PDA

View Full Version : Just an Oldbie wanting to catch up. :)

Usagi
04-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Most of you probably don't know me. But if you do, drop me a PM!

I joined this forum waaaaaaay back in like, the 90's or early 2000's. Back in high school. Along with a forum known as FFLegends which had a lot of cross-over members. Knew a lot of good people and had a lot of good laughs, and randomly wondered today what happened to 'em. Any one know what happened to FFL? Where any of the oldbies are? Anybody know a Lady G, Levi, or Gremio?

Just a shot in the dark.

kotora
04-12-2010, 04:59 PM
FFL died along with the ones that were left behind ;{

Usagi
04-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Awww, sucks.

I had this random dream I was playing WoW and ran across someone who turned out to be an old friend from FFL. I woke up and was like, Wtf, where'd that come from? I haven't been there in years. I wonder what happened to those guys? Are they successful? Do they have kids? Wouldn't it be weird if the 6-degrees of seperation were true and one of them lived down the street or is one of the parents of my students? [/twilight zone theme]

Poo. Anyone know what came of any of em? I was still able to log in here under my old username from ages ago. That's still my original avatar and signature. Surely there's an old fogey around here to poke.

Mo-Nercy
04-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Welcome back.

I'm afraid I don't remember you, but according to the blackice skin (which shows join date and post count), this is your first post, so yeah. And I never was a member at FFL. :(

Usagi
04-12-2010, 05:16 PM
In guessing something happened--a revamp or something. Because I know I've posted here before. Guy named Dalkean or Mr. McM00 introduced me to the place long, long ago. Dang.

Hm. I'm home sick today, maybe some internet sleuth work is in order. Not that I'm a creepy stalker or anything.

Goldenboko
04-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Yes, posts were lost a while back. A long while back! So that's probably what happened!

Mo-Nercy
04-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Really? Whoops.

I do remember those other names you've brought up, but I was a lower-forum dweller for a long time so I doubt they'd remember me.

Don't suppose you remember me, Usagi? I had a different username then and you can see that in my profile for it is too lame to repeated here

qwertysaur
04-12-2010, 05:48 PM
:cookie:

Rocket Edge
04-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Welcome back. I joined in 2005 so I don't know who your talking about. As far as I'm aware there is still a good few active members who have stayed with the site since it's origin, so they might be able to help you out. :)

Citizen Bleys
04-13-2010, 12:52 AM
I remember you. That's about all I can say is that I remember that you existed, but almost nothing about you except that you don't like swearing.

tGA is still around, by the way. As is the Soap, but we mostly just make fun of it.

Shlup
04-13-2010, 01:25 AM
This isn't Princess Usa, is it?

Raistlin
04-13-2010, 01:33 AM
This isn't Princess Usa, is it?

I don't think so, though the name reminded me her. Bleys apparently thinks so. :p

I must say I don't remember any other Usagi. But welcome back regardless.

Levian
04-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Many posts from 2000 to 2002 and some posts from 2003 have been pruned, other than that we should be intact from 2004 till today, but I suppose you haven't posted since then anyway :D

Either way, welcome back and I hope you find some old friends! I registered in 2002 and I can't say I remember you, so this must be before my time.

Awrini
04-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Welcome back.

I'm afraid I don't remember you, but according to the blackice skin (which shows join date and post count), this is your first post, so yeah. And I never was a member at FFL. :(

*snickers* Post count.

That :bou::bou::bou::bou: never worked. And I doubt it does now.

Usagi
07-17-2010, 11:56 PM
I remember you. That's about all I can say is that I remember that you existed, but almost nothing about you except that you don't like swearing.

tGA is still around, by the way. As is the Soap, but we mostly just make fun of it.

ACK!!! Bleys, yes that rings a bell. And I didn't like to swear? I've always sworn.

And no, I'm not Princess Usa, although than name seems vaguely familiar too.

And I'm sorry No-Mercy, but I didn't find a former name I recognized on your profile. Which is highly unusual, having a photographic memory and all. Maybe I'm lame and didn't find it/missed it. That's always a possibility. >_>

Christmas
07-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Welcome back! :bigsmile:

Jiro
07-18-2010, 01:19 PM
I recall reading a thread on tGA that mentioned there being an Usa and an Usagi. Perhaps this is one of them? Welcome back regardless.

Breine
07-18-2010, 02:00 PM
Welcome back! :)

I don't remember you, but I didn't join until 2003.. so that's probably why.