PDA

View Full Version : Razorleaf D:

Jessweeee♪
04-06-2010, 07:58 PM
It is so windy here right now! It's crazy! I was sliced by a leaf! It hurt! I have a zillion little spores in my hair! D:

This is a thread about wind!

Chris
04-06-2010, 08:00 PM
I only hate the wind, when I have a particularly good hair day. Other than that, I don't have anything against it being windy. :D

qwertysaur
04-06-2010, 08:15 PM
I thought of the pokemon attack when I saw this thread. :zombie:

Jessweeee♪
04-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Well it's not like you were supposed to or anything!

Quindiana Jones
04-06-2010, 08:25 PM
I don't really like them. In my eyes, they haven't really got any good songs. America was particularly terrible. Having said that, I do love Golden Touch.

Rebellious Eagle
04-06-2010, 09:09 PM
I hate it when it's windy and I'm wearing a skirt.
And when it's windy I have a hard time breathing. I don't know why. D:

Jessweeee♪
04-06-2010, 09:12 PM

Oh, I know! But I've got this super nifty skirt today. It has a narrow inner layer that doesn't take off in the wind, and a super light outer layer that goes all frilly~

Vermachtnis
04-06-2010, 09:38 PM
I like the wind. Except when it blows grass in my eyes.

blackmage_nuke
04-06-2010, 10:03 PM
I hate walking with the wind because my hair gets in my eyes. Otherwise I quite enjoy wind, it keeps me cool

Quindiana Jones
04-06-2010, 10:05 PM
As if you need help keeping cool bm. :heart:

Bunny
04-07-2010, 12:02 AM
I do not mind slight breezes, but I hate gusts of wind. I live in one of the flatter parts of Colorado (although not as flat as, say, Kansas) so it gets really windy here at times, which messes with the weather a lot. Last Saturday was particularly terrible. Let me paint a mental picture.

It was really windy and fog started rolling in. Except it wasn't fog. It was snow. Five minutes later, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Five minutes after that, the snow-fog was back along with short bursts of strong wind. This process repeated for about an hour and a half.

I was never very good at painting so hopefully you have a good imagination or something.

Most times I have to pay to see that sort of stuff.

Zeromus_X
04-07-2010, 11:36 AM
I love the wind. Tonight it was very windy and cool, a nice treat after the hot daytime.