PDA

View Full Version : Filter filter filter T_T

BarelySeeAtAll
04-22-2010, 02:36 PM
How do we get around filters? T_T seriously getting pissed off with my school XD I just want to use msn! The teachers DO have it downloaded, so they're just blocking it for themselves, really.

Skype is fine, but I have more of a chance catching someone on msn when they're on their mobile. I kinda wanna get on to eBuddy since that's the mobile thang on the internet. Can't get on it on my phone because it gets all "You are underage :eek:", I try removing the block but it says it's an invalid document :confused: wtf?!!!?

Someone clever please help me T_T Though it'll probs get me into a little trouble dodging a filter. . .:love: still.

:greenie:

blackmage_nuke
04-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Get the IT guy drunk and use your boobs to coax the admin password from him.

Rodarian
04-22-2010, 02:42 PM

If you find that deeming... Get another girl to pose as you! ^_^ and let her do a cleavage flaunting :D

Hollycat
04-22-2010, 02:43 PM
what program does your school filter with

Old Manus
04-22-2010, 02:47 PM
proxy.org

BarelySeeAtAll
04-22-2010, 04:22 PM

If you find that deeming... Get another girl to pose as you! ^_^ and let her do a cleavage flaunting :D

No one has the same cleavage as me :cool:

As to what is used I haven't a clue, because I'm useless like that despite having seen it pop up at me all day long. I'll find out tomorrow and post back in here ;D

demondude
04-22-2010, 04:27 PM
I know it's not what you're looking for, but facebook lite always gets through the facebook censors. The censors my school used were rubbish. My friend got me on lolfish.com and I got banned from the network for ages.

Mirage
04-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Set up a proxy server at home. Or use remote desktop for MSN.

Cuchulainn
04-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Will e-buddy work?

Fonzie
04-23-2010, 01:00 AM
https://icanhasproxy.com is what I'll usually use. :p

Hollycat
04-23-2010, 03:10 AM
Most schools block proxy usage at school. If you are trying to get to email, type read mail in google and choose the first link. Otherwise, you may have to access sites through other sites, for evample: accessing you tube through a site link. Download blocks and proxy blocks are unavoidable

Fonzie
04-23-2010, 03:24 AM
Most schools block proxy usage at school. If you are trying to get to email, type read mail in google and choose the first link. Otherwise, you may have to access sites through other sites, for evample: accessing you tube through a site link. Download blocks and proxy blocks are unavoidable

https://icanhasproxy.com is what I'll usually use. :p

Hollycat
04-23-2010, 03:27 AM
https://icanhasproxy.com is what I'll usually use. :p[/QUOTE]

. Download blocks and proxy blocks are unavoidable

Jessweeee♪
04-23-2010, 03:39 AM
Filter is an awesome band.

PuPu
04-23-2010, 04:03 AM
Thought this was a topic about swearing filters.

I like replacing the u in the F word. U and V look awfvlly similar to each other.

Jiro
04-23-2010, 08:10 AM
Thought this was a topic about swearing filters.

I like replacing the u in the F word. U and V look awfvlly similar to each other.
i c wut u did thar