PDA

View Full Version : Does Riku have a Nobody? (Possible spoilers)

Hot Shot
04-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Well I've always wondered wether or not he has one but a thread by PuPu made me think of this again. I mean, Sora and Kairi had Nobodies because Sora became a heartless and Kairi gave her heart to him, so why can't Riku have one since he succumbed to darkness.

I remember when I first saw Axel, I had this feeling that he was connected to Riku in some way (don't ask me why I think that, because even I don't know why I have this feeling) and the close friendship of Axel and Roxas added to my suspicions. I know that he isn't Riku's Nobody, but I do think Riku must have a Nobody.

So, what do you guys think?

P.S I know PuPu has a thread which allows you to ask him any KH related questions, but I want this thread to be focused on this one question. Feel free to debate and share any theories with the rest of us.

Hollycat
04-21-2010, 03:39 PM
no, he never became a heartless, he just weilded darkness

Pheesh
04-21-2010, 04:45 PM
The cactus speaks the truth.

Mercen-X
04-21-2010, 06:16 PM
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2791/xikurico.jpg
Xikur the Sleeping Phantom

PuPu
04-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Riku never actually succumbed to the darkness. In fact, he was able to perfectly control it without letting it take over his heart throughout the entire series up until when Ansem the Wise's machine blew up. That's why he never became a Heartless.

Sure, Xehanort's Heartless may have took over his body, but he didn't take over his heart. Riku kept on fighting him until he managed to beat him and control his power as well.

Mercen-X
04-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Riku kinda grinded along the line twixt darkness and light. He possessed the closest definition to mastery over darkness without losing himself.