PDA

View Full Version : I am the 2nd white rose of wutai! XD

Shina Valentine
04-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah,im new what of it lol. X3 I haven't been playing Final Fantasy long but im obssesed with it now! :love:
My fave chracters are Warrior of light,Firion,Cecil,Terra,Cloud,Vincent,Tifa,Yuffie,Reno,Rude,Tseng,Sephiroth,Zack,Aerith,Squall,
Tidus,Wakka,Auron,Yuna,Rikku,Paine,Lulu,Vaan,Balthier,Snow,Serah,and Lightning.

There's probably a few more.I like so many! :p

Mirage
04-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Which characteristics do you like the most in Warrior of Light?

Rantz
04-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Welcome, glad to have you! I like most of those characters too. :bigsmile:

Pheesh
04-11-2010, 03:48 PM
It's so rare to see the X3 smiley used. So you have my kudos.

Welcome to the site! Post lots and all that jazz.

Quindiana Jones
04-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Hello. If you're wondering what's going on with all this election stuff, it's a little forum event for fun. We do them a lot. I suggest you join the 501st Party because the Zombies are unfortunately going to lose.

But they brought it upon themselves.

What's this thread about again? Oh yeah. HI! :love:

Psychotic
04-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Welcome to EoFF. Have fun here, won'tcha? :)

qwertysaur
04-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Did you know that EoFF has a cactuar smiley? :cactuar:
Welcome!

Mo-Nercy
04-12-2010, 05:39 AM
Welcome aboard! =]

yar!

Freya
04-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Welcome and stuff! if you need any help with anything, in-jokes, questions about well anything, you can MM me or well near anyone here! Hope you stick around and post and spam our lower forums up cause they need activity sometimes! :D

What's your fav FF since you like so many characters!

Shina Valentine
04-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Oh,wow!Thanks everyone for the welcome's! :D And Princess Freia my fave FF would have to be either FF7 or FFX! ;)

Jessweeee♪
04-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Is Shina Valentine the lovechild of Vincent and Yuffie?!

NeoCracker
04-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Oh,wow!Thanks everyone for the welcome's! :D And Princess Freia my fave FF would have to be either FF7 or FFX! ;)

...Okay, outside of you picking poor choices for favorites ;p why would you use the number seven for FF VII, but use the Romen numeral for X?

We need to have some consistency here woman! :mad2:

Welcome, and don't let my bitter ramblings chase you away. :love:

Agent Proto
04-13-2010, 03:19 AM
...Okay, outside of you picking poor choices for favorites ;p why would you use the number seven for FF VII, but use the Romen numeral for X?

I think because it's easier to type 7 than VII and X than 10... Final Fantasy ECKS does sound like an awesome game though. :roll2

Yes, and welcome to EoFF! I have cookies! :cookie: Word of caution for you, Shina Valentine. Do not listen to UnbreakableWill, or whatever he's called now about these cookies. They are perfect safe for consumption! ;)