PDA

View Full Version : I finally finished 358/2 Days

Jessweeee♪
04-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Actually I finished it a few weeks ago. I wasn't expecting to get so caught up in the ending! It was very beautiful, and right after I was like HOKAY I HAVE TO PLUG IN THE PS2 AND DO THE FIRST WEEK OF KINGDOM HEARTS II RIGHT NOW. Because I don't think I would have been the same after 358/2 days. I finally allowed myself to listen to the piano version of the final battle and it was gorgeous.

Anyway, this thread is about how the game made you see other games in the series :3

Sephiroth
04-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has the character with the saddest story of the series, in my opinion.

I thought 358/2 Days would not be that great. But then when I got it in October, I was surprised how much better it really is.

PuPu
04-19-2010, 09:05 PM
I had hoped that this game would tell us more about the lives of IX-XII. Their Somebodies, that is. Turns out it was just a whole story for Roxas.

Ven's Goldfish is now a KH meme thanks to this:

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/Jimnymebob/Goldfish.jpg

Also, I liked Xion. But I still can't believe that Nomura plans on bringing her back.

Jessweeee♪
04-19-2010, 09:24 PM
I had hoped that this game would tell us more about the lives of IX-XII. Their Somebodies, that is. Turns out it was just a whole story for Roxas.
Yeah, I figured that would be saved for Birth By Sleep, but from what I hear it's just the members mentioned in KHII's secret reports.

Also, I liked Xion. But I still can't believe that Nomura plans on bringing her back.

What D:

PuPu
04-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I figured that would be saved for Birth By Sleep, but from what I hear it's just the members mentioned in KHII's secret reports.

BBS also shows Lea and Isa, the Somebodies of Axel and Saix.

What D:

A Data version of Naminé in Coded apparently says something like "There may still be a way to save Xion."

But Coded is a piece of crap and it is probably the most unnecessary game of the entire series.

Jessweeee♪
04-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Gaah, what would be the point? Roxas is Sora and Sora killed the rest of Organization XIII, so everyone she knows is gone.

qwertysaur
04-20-2010, 02:04 AM
After playing days, the intro to II has a new level of meaning.