PDA

View Full Version : Ask any KH question, get the answer in this thread

PuPu
04-06-2010, 05:21 AM
Holy :bou::bou::bou::bou: this forum is boring and practically dead.

You ask a KH-related question and I answer it. Plot, gameplay, etc. Questions like "How do I beat Sephiroth?" or "What's your favorite KH game?" are fine as well. Stupid questions like the one below this post will get stupid answers. If Nomura answered it in an interview or whatev, then that's the answer you get. Otherwise, you get what the game tells you. Anybody else reading this thread can answer other people's questions too, if they want to or if they think I'm wrong.

And no, this isn't an attempt to show off my KH knowledge. This is an attempt to try and increase activity in this near dead forum.

Edit: In case if it wasn't already obvious, Spoiler warnings for all games in the series.

Edit II: making a new rule, now I'm posting random information which people might not know about the KH games

qwertysaur
04-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Why does Saix have pointy ears?

PuPu
04-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Because he is an elf.

LowCaloriePie
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Why didn't Organization XIII just ask Sora to destroy the heartless? I mean, that is his job, they didn't have to kidnap Kairi as an incentive to do their bidding.

PuPu
04-07-2010, 12:52 AM
They sorta did, actually. Saix said in Twilight Town "Sora, you just keep on fighting those Heartless" and Sora was perfectly alright with it.

The time when Sora realized that it wasn't okay anymore was after the 1000 Heartless battle, when he realized that Organization XIII was taking those hearts which Sora released with the Keyblade and re-directing them to create a giant collection of hearts (Kingdom Hearts), rather than letting the hearts return to their original bodies like they should.

They kidnapped Kairi so that Sora would go berserk and storm The Castle That Never Was in a fit of rage and lure him into their trap.

Sephiroth
04-07-2010, 01:04 AM
They sorta did, actually. Saix said in Twilight Town "Sora, you just keep on fighting those Heartless" and Sora was perfectly alright with it.

He was not really alright with it. He just asked himself "How shall I fight the heartless without using the keyblade?" when Maleficent helped them. But he had no choice. But then when Ansem damaged the artificial Kingdom Hearts and Xemnas says they should slay more heartless Sora says he should forget that.

Ah, okay. Forget the first part of my post. You have already mentioned this.

blackmage_nuke
04-09-2010, 01:05 AM
The time when Sora realized that it wasn't okay anymore was after the 1000 Heartless battle, when he realized that Organization XIII was taking those hearts which Sora released with the Keyblade and re-directing them to create a giant collection of hearts (Kingdom Hearts), rather than letting the hearts return to their original bodies like they should.

What? I thought getting the hearts to return to thier original bodies was what organisation XIII was trying to do. Or atleast they were trying to get their hearts back (Im not sure if they were trying to return hearts to all the nobodies), and to do that they had to gather up hearts in Kingdom Hearts.

PuPu
04-09-2010, 01:44 AM
I thought getting the hearts to return to thier original bodies was what organisation XIII was trying to do.

If they wanted that to happen, they should have just left the hearts alone, because then then the hearts would've return to their original bodies naturally. And by re-directing them to KH, they prevented that from happening.

Or atleast they were trying to get their hearts back

All Organization members except Xemnas wanted to get their hearts back. But Xemnas only wanted supreme power, so he took all of the released hearts to make KH, then absorb its power. It's in a secret journal entry in Days.

and to do that they had to gather up hearts in Kingdom Hearts.

Which does nothing to help them become whole again. The only way for that to happen is to get rid of the Heartless and Nobody, in that order (though Nomura says it could be possible to become whole by having it done in the reverse order as well).

LunarWeaver
04-15-2010, 10:40 PM
How many times is the word "Heart" said in I and II combined.

PuPu
04-16-2010, 03:43 AM
How many times is the word "Heart" said in I and II combined.

A lot.

also made a new rule, using this thread to post information and tips that KH players might not know. yeah....

In KH2, the best Keychain is determined entirely on the ability each one possesses. Stats do not matter, as the differences between STR and MAG of each Keychain is negligible when it comes to comparing damage.

Because of this, Decisive Pumpkin is the overall best Keychain in the game, because its ability Combo Boost allows you to deal increased damage in your attacks. Equipping Decisive Pumpkin allows you to deal more damage than what Ultima Weapon does.

others can post their tips as well

kh expert am i
>he wishes

Hollycat
04-16-2010, 04:04 AM
kh expert am i

qwertysaur
04-16-2010, 05:05 AM
in kingdom hearts Re:CoM, the Luxord card is godly. You should use add it to your deck as soon as you get it

PuPu
04-16-2010, 05:37 AM
That's right qwerty, All Break lets you break any cards.

Also, Naminé and Roxas being a couple is incest...selfcest...yeah.

The more you know

qwertysaur
04-16-2010, 05:39 AM
I think Larxenes original name is arlene :p

Mercen-X
04-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Actually, you just take out the X. Her name is Larene (like Lorraine).

Also, Naminé and Roxas being a couple is incest...selfcest...yeah.

Ist dies der witz? I mean, are you kidding? Or is this a serious statement? Naminé and Roxas are not related. Mayhaps you're referring to Xion.

Hollycat
04-16-2010, 08:17 PM
The name is proboly not larene, the letters scramble, then add x

Xeenhort: steal ansem-xemnas
sora-roxas

PuPu
04-16-2010, 08:41 PM
I mean, are you kidding? Or is this a serious statement? Naminé and Roxas are not related.

There's no need to post spoilers in here, it's already obvious that this thread is going to be full of spoilers.

Also, no I'm not kidding.

When Sora became a Shadow, Roxas and Naminé were formed at the same time. Kairi's heart had went inside him when Destiny Islands was lost to darkness, so when Sora stabbed himself and released his heart, he released two hearts, causing the formation of Roxas and Naminé. Though the truth is, Naminé is technically not a Nobody.

Since Roxas and Naminé were both formed from Sora making him technically the parent of these two...yeah.

Hollycat
04-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Explain this, in kh2, in the scene were sora gets out of the egg-thing, his shirt has a different size zipper than in kh1

PuPu
04-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Isn't it obvious that his clothes shrunk? Metal shrinks as well, k?

Hollycat
04-16-2010, 08:51 PM
I did a resizing in photoshop to compare sizes.
His head is smaller too

Sephiroth
04-16-2010, 08:54 PM
I did a resizing in photoshop to compare sizes.
His head is smaller too

>_> He looks completely different to Kingdom Hearts (Chain of Memories).

Like Sephiroth who gave his Kingdom Hearts face to Setzer with some scars added and some other details like the eye colour, et cetera.

Mercen-X
04-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Since Roxas and Naminé were both formed from Sora making him technically the parent of these two...yeah.
Oh, okay. So it was a joke.

His head is smaller too

Actually, a lot of children's heads can at times seem disproportionate to their bodies.

blackmage_nuke
04-16-2010, 09:49 PM
I mean, are you kidding? Or is this a serious statement? Naminé and Roxas are not related.

When Sora became a Shadow, Roxas and Naminé were formed at the same time. Kairi's heart had went inside him when Destiny Islands was lost to darkness, so when Sora stabbed himself and released his heart, he released two hearts, causing the formation of Roxas and Naminé. Though the truth is, Naminé is technically not a Nobody.

But in this situation it would be more as though Sora was a surrogate parent. If a couple were to give a fertilised egg to another woman to grow the baby in her womb, the woman would be the birth mother but not the biological mother. If she were to have a baby of her own later and the two offspring were to become a couple, That would not be incest

PuPu
04-17-2010, 12:14 AM
Well.

I stand corrected then.

Hollycat
04-17-2010, 12:38 AM
why couldnt xemnas fight sora here:
Free Image Hosting (http://uploadpic.org/showpic-54238/hypocuactar.html)

Edit: namine aint part of sora, shes kairi, Xion is part of sora, and arobot

PuPu
04-17-2010, 12:47 AM
why couldnt xemnas fight sora here:
Free Image Hosting (http://uploadpic.org/showpic-54238/hypocuactar.html)

Because it's stupid.

Edit: namine aint part of sora

She's technically part of no one.

Mercen-X
04-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Xion is part of Sora, and a robot
She's less than Vanitas.

PuPu
04-18-2010, 05:47 AM
Gonna rank the Organization members in terms of power from strongest to weakest.

Xemnas
Roxas
Xion
Lexaeus
Xaldin
Saix
Axel/Marluxia
Xigbar
Larxene/Vexen
Luxord
Demyx
Zexion

Not exact, but it's about as accurate as you'll get.

P4ine
04-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Namine is technically Sora's second Nobody, but created from Kairi's heart. It just depends on the way you look at it.

Uhm, alright, here's a question I've adressed once in KH13's forums; a forum which by the way is only filled with little rascals, so that the thread sorta consisted of stupid, not-sense-making answers, so here's the question..- Oh yeah, Birth by Sleep spoilers possible, so watch out:

Xion is an abortive replica of Sora. She essentially is made up from his memories. This brought about the fact everybody seeing her 'differently', or more specific: their 'Xion' depends on their memories.

According to KH's 'memory-system', some of Ventus's memories -which were put into Sora's heart in BBS- also got into Xion, what -besides of what I've mentioned above- caused her to look like Ven when she battles Xigbar.

Here's the question: Why didn't everybody else, especially Axel, who'd definitely met Ven, see her as Ven?

PuPu
04-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Birth by Sleep spoilers possible,No need for spoiler warnings, seeing as how this thread will obviously be full of them.

here's a question I've adressed once in KH13's forums

Wait, if you've already addressed the question, then you're asking it to test me? Either way, I'm fine with that.

a forum which by the way is only filled with little rascals, so that the thread sorta consisted of stupid, not-sense-making answers

I'm used to this.

Why didn't everybody else, especially Axel, who'd definitely met Ven, see her as Ven? Xion's appearance doesn't become Ven for Xigbar and Xemnas just because they remember Ven. Her appearance is dependent on who the person looking at her has the strongest connection with. After all, Xemnas met Sora once in Hollow Bastion in KH1, but he doesn't see her as Sora.

For Xemnas and Xigbar, they had a much stronger connection to Ven than they do with Sora, therefore they saw her as Ven. Master Xehanort was previously Ven's master and Braig practically got chills from Ven's glare and still has those chills even as Xigbar. Oh yeah, he also drowned Ven's goldfish.

For Axel, Roxas, and Riku, they had the stronger connection to Sora than they do with Ven, therefore they saw her female face and also her Sora face.

For the rest of the Organization, such as Saix, they had practically no connections with either Sora or Ven. Therefore, they see her in her hooded form. Yeah, Isa did meet Ven, but he hardly gave a second thought about him afterwards, therefore having no connection.

P4ine
04-19-2010, 04:42 PM
okay
no
okay

makes sense, thanks

Mercen-X
04-20-2010, 05:05 PM
For Xemnas and Xigbar, they had a much stronger connection to Ven than they do with Sora, therefore they saw her as Ven. Master Xehanort was previously Ven's master and Braig practically got chills from Ven's glare and still has those chills even as Xigbar. Oh yeah, he also drowned Ven's goldfish.
Trippy to think that there are actually a pair of twins in the Organization (through the eyes of Xem and Xig) what with Ven and Roxas looking alike.

PuPu
04-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Nobodies are generally stronger than Heartless.

Xemnas > Xehanort's Heartless
Dusks > Soldiers

etc.

LowCaloriePie
04-30-2010, 03:38 AM
Xemnas > Xehanort's Heartless

Fighting them in their respective games, I'd really beg to differ.

PuPu
04-30-2010, 03:43 AM
I would agree with you, though this is based on plot and not gameplay.

Also, quiz question; asking if any of you know how Pluto was able to create Dark Corridors.

Rocket Edge
06-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Is there ever going to be a third Kingdom Hearts? Like, a direct console follow up of KHII?

Sephiroth
06-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Yes, there will be something. But the next Kingdom Hearts will noit be the sequel - and I don't mean Birth by Sleep.

P4ine
06-13-2010, 11:39 AM
But you're probably not going to understand KHIII without having played all the 'non-console-titles'.

TwilightLord
10-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Pluto doesn't create Dark Corridors, he uses them. When have you ever seen Pluto create a Dark Corridor? He always just runs through ones that others leave open.

Anyway, as long as we're asking questions, I've got one. This is a bit long, so bear with me.

There's a certain mission in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days where you have to chase a "mysterious figure" (who the characters believe is Riku) around Twilight Town. During the mission, you chase the figure around, attacking when it stops. Let me emphasise you HAVE to attack the figure, otherwise it just stands there doing nothing. Eventually, after much chasing and much attacking, a cutscene eventually triggers, revealing the figure to actually be Xion.
Now this is the part that confused me. Upon Xion lowering her hood, Roxas's reaction is to shout "Xion!" in a surprised and somewhat happy tone. Am I the only one who thinks he should have been both apologetic and horrified that he was BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF HER literally seconds before? I repeat you are REQUIRED to attack Xion in the mission, several times at that, and yet Roxas reacts like that? Why didn't he say something like "Oh my god, I had no idea it was you, I'm so sorry!" when she revealed herself?

Jessweeee♪
10-13-2011, 04:46 PM
I think he was just extremely happy to see her again and know that she was okay. You have to keep in mind that in this point of the story, her day could come at any time, and it's really ambiguous to him what could happen to her. I think, should certain other events not have happened, once that shock wore off he'd feel bad and apologize, but he knows Xion can handle herself well in a fight so he wouldn't agonize too much over it.

Sephiroth
10-14-2011, 09:55 PM
Even though Roxas is a special nobody so the "I am emotionless" thing is not as bad as for other nobodies there are still moments where he just does not really react or follows his nobody nature to just mime an emotion (not to mention that Kingdom Hearts is an RPG and it is quite impossible to show no emotions and make it interesting so there are things like "they mime emotions" and "they are special and can partly feel emotions" which is nothing different for us who view it).

And then there is the other thing about Kingdom Hearts not always being 100% logical concerning every single aspect working together with the others. So the moment when he attacked Xion and didn't really apologize was probably not one of those which got the deepest thoughts when writing it.