PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoffs Thread

Pheesh
04-18-2010, 04:19 AM
So, Playoffs have started. I just got through having to watch the play by play of the Heat vs Celtics game because stupid Australia only telecast 2 to 4 games a week (although I think they do bump it once we get to the conference finals, showing every game)

I'm ecstatic C's won, but I don't really have any guage of how we played. From the score seems like it would have been a pretty defence intensive game, and I'll have to wait for a highlight reel before I can see what was up with all those technicals at the end.

Anyway, basically just talk about the games you've seen; any points of interest that occur during the playoffs; or if your team made it this year, how do you think they'll do?

Mo-Nercy
04-18-2010, 11:14 AM
My team didn't make it. No Yao Ming fail. :(

I have a tough time following the NBA too. I imagine it's the issue you have ee.. not enough games on free-to-air TV.. though I guess without One HD, we wouldn't have any.

Without the Rockets in the picture, I'm going to start backing the Celtics too.

Pheesh
04-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Yeah, even when I had Foxtel they didn't show that many games on there, it can be annoying, but I just tend to follow it all through NBA.com

My friend goes for Rockets, he's pretty pumped for next year, assuming Yao's injury doesn't become a recurring problem, and you guys make use of all those picks then it should be a pretty good year.