PDA

View Full Version : How does Draco turn into flowers?

blackmage_nuke
04-10-2010, 02:21 PM
At first i thought it was beautiful imagery but Ive suddenly lost the suspension of disbelief ive held for years and realised that if the opera scene was on stage, how could draco appear from nowhere, then turn into flowers!?

Slothy
04-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Trap doors, smoke and possibly some mirrors. That or he's actually an escapee from the Phantom Train.

VeloZer0
04-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Magic, duh....
Oh wait, no common magic was accessible yet. :D

From what I understand, back when Theater was where popular entertainment was at they had a multitude of tricks to accomplish all sorts of cool special effects.

qwertysaur
04-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Stage magic :p

Dr. Acula
04-14-2010, 11:59 AM
He obviously used the Vanish spell, leaving some flowers behind.

theundeadhero
04-15-2010, 06:07 PM
That's the power of love.

Jiro
04-19-2010, 02:34 PM
This always bothered me too. If the entire screen had flashed, it would be easy -- they blinded everyone momentarily and then switched places. But there must be some sort of smoke and mirrors trick, as Vivi22 said.

*Laurelindo*
04-19-2010, 10:34 PM
They could've used smoke and tons of nonsense in the "real" opera, but we players don't need to see that, so whatever.

Tokimadoushi
04-29-2010, 08:52 AM
I'm more amazed that Celes can just magically sing opera...as well as looking just like Maria, she must also sound EXACTLY like Maria, as all opera singers do not sound the same, contrary to popular belief. And we never see this mysterious Maria...I think there's a conspiracy here. :roll2
I think Celes was pulling a Britney on us and lip-synching while Maria sang in the wings.

Skyblade
04-29-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm more amazed that Celes can just magically sing opera...as well as looking just like Maria, she must also sound EXACTLY like Maria, as all opera singers do not sound the same, contrary to popular belief. And we never see this mysterious Maria...I think there's a conspiracy here. :roll2
I think Celes was pulling a Britney on us and lip-synching while Maria sang in the wings.

I think Maria is Celes's stage name. They look exactly alike, sound exactly alike, and are never seen together. The conclusion is obvious.