

People already eliminated simply due to the grueling nature of this task: Jiro, Moon Rabbits, oddler, some guy with cheese, Raistlin, Vermachtnis

People who earned immunity: Jessweeee♪, Goldenboko, Aerith's Knight

We are eliminating three of the following six:
Momiji - 70+ posts
Xaven - 50 posts
Rodarian - 52 posts
~*~Celes~*~ - 54 posts
Sagensyg - 54 posts
Freya - 58 posts

Rantz
03-25-2010, 12:21 AM
Sagensyg might drop out anyway. The others I'm not so sure, maybe just go for Xaven and Rodarian. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Emoticons/spidey_shrug.gif

Shlup
03-25-2010, 12:25 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

I don't know how we're going to end this competition. We have task four that BoB and I have come up with, then task five with the photo voting, and that should really be it.

I expected things to just crumble and fall apart by this point but there's hardly even any reason for Del and me to bicker! They just keep with the "oh hey activity, look I'm doing things, wheee!" It's making it hard for me to justify my fake resignation. Del's still seems legit, but I'm going to have to step :bou::bou::bou::bou: up. Guess if we go through with the Lightening banning that should cut it.

Are more of you going to step down before the 1st or is it just going to be me and Del at this point? Don't be chicken!

Psychotic
03-25-2010, 01:26 AM
Sagensyg might drop out anyway. The others I'm not so sure, maybe just go for Xaven and Rodarian. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Emoticons/spidey_shrug.gifthis

Wolf Kanno
03-25-2010, 01:36 AM
Its still viable for you Schlup, what you really need to do is just tell everyone when they ask about these weird tasks that everyone is "off playing XIII" and other unproductive crap and you've been left to do everything by yourself. Del can easily snap back about something. It doesn't need to be a full on argument but a few snide remarks here and there will make it more believable.

I was hoping to stay until the end but if no one else is thinking of pretend quitting then I can do it. I'll just say I didn't feel like I was cut out for it and got busy with real life or some other lame excuse. I've been doing very little in terms of activity in recent weeks thanks to school and XIII so it will be believable. It would also add some more pressure and clout to the CK competition since we're dropping like flies at this point to the rest of the forum.

Del Murder
03-25-2010, 05:59 AM
Amanda, did you reopen that thread for some reason or did Raistlin reopen it using is former staff power?

Shlup
03-25-2010, 06:03 AM
Hmm, I thought maybe you did it and were just gonna blame someone else.

Must've been Raist! Ooooooo, he's in trouble. xD

Del Murder
03-25-2010, 06:10 AM
Wasn't me! What a little snot. I guess I can't be that mad since I'm only acting fake mad in the thread. Should he get a real warning for that?

Shlup
03-25-2010, 06:14 AM
A real one?

Sure. :D

Loony BoB
03-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Celes, Rodarian, Xaven.

Rantz
03-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Should I step down or something? I mean I'm not sure how believable it'd be since I haven't really shown much discontent or anything lately, to my knowledge.

Or you can fire me for utterly abusing my newfound permissions. Like, I don't know... hosting my own hentai site on the server or doing a Sepho or whatever. :D

Rye
03-25-2010, 04:49 PM
You can volunteer me to quit staff because of not feeling like I belong around on staff. You can say I did it when I came to the Wetherspoon's free wifi bar while on vacation (how I'm posting now). I'm sure it'd give quite the shock, you should do it. I'm not going to be around enough to edit posts and moderate, so it won't affect anything until April 1st anyway.

Loony BoB
03-25-2010, 06:13 PM
Murd would make sense what with this discontent at the CK competition and how Shlup is reacting. Then Shlup can step down in reaction because, you know, she finally felt a touch of that thing called guilt. Okay, that's not believable. Maybe we oust her. No, that wouldn't work either. I'm not sure how Shlup can believably step down. I don't think Rantz/Shlup/Rye would work, personally, nor myself. We're all too involved in one thing or another. Maybe Rantz could step down over feeling like he's overworked, if anything.

We should get the less active CK's/Admins "demoted" and one or two of them could get bitchy about me over it. I know that would come to a lot of you naturally. :D

Shlup
03-25-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm stepping down 'cause I'm sick of you bitches being up in my grill.

At this point we can basically blame Raistlin for everything. Fucking harpie.

Del Murder
03-25-2010, 07:45 PM
I think after myself and then Amanda this switches from 'trying to step down in ways they will believe it' to 'them all knowing it's a prank and now wondering how far back it goes'. So I suggest a free for all using any random reasons.

On April 1 let's reknight everyone who left in the last year. Leeza, Hsu, rubah, foa, anyone I'm forgetting? Obviously they will all get fake titles and the joke won't last long but it will be funny anyway.

Rantz
03-25-2010, 08:34 PM
I think after myself and then Amanda this switches from 'trying to step down in ways they will believe it' to 'them all knowing it's a prank and now wondering how far back it goes'. So I suggest a free for all using any random reasons.

My thoughts exactly.

Shlup
03-25-2010, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't want to re-knight those people and directly suck them into the joke without their permission though.

What's your exit strategy, Tony?

Del Murder
03-25-2010, 11:27 PM
I'll leave tomorrow evening. Do I need to make some big blowup post or something? I was assuming all the 'blowing up' would be in this forum.

For task 4 you should keep track of what they submitted and present it so that they keep trying to one-up each other. :p

Shlup
03-25-2010, 11:43 PM
I'm taking a break for this task and not looking at it until tomorrow. The last task exhausted me. I had them post it in-thread specifically so that, hopefully, they'll try to one-up each other on their own.

Though it's kind of sad that the only contestants left aren't really people I like torturing. xD

And, no, I don't think a blowup becomes you, unless you particularly wanted one. Isn't it more fun to let them speculate and spread rumors anyway?

I seriously do think Raist is fucking with us back by the way.

Shlup
03-26-2010, 12:12 AM
OMG, Tony. xD

Del Murder
03-26-2010, 12:17 AM
Yeah I won't blow up. I'll just destaff myself sometime in the afternoon and let them speculate.

I haven't actually been reading what Raistlin has been saying too carefully because he annoys me, espcially with the thread reopening stuff. Mostly just establishing my own reasons for leaving. I thought that was just the dynamic you two had?

Shlup
03-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Yeah but I'm so much like "no, dude, everyone totally has a chance" and then you come in "no, of course they don't." Which is good for the joke but omg can of worms much. I lol'd. xD

Shlup
03-26-2010, 12:37 AM
He's reading a PM from you! I SEE THAT!

Del Murder
03-26-2010, 12:40 AM
It's probably the warning I sent about opening his thread. Do you want to see what I wrote? I was pretty mean.

Shlup
03-26-2010, 12:45 AM
Did I see the PM? No, I'm not snooping in people's PMs!

[16:41] @allie> I dreamed that you guys had knighted Breine already
[16:41] @allie> and the whole drama was for laughs
[16:41] @allie> "aww man, poor breine, you're getting decimated out there!"

Maybe it is Breine we should be knighting. Poor guy. xD

Roogle
03-26-2010, 01:08 AM
*snip*

Del Murder
03-26-2010, 02:35 AM
Yeah poor Breine. I just randomly decided to single him out too, and look what it caused.

Did I see the PM? No, I'm not snooping in people's PMs!
I mean did you want to see it because you might like it. Here it is:

You're free to do your little grandstanding or whatever it is you and Amanda like to do to keep the spice in the relationship, but when a moderator closes your thread, it's for a reason and you don't reopen it. I left it open for now for her to do what she wants of you, but if you try that crap again we will strip away your Former Staff title and force you to watch a topless BoB do a belly dance.

Shlup
03-26-2010, 03:07 AM
Oh FFS.

theundeadhero
03-26-2010, 05:54 AM
You guys picked things up and are doing so well and I am sooo proud of you all :heart:

Now with Del stepping down what's your plan for the comp. falling apart and ending? We're really close to the first so it will have to be no later than three days from now I would say.

On April 1st I will be sure to make a public apology for underestimating the insanity of our members. I am seriously impressed and a little scared.Not quite the first :p On the first we need an announcement saying we have new knights and then all the nights from the past year get reknighted or fake knighted. Maybe the second or third?

Shlup
03-26-2010, 06:53 AM
The first is when you're supposed to announce "April Fools!" Like I said, I don't approve of just sucking people into the joke by fake re-knighting them without their consent, so if you guys wanna do that my hands are off that part. I'mma be on vacation.

I don't have a plan for it falling apart. Probably stir Raist back up and between him and Del I should be able to pretty convincingly end things. I think saying much would just be too much of an asshat move, so once things build up again I'm just gonna straight flounce shortly before the end of the competition.

We still need to decide who else is stepping down and when. A couple of people volunteered to step down. So... do it. Tell me to push the button and I will inviso-knight you. I think we can probably sneak one in before Del tomorrow.

We need to decide how we're gonna say "April Fools!"

And we need to decide who to knight and at what point.

Shiny
03-26-2010, 05:23 PM
You can invisi-knight me whenever.

Oh what the hell. Engineer?! Nooooooooooo!

theundeadhero
03-26-2010, 06:10 PM
That's two who hate this Engineer nonsense!

Del Murder
03-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Blame BoB!

Shlup
03-26-2010, 07:54 PM
I also am not a fan of Engineer. I liked Crew! I don't suppose I get much say though. xP

*inviso knights Shiny*

Del Murder
03-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Don't forget to make her FS. I'm leaving in a couple hours so should I invisi-admin myself before then?

Loony BoB
03-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Blame BoB!
Find a title that all of the Site Staff will be happy with and is fitting to the role and I'll put it in place. But wizards, bards and scholars? Urrrrrrgh. Wusses, wusses and wusses, more like it. For people who do the grunt work, you'd hope for a tougher sounding title.

Cid's Crew works as a group but if we're going for a singular (a la Cid's Knight) then it would be Cid's Crew Member or something and that doesn't work as well. Also, "Crew" sounds so unofficial.

I wonder if Cid has any cool ideas. Humdiddly.

Rantz
03-26-2010, 09:42 PM
It's not like you needed to have "Site Staff Member" before, though! Owell.

I wonder how many will buy both Shiny and Del leaving. Go ahead though, Del.

Psychotic
03-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Let's make a task saying they have to debate Raistlin for us...and win.

Shlup
03-26-2010, 10:14 PM
It's not that hard to win an argument with Raistlin, it's just that he'll never admit to it.

Go ahead, Del. Why not? ;D

I will be away most of today but will try to fit in wrapping up task four and putting up task five before tonight. Then tomorrow I'll try to stir something up and then just disappear, taking Frocobo Stables down and just pretending it never existed. I'll go invisible for a couple of days (and mostly will actually be away) while we decide who we're actually going to knight. *snip* is the obvious choice since we've been wanting to knight *snip* for awhile, but the others I think are good choices too. In fact, I am far more willing to knight a lot of the people that participated; the way these people handled ridiculous tasks was really impressive. I wasn't smurfing around when I said this whole thing put a lot of new candidates on the map for me. xP

Anyone else who plans on stepping down has Sun, Mon, Tues, or Wed to do so. Unless someone can think of a reasonable reason to join me tomorrow. :}

Del Murder
03-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Screw you guys, I'm leaving.

Rantz
03-26-2010, 11:36 PM
People are starting to ask around why Raistlin still has his Former Staff title and why that thread is just allowed to be re-opened time and time again. Maybe it's time to put an end to that part?

Psychotic
03-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Yeah, go for it. Put your foot down and be all serious admin about it, seeing as I'm being flippant as fuck right now.

Rantz
03-27-2010, 12:06 AM
Okay, did that. :greenie:

Shlup
03-27-2010, 12:23 AM
You tell them that not everyone on staff agrees that Del closing the thread was appropriate. Now that BoB and Del are both calling for it to be closed we should stick to it though.

Wow. Look at Raistlin thinking he knows more about Del's motivations for stepping down (based on the "evidence," of course) than the people who actually talk to him in the Staff Forum like every day. That is some bare-balls arrogance right there. xD

Shlup
03-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Don't worry, the bevy of Staff Members who've recently quit will all come back on April 1. This is all a massive April Fools Joke.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Rantz
03-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Yeah, people are calling it left and right now. xD Might as well start making it obvious soon.

Shlup
03-27-2010, 01:16 AM
*reads chat*

lawl

Rantz
03-27-2010, 01:42 AM
Kaycee also said on MSN that "everyone" was saying it was an April Fools joke. She does have a penchant for exaggerating when it comes to such things, but still.

Shlup
03-27-2010, 04:14 AM
That's it. We're keeping this going until May 1st. May Fools!

Wolf Kanno
03-27-2010, 04:24 AM
That would be amusing. I'm all for keeping the joke going.

Psychotic
03-27-2010, 05:10 AM
They're onto us so now we act like 'tards as planned imho.

I say "they", Raistlin sure as smurf isn't. He is such a dumbass xD He's so convinced he has drama to get his teeth stuck into that he doesn't see what is going on around him.

Unless he realises and is playing along and in which case fair play. Although maybe he has some plot of his own in mind. DON'T. TRUST. ANYONE. :shifty:

Shlup
03-27-2010, 05:17 AM
I think he's playing along, but perhaps I give him too much credit since he does love to get up his own ass with lawyer-speak.

I think we should just knight everyone who didn't quit in the CK competition. Come on, they were like badasses. I made a competition purposefully wanting everyone to quit and they actually did it. What's wrong with having like 20 CKs? Nothing, I say!

Psychotic
03-27-2010, 05:20 AM
Let's fake knight all of them except *snip* and see how *snip* reacts.

Shlup
03-27-2010, 05:29 AM
Anyway, I'm indexing everyone's submissions for task four here, but I suspect you asses aren't going to actually read them so I will tell you my opinion and then you will agree with me.

Goldenboko (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2814375-post4.html) - Even though I don't agree with all of the threads he chose to close, I like his reasoning. He wrote a FFVIII review and made a couple of threads in FFXIII.

Aerith's Knight (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2814377-post5.html) - Used stuff he contributed in the past for part three and I can't even find it without digging through the thread. He did work hard on that materia list and that's cool and all but... Meh.

Jessweee (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2814410-post11.html) - Bang up job, I must say. Even submitted three things for site staff that she said she had been meaning to do, so yay for kicking her butt into gear.

Celes (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2814456-post16.html) - I find her choices for threads to close to be the most solid, personally.

Freya (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2814538-post20.html) - Solid job all around.

Momiji (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2815016-post59.html) - Again, a solid job all around, as have been his submissions for every task.

I think... I'm backing Jessweee, Momiji, and any other person to move on to the next round. I think Jessweee and Momiji have done the best overall, and Celes, Freya, and Boko all did about equally well this round.

Psychotic
03-27-2010, 05:51 AM
Choose your votes and then I will make my votes your votes. Yes, I am lazy.

Also let's knight RAISTLIN!!! and say he was in on it all along.

Psychotic
03-27-2010, 05:53 AM
Raistlin
/online.php Viewing Who's Online

theundeadhero
Viewing Forum
Warned Members List

I will put hero in invisible mode but dayumn.

Shlup
03-27-2010, 05:56 AM
Anyway, uh... I vote AK out, Jessweeee and Momiji in, and Celes, Boko, and Freya tied so someone help me.

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 06:00 AM
I like Boko best. *snip*

Raistlin
/online.php Viewing Who's Online

theundeadhero
Viewing Forum
Warned Members List

I will put hero in invisible mode but dayumn.
Does that show up for people who can't see the WML? wouldn't it just say 'Private Forum'.

Psychotic
03-27-2010, 06:05 AM
I think it'd just say "Viewing forum" although everyone knows what that means.

Can't pass it off as Private Feedback like you could if he was viewing a thread. (because people can see Private Feedback, but they cannot see threads)

Either way, it's pretty much certain that Raistlin knows and is playing along! Aww.

Shlup
03-27-2010, 06:11 AM
If he brings it up then we can always go *snip* :}

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 06:18 AM
Everyone knows what that means? I wouldn't have!

Shlup
03-27-2010, 06:32 AM
If Raist did bring it up and did fall for that, I'm sure he would be sure everyone knew what the evil staff was doing to them.

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 06:41 AM
Ok after reading some of the entries we definitely need to do something nice for all of the 'finalists' in the CK competition. Not make them all CKs, but something. They put a lot of effort into that. Gold stars? Colored titles? Appreciation thread? Something.

Shlup
03-27-2010, 06:44 AM
I think task three is the task that separated the players from the warriors (I want to say crazies but we'll stick with warriors) so I'd like to think of various things we can give people.

Ideas:
*snip*
*snip*
*snip*

Hmm... Maybe we could ask the events committee; they know what people like as prizes.

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 06:47 AM
I'd rather not do *snip* or *snip*, something more temporary. Maybe *snip*?

Shlup
03-27-2010, 06:50 AM
That might be fun if you let them pick like four friends to bring with them. I dunno.

Aren't we gonna *snip* one person?

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 06:54 AM
*snip* and *snip* don't want to do it as part of the prank.

Shlup
03-27-2010, 06:55 AM
*snip*

Shlup
03-27-2010, 07:22 AM
Alright, I'm putting Boko in. He's tried maybe too hard, and I want to see what he'll do with the next round. I don't want Freya to stress on her drive to Oklahoma, and Celes deserves a break too.

Shlup
03-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Task 5 is up. Simple, yet not so.

Loony BoB
03-27-2010, 09:59 AM
*snip*

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Well I don't think *snip* has to do with the contest. We all just like *snip*. I haven't even paid much attention to the contest.

Psychotic
03-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Coloured custom titles for all 6.

Levian
03-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah, I think *snip* is the best regardless of the competition, *snip* was my favorite during the last knighting when I still thought getting Rye was impossible.

I think we should definitely reward the contestants after this, and I think *snip* is the best way to do it, if not we definitely have to find some other way after all that hell we put them through. Anyone who says otherwise can't possibly have read the Frocobo stables!

Shlup
03-27-2010, 08:19 PM
*snip*

Are you implying my methods are not awesome? :|

Loony BoB
03-27-2010, 08:52 PM
Which methods are we talking about here? :D *snip* If Mulley and foaffles both head back to staff right now, they might also have something interesting to offer us when it comes to *snip*

Shlup
03-27-2010, 09:06 PM
I've considered *snip*. My personal first choice is *snip*. But I'm also a little crazy.

I may have made task five too fun. The whole thread is adorable. Jess begging for votes in chat is adorable. I'm going to have to get something stirred up 'cause I wanna flounce ASAP...

Shlup
03-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Alright, I'm not stepping down just yet, but here is my flounce:

So originally this competition was supposed to be just plain too hard and everyone would quit early on and that was going to be a fairly clean and simple drama for Del and me to squabble about. Turns out some members are kind of insane and did an awesome job at these ridiculous tasks and this competition, I think, looks pretty legit. (Pfft, you love the spike in activity, stfu.)

So now we kind of have to pick a winner. But some people don't want to pick a winner and have them associated with this madness. So now if I finish this competition I get to be the dick that says "Congrats! But the staff decided not to knight you anyway."

So (1) the rest of staff has been poking me to 'be more useful' (2) I get sucked into running this competition (3) Del bitches about how it's run after I worked so hard bawww (4) Raistlin :| (5) and now some people are cockblocking *snip* :bou::bou::bou::bou: I've gone through anyway.

I think it's reasonable to say I'd just be done with you assholes.

But for now I'm gonna grab me some Honey Nut Cheerios.

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 10:29 PM
That guy just does not let up. I posted something that will hopefully make him shut up about this.

Shlup
03-27-2010, 10:38 PM
Of course he's not letting up. He's April Foolin' us.

straw man straw man straw man

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Ok did you see that last post he made? Wtf is he thinking? I deleted it but what the hell?

Shlup
03-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Oh my God.

Maybe he's not April Fooling. That was a bold move right there.

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 11:08 PM
That was a wtf is wrong with him move. Is he trying to get banned or something?

Shlup
03-27-2010, 11:10 PM
I have no idea! Wow. Uhm... I'm gonna... go... and Psy can deal with this. xD

Del Murder
03-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Haha it's nice to have the pressure off as a fake admin.

Rantz
03-27-2010, 11:24 PM
If he's pulling an April Fools, he sure is dedicated.

Loony BoB
03-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Only makes it more obvious for me. I mean, all he's doing is basically trying to see how far we'll go for April Fools. Anyone with half a brain should know that this is all a joke.

As for there being a winner: *snip* When you make these kind of AF jokes, you have to understand from the beginning (and accept) that people will inevitably end up pissed off. You also have to understand that Raistlin will always be involved.

EDIT: Remember, Raistlin is right with what he's saying, that's because we made this contest deliberately insane. It is insane. He's right. That was THE POINT. Again, *snip*, I would just rather it be a full discussion than "Well, I've thought about it and I think *snip*!" I for one would rather we at least throw around other ideas and then, if we're - as a group - satisfied that *snip* then great. But not as a *snip*.

Shlup
03-28-2010, 12:16 AM
We are discussing it, BoB. In the other thread. We have been for days. Duh.

Loony BoB
03-28-2010, 12:24 AM
It was under a specific *snip*, not really discussing alternatives at all. I wouldn't really call it a general discussion of various *snip*, I'd call it discussing *snip*.

Del Murder
03-28-2010, 12:30 AM
Not true, we also discussed yo mama.

Shlup
03-28-2010, 12:37 AM
A couple of alternatives were brought up. Not our fault none of ya'll are really saying much about it. I, for one, pick *snip* or *snip*.

I told Jess to tell Mogi to chill but she said he's too mad and wants to be banned, so I drunk tanked him and told her I asked Rantz to do it.

[16:33] Jesse1> I tried tricking him into logging out so I could change his password, but that didn't work
[16:33] アマンダ> I'll drunk tank him then.
[16:33] アマンダ> I mean, I'll tell Rantz to.
[16:33] アマンダ> I forgot already that I can't. xD

Psychotic
03-28-2010, 12:59 AM
so, like, what if I fire a couple of people who have been biased butts against candidates tomorrow, and then BoB fires me for firing other people as an abuse of power? :greenie:

Shlup
03-28-2010, 01:05 AM
Whatever you wanna do is golden with me.

Rantz
03-28-2010, 01:13 AM
Yeah, go ahead. xD

Rantz
03-28-2010, 01:35 AM
Oooh, can I "delete" the Feedback Forum?

Psychotic
03-28-2010, 01:36 AM
ahahahahah oh no not again

Shlup
03-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Where else would we have our drama?

All the speculation going on in #eoff has been fun. It's just how we wanted it: there's so much going on that they're convinced there's a joke here but no one can agree on what's what.

Shlup
03-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Best part of inviso-admin: screwing with people's profiles and Psy gets the blame. :}

Loony BoB
03-28-2010, 02:23 AM
xD

Psychotic
03-28-2010, 02:24 AM
haha who have you fucked over?

Loony BoB
03-28-2010, 02:29 AM
Silly question, Psy.