PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man 10

Levian
04-02-2010, 12:26 PM
It deserves a thread at least!

Played it or finished it yet?

On Normal difficulty I've killed 4 bosses so far. It's going a little slow because of the difficulty and because I feel like I'm cheating when I use E-tanks, so I'm going to save those till the wily bosses. So far this game hasn't excited me very much. I don't remember much of the music and the levels are kinda allright. Sheep Man had a nice stage at least.

VeloZer0
04-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm a huge Mega Man X fan but I have never been a very big fan of the classic series. (If only they would release a new 16 bit MMX9!)

I'm enjoying MM10 quite a bit. The addition of Proto Man and the challenges is an awesome change. The fact that I can practice on bosses without having to beat their stage every three deaths makes it much more enjoyable. Only wish you could do challenges as Proto.

This is easily the most enjoyable MMClasic game I have ever played. (Well, MM&B was better, but that was 1/2 way to a MMX game.)

qwertysaur
04-04-2010, 08:48 AM
I still can't take sheep man seriously :p

VeloZer0
04-04-2010, 02:22 PM
I agree, why did they have to stop making MM bosses that we could all take seriously. :p

Levian
04-04-2010, 02:27 PM
He's not that different from Toad Man for instance. :D There's been several silly bosses throughout the games.

qwertysaur
04-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Toad man is the most pathetic and easiest of all robot masters though. :p