PDA

View Full Version : Which Gameshark product works with FF7?

smushpie
04-21-2010, 10:50 PM
I aplogize if in wrong forum, but it is urgent....I look on amazon.com and ebay.com for gameshark for psx (I have the old ps1 when it came out), there is alot of gameshark product and I don't know what to choose...I do want a gmeshark that u can add codes for FF7, FF8, and FF9

can someone direct me some help or links to this product?

Saber
04-21-2010, 11:32 PM
I've been looking for a gameshark too for FF7,8,and 9. Main reasons :

1. Get Aeris back and add Sephiroth to my team at the start of chapter two.

2. I never want to stay in that sunken ship and raise 6/8 characters stats to 255. Sure with a game shark I can just fill 9/10 to 255.

3. This one isn't big but KOTR. Sure I can master it 8-9 times for all my characters to have one. It just takes a long time. I've done it twice from scratch and its not as hard as people may think.

4. My main file I mastered materia and raised stats on don't have the right names. I re-named characters.

Also for 8

1. Get the spell apocalypse for all my characters. I have no problem running around ICTH and drawing the rest of the spells.

2. Getting Kiros, Laguna, Ward, Edea, and Sefier in my party. Total kick ass!!

3. Get as many scrolls as possible. The evade and luck ones are what I'm really talking about. Behemuths and cursed spikes are the only ways I know to make those scrolls.

as for 9

1. Beatrix. Need I say more. Yes. Marcus and the rest of the gang.

2. nothing else I wouldn't mind learning and getting all the equipment again. oh but yes I would want the excalibur II sword.

I know that I can only have so many characters in my team at once. I just want to have some fun with it and get what I can. I would have no fun with unlimited HP/mp. So thats out of the question.

Hollycat
04-21-2010, 11:59 PM
dude, its an easy game, dont cheat

Rostum
04-22-2010, 12:27 AM
Some people just Gamesharks just to have fun with the game. Most, if not all of those people have already delved indepth with the game without one.

smushpie
04-22-2010, 03:49 AM
yes I know its a moderate game to beat (I beat this game so many times, I bought this game back in '97, so around 140 times should sound right) but it is TEDIOUS for side quest, levels, and etc.

I just want it to be simpler now, I have not tried any cheats in the past (but although I hear of Pro Action replay and gameshark but I had no intentions then)

Jessweeee♪
04-22-2010, 04:28 AM
Cheating adds a whole new level of fun to a game. You get to see what kind of bugs you can trigger and play with all kinds of extremes xD

Gosh, it's been awhile since I had a gameshark. When you do find one be sure to use it on your PS1 and not a newer system. It won't work properly. I learned the hard way :(

Elly
04-23-2010, 01:15 PM
i've had the best luck with "GameSharkCDX v3.3" v4 really sux and takes space on your memory card where as anything before uses a dongle to store your codes thus leaving you with all 15 save slots, also all versions prior to v4 are not buggy like v4 was...