Dakoda says:
Goodnight, sweet prince
I'm going to miss you Julian
It was great knowing you
Eric says:
when I fell down and no one was there to help me
Julian was there for me
Dakoda says:
When the Japanese tried to invade, Julian donned an Australian uniform and fought alongside me
His memory will live on inside of us forever.
Eric says:
When my cat got stuck in a tree, Julian got a chainsaw and cut down that bastard cat stealing tree.
Dakoda says:
When my car caught fire, Julian pressed triangle for me
Eric says:
One time I farted in front of a girl I liked and Julian took the blame.
Julian never saw Paris
Dakoda says:
We will never forget him, and I vow to honour his legacy buy hitting on every girl in sight. Especially Shlup's sister!
Eric says:
I, too, vow to hit on every girl in sight. It's only right.

G13
04-19-2010, 06:59 AM
:crying2:

Quindiana Jones
04-19-2010, 07:01 AM
I do not know what is going on here. :blush:

Jiro
04-19-2010, 07:03 AM
Our comrade, NorthernChaosGod, passed away earlier tonight whilst travelling to get his dinner. I'm not sure what he was going to eat, but I'm sure it was very manly. We will become men like Julian would have wanted us to be :(

Pheesh
04-19-2010, 07:06 AM
He was a simple man, he enjoyed the fine pleasures of life: Beer, young girls, revealing clothes that young girls wore, beards, having an abundance of chest hair, and Avril Lavigne. GOD, how he loved Avril Lavigne. I will try to get sk8rboi slowed down and played at his funeral, it's what he would have wanted.

Also, the next underage girl I bed will be in his honour. RIP NCG.

Freya
04-19-2010, 07:08 AM
One time he fought off killsexbots while slamming his guitar. That was the finest moment i've ever seen. :(

G13
04-19-2010, 07:10 AM
He defeated the entire Empire single-handedly. What a guy. :cry:

Pheesh
04-19-2010, 07:15 AM
If I could hazard a guess, it's that the cause of his death was that he opted to catch his dinner 'Hunter/gatherer' style; possibly a mature buck, or wild African buffalo, and although he probably killed whatever he targeted with ease, was actually ambushed from behind by 'Crips' for cleaning up the streets and putting all of their brethren behind bars.

Jiro
04-19-2010, 07:17 AM
This one time Julian helped me get a girlfriend. She was pretty hot too. Julian was such a giving man. He especially liked to help ladies. His gift was simple but it left such an impression. Many people all around the world know how long and hard he worked to make them happy :(

Pheesh
04-19-2010, 07:19 AM
He defeated the entire Empire single-handedly.

...Twice.

G13
04-19-2010, 07:21 AM
He successfully made it with a killsexbot and it was so wonderful she changed her ways and realized the power of love. She's now a U.S. Senator.

Jiro
04-19-2010, 07:22 AM
He taught me how to tear the arms off Stormtroopers and how to make those little balloon animals out of them to impress Twi'lek beauties.

Freya
04-19-2010, 07:48 AM
When ever I asked him to go play in the rain and jump in puddles, he would. He never turned down a puddle jumping good time.

Jiro
04-19-2010, 07:50 AM
Julian was an astronaut. Nobody knew but I did. He was an astronaut and he used this to save the lives of many children, specifically from crime lords in Africa. This loss is a tragedy :(

Pheesh
04-19-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm pretty sure Julian was the inspiration behind the show iron chef. He doesn't enjoy cooking, but the name is just so manly that people used to call him that.

NorthernChaosGod
04-19-2010, 09:04 AM
Julian was a man's man and he died the way he lived, being the most badass mo'smurfer around. On his way to satisfy his intense hunger for animal flesh, his best friend The Childlike Empress sent him an urgent message that Fantasia was in trouble and only he could help. An unstoppable force known only as The Nothing was tearing Fantasia a new one, only one man was capable of putting an end to such an asshole.

Julian hopped on his trusty steed Artex and sped straight off to help his friend and her kingdom. Through many pitfalls and perils, Julian arrived at the heart of Fantasia and current location of The Nothing. The Nothing snarled at Julian and in one swift motion swallowed Artex whole. "You'll pay for that, he was my favorite horse," said Julian, clenching his fists for battle. He leapt into the air and knocked that pussy square in the jaw. The Nothing retaliated by slashing Julian's chest, leaving ribbons where a shirt once was. Julian looked down at the crimson streams running down his rock hard abs and said, "This ends now."

Unleashing a yell that sent angels running in fear, Julian charged full speed at the beast. He launched himself upwards and for a faint second blotted out the sun with the size of his muscles and sheer badassity. Coming down with all the power he could muster, he sent a a fist straight into the skull of the beast and sent blood and skull fragments flying for miles. Both combatants collapsed in a sea of red, dotted with islands of white.

Just as Julian drew his last breath, he could see the outline of a great, ivory beast flying down toward him. He smiled and greeted Death with a swift kick to the nuts, took his robe and scythe, and sent him packing. "I am become Death, destroyer of worlds!" barked Julian as he donned his new attire and walked into the sunset. Literally.

Quindiana Jones
04-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Went limp. tee hee hee

Jiro
04-19-2010, 09:16 AM
How can you make a joke at a time like this? :cry: My hero is dead! He will never teach me the secret art of charming women!

Quindiana Jones
04-19-2010, 09:36 AM
You'll not be charming anyone if you follow his example of going limp.

Jiro
04-19-2010, 09:40 AM
I don't understand :confused: Julian was the hardest more chiselled man I ever met. He would never be limp, ever. I think he roamed around with a constant erection he was that hard!

Your jokes about limpness are not well received you cruel man :(

G13
04-30-2010, 07:27 AM
Even after death Julian makes the ladies swoon. I've just recieved word that sisters, sisters, have been spotted fighting over the rugged mass of muscles that is Julian. Regular Joe's like me call horse:bou::bou::bou::bou: while simultaneously accepting him as our lord and savior.

Fuzakeru
04-30-2010, 07:58 AM
:nibbles:

This entire thread reminds me of that Washington rap video. "He'll kick you apart. He'll kick you apart. Oooh."

Pheesh
04-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Funny you should mention that, because Julian invented rap. No fooling.

Taquadris
04-30-2010, 09:52 AM
What can I say about Julian that hasn't been said yet? He had a magnificent beard. So magnificent was his beard that it, if he so chose, could shatter a diamond edged razor.

Rodarian
04-30-2010, 11:30 AM
How can you make a joke at a time like this? :cry: My hero is dead! He will never teach me the secret art of charming women!

Under the great moon of evening night, ontop of the hill a very attractive male stood by gazing stoically at the grief stricken Jiro. Behind the insatiable man, three amazingly beautiful women walk up next to him and ask...

"Should you choose to, will you teach him?...."

The man answer...

"It not up to me to decide... Its up to Jiro...."

Loony BoB
04-30-2010, 11:45 AM
If there's a point to this thread, PM me and I'll re-open it.