PDA

View Full Version : Aloha ~ !

gao
04-17-2010, 11:58 PM
I'm actually typing a hello message *after* having already posted a thread attempting to con people out of Dissidia Friend Cards ~ sorry.

Nonetheless, hello! My name's Gao! My favourite Final Fantasies are VI, VII and IV. I've also got a weakness for the Crystal Chronicles spin offs and think that, after XII, it's all right to call an Owlbear an Owlbear.

Nice to meet you. (^_^);

Shlup
04-18-2010, 12:05 AM
Hey, Dissidia Friend Cards are high priority. (I have no idea what those are but that's not important.)

Hi Gao. :)

demondude
04-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Hello gao. I'm the head of forums staff. I am the Overseer to your Vault 101, the Führer to your Nazi Germany, The Commander Shepard to your Normandy, the Gay Tony to your Maisonette 9. I am happy to meet you. :)

Hollycat
04-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Hello, I am the cactuar around here, so dont make me needle you.
You should visit the ask a cactuar thread if you have any questions, or if you want friends galore, the nickname thread. otherwise ask rantzy

Edit: gao, ignore ZD, or you will end up hating this place

Quindiana Jones
04-18-2010, 12:24 AM
Haha don't worry about it. I've yet to make my newbie thread. I'm gonna do it on my birthday in 2014. It'll be awesome.

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully we won't just flame you endlessly! :D

Freya
04-18-2010, 01:07 AM
Hello and welcome to eyeson! I also don't know the significance of dissidia friend cards but that's A OK! I recently started playing VI so I can see how so many people love it, it's very entertaining so props to you on having it as a fav!

Hope you stick around some and if you need any help don't be scared to ask... well anyone :p

Rantz
04-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Helloooooo :greenie: Let's be friends, alright?

gao
04-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Hey, Dissidia Friend Cards are high priority. (I have no idea what those are but that's not important.)

Hi Gao. :)

Hello to everyone and thank you all for the warm welcome.

Dissidia Friend Cards are definitely worth checking out if you're interested in playing the game. I'm going to sound like a used car salesman or an excitable Evangelist I'm sure, but this aspect of the game really helps it become something else.

I've been posting about this on twitter since Christmas but, you know, once you get over Kitase's slightly weak story and start sharing it with friends it really becomes an awesome experience.

I'm not sure I'm making sense...

Nonetheless, swapping info/data/Ghosts with friends and complete strangers really does elevate this game above the slightly weak Story Mode.

If only there was DLC!

*cough*

Moving on!

I am the cactuar around here, so dont make me needle you.

Catuars are definitley my favourite FF monsters!

I recently started playing VI so I can see how so many people love it, it's very entertaining so props to you on having it as a fav!

I suport this totally! It's such an amazing game with such an amazing story. I recently brought the GBA port as I want to replay and I want the extra summons (JUMBO CACTUAR!) this version offers. Once I get round to it, we should compare notes ~ actually we should compare notes, regardless as I love talking about this game!!

LOL! Sir, I'm hoping you won't as well!

*nervous laugh*

demondude
04-18-2010, 12:41 PM
Don't ignore me, the cactaur just doesn't like me. :(

Goldenboko
04-18-2010, 03:19 PM

theundeadhero
04-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi.
It's always okay to call an owlbear an owlbear I guess :confused: My favorite FF monsters are Tonberries. My FFXI character name is Tonberrylarry.

I'm about to buy Dissidia for my PSP!

qwertysaur
04-18-2010, 07:15 PM
Welcome :cactuar:

LunarWeaver
04-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the place :mamu:

Mo-Nercy
04-19-2010, 03:41 AM
Welcome to EoFF. Dissidia is rightfully awesome fun.