PDA

View Full Version : ugh dumb tablet of stars

Masamunemaster
04-16-2010, 06:30 AM
Ok so I bought suikoden off the PSN and am currently playing it on my psp but there is a problem:(.

I was trying to recruit a few more people after the neclord stuff....and it says I dont have all the people I should have.....it says Im missing krin and kasumi(both story related) yet they are still wondering around in my castle.

Anyone know wtf is going on here?

Bunny
04-16-2010, 09:18 AM
Have you gotten the message that they have officially joined your entourage? Sometimes characters will be available for storyline-related battles but they haven't actually joined you. If you have already passed the point where you are supposed to get them then, well, I don't really know. I never had an issue with the tablet.

Masamunemaster
04-16-2010, 09:30 AM
kasumi yea, but krin I just remember him taking off saying"Ive done my part helping you get in" but no message, yet he was walking down in the basement near viki...now hes not there anymore...idk wth is happening><

EDIT:I just got back from recruiting the dragonfolk and they were there again and on the tablet...I dont understand what happened but it seemed to resolve itself