PDA

View Full Version : Every time I see you my pants get smaller and I like it.

theundeadhero
04-17-2010, 12:52 AM
I haven't seen a hottest character thread yet so here we go:

Who are you most attracted to? Playable, secondary, or NPC it doesn't matter. Mine would be Fang. She rocks my socks to the floor.

Sephiroth
04-17-2010, 01:18 AM
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3030/lightschtzchen.jpg

Aerith's Knight
04-17-2010, 01:20 AM
At general appearance I would say Vanille, but I loathe her character with a hatred that could saw through metal.

So I'm going to wait and see, still on chapter 3.

Shlup
04-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Sazh is so spicy hot. I'd hit it a million times. After him, Lightning. Unless Snow's shirt is off and his mouth is closed.

kotora
04-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Fang and Vanille if she kept her mouth shut. Lightning would be a nice bonus.

demondude
04-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Dysley.

G13
04-17-2010, 10:01 AM
Fang. That accent drives me crazy.

No.78
04-17-2010, 10:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/Igshnarf/800px-Snow_Hands_Up.jpg

mmmmmm

Mo-Nercy
04-17-2010, 12:06 PM
G'Day :D

I think Lightning is unquestionably the hottest of the playable characters. She makes people with popper collars cool.

Out of the NPCs, I'd say Jihl. She looks like an emalgamation of Quistis and Beatrix and if that's not a winning formula, I don't know what is.

Ezme
04-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Out of the NPCs, I'd say Jihl. She looks like an emalgamation of Quistis and Beatrix and if that's not a winning formula, I don't know what is.

Good lord yes! I'm a straight girl but..... I would... :p

As for playables, I agree with ShlupQuack on the Snow front, shirt off, mouth closed :eek::p:D

Crop
04-17-2010, 01:41 PM
None of the girls, they all annoy me so much that I can't get past that.

I'd have to say Snow, he's my hero! :love:

No.78
04-17-2010, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=Mo-Nercy;2832705]

As for playables, I agree with ShlupQuack on the Snow front, shirt off, mouth closed :eek::p:D

But it was me who posted that picture. D:

Mo-Nercy
04-17-2010, 06:04 PM

But it was me who posted that picture. D:
You messed up your quotes and now you've made it look like I said Snow was hot! :mad2:

Let's not start this rumour all over again. :p

Ezme
04-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Ah well hotness knows no gender, I think Zoe Saldana is hot too, although I don't particularly have a desire to sleep with her..... Karl Urban and Zachary Quinto on the other hand.... even if the latter is fond of the sausage... :P

G13
04-18-2010, 12:48 PM
G'Day :D

:monster:

Madame Adequate
04-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Nora, of course. Moms are tough hot.

Rad Bromance
04-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Jihl. :)

louby_4eva
04-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Snow is really hot, especially with his shirt off :) I actually really like his character as well :)
As for females, it's definitely Lightning :)

Smile and Be happy :love:

Chloe.
04-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Snow is hot with his shirt off.

ChickenHeart
04-18-2010, 08:08 PM
Snow has no armpit hair or chest hair, so eugh. Hope is a winger. Going for the homosexualness in me, Cid proberly.
Fang for the hetro ;)

eestlinc
04-19-2010, 04:00 AM
Lightning is the hottest. I keep her as my party leader as much as possible because it is enjoyable to watch her run around the map.

Vanille is cute but not hot. Fang's hair is too greasy.

Mo-Nercy
04-19-2010, 04:11 AM
Lightning's got a sexy walk animation. I like it better than the run. So I try to walk whenever I can.. within reason =]

Loony BoB
04-19-2010, 10:58 AM
The only characters I thought looked attractive at all were Vanille and Lebreaux.

Lebreaux had arguably too short a skirt, obviously, but I think her attitude would have been a nice addition - it's not often you get a laid-back every day girl in your team. Usually they have some "obvious" thing going on. Fang is hard, Vanille is soft, Light is hard. Even in FFVII, Aeris is soft, Yuffie is bratty, Tifa is shy. It's a bit tiring after a while. Lebreaux could have been neat.

Vanille, though, easily the most attractive and that's despite me not liking pigtails. She did occasionally have that annoying voice she put on when she was "putting on a face" for the other characters, but when she was genuinely her - and I thought it was quite neat that you could generally tell when that was - she was neat enough.

Basically though, while I'm not sure if I find any of them "hot damn!" attractive, the two that have personalities that I would probably get along with most if I were to sit down with them would be Lebreaux and Vanille. Fang and Light don't really strike me as 'fun'.

arcanedude34
04-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Fang is hard..
Nah, Fang jumps between personalities every other cutscene. It's like if a menstrual cycle lasted about an hour.

As for hottest, all three of the three female leads. As long as Lightning agrees not to beat the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of me. D:

I found Jihl a bit to promiscuously dressed for my tastes. Vanille was cutting it close, but DAMN, try watching a scene with Jihl and NOT staring at her chest. It's damn near impossible.

kotora
04-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Basically though, while I'm not sure if I find any of them "hot damn!" attractive

Have to agree there, in terms of artwork I think the previous FF girls were usually hotter. The ones in FF13 are built like teenage boys.

Robostar
04-19-2010, 08:12 PM
I find Lightning attractive, I love the way that girl rides a Chocobo lol.

LunarWeaver
04-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Dajh.

arcanedude34
04-20-2010, 03:37 AM
Basically though, while I'm not sure if I find any of them "hot damn!" attractive

Have to agree there, in terms of artwork I think the previous FF girls were usually hotter. The ones in FF13 are built like teenage boys.
*spit-take* What? How? :cool:

kotora
04-20-2010, 03:47 AM

No ass, no boobs, legs like sticks, etc.

ANGRYWOLF
04-20-2010, 05:12 AM
in the party..

Jihl has the most obvious assets...

a nice place to rest..lol:roll2

arcanedude34
04-20-2010, 05:39 AM

No ass, no boobs, legs like sticks, etc.
Err... if you say so... aside from Vanille who kinda is a teenager, I thought the girls were all designed really well, striking a balance between hotness and (what FF females sorely need) looking like an actual woman.

crazybayman
04-20-2010, 03:03 PM
I haven't seen a hottest character thread yet so here we go:

Who are you most attracted to? Playable, secondary, or NPC it doesn't matter. Mine would be Fang. She rocks my socks to the floor.

Agreed.

Until I got to know her. Then I realized that she's really Xena Warrior Princess with an attitude. I currently don't even have her in my party, just because she annoys me so much.

As I got through the game it quickly because Vanille. rawr. Who I imagine is early 20's, by the way. And she's got a great attitude.

Jihl is just.......too "librarian". There's hot librarian, but she's just WAY too librarian.

theundeadhero
04-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Xena had a hell of an attitude :p

Loony BoB
04-20-2010, 03:47 PM
As I got through the game it quickly because Vanille. rawr. Who I imagine is early 20's, by the way. And she's got a great attitude.
Biologically (ie, excluding years spent as a crystal), she's 19, for what it's worth.

crazybayman
04-21-2010, 12:35 PM
As I got through the game it quickly became Vanille. rawr. Who I imagine is early 20's, by the way. And she's got a great attitude.
Biologically (ie, excluding years spent as a crystal), she's 19, for what it's worth.

She's legal! :jess: Sweet! :p

Loony BoB
04-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Yup, you're in with a chance now, and you won't get arrested for it in most Earth-countries!

Wait.

Shin Gouken
04-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Yup, you're in with a chance now, and you won't get arrested for it in most Earth-countries!

Wait.

So the big question is, how do we get to pulse? Leave it with me i'll sort it ;) She's legal in pulse right? Do they have laws in pulse?

Damn SE for making attractive girls that don't exist, in places that don't exist :mad:

Mo-Nercy
04-21-2010, 01:42 PM

Wait.

So the big question is, how do we get to pulse? Leave it with me i'll sort it ;) She's legal in pulse right? Do they have laws in pulse?
I'm sure Pulse is in dire need of re-population. =]

crazybayman
04-21-2010, 02:45 PM

Wait.

I'm sure Pulse is in dire need of re-population. =]

:hyper: