PDA

View Full Version : Nice weather out (sarcasm)

Taquadris
04-29-2010, 03:19 AM
Ok, I cant find one, so I'm going to ask. Does the weather ever change your mood? For instance, on monday, it was sunny out and warm, able to wear short pants/skirts and be comfortable, an all-around good weather day. I was in an incredible mood that day. :D:DThen the next day it was rainy in the morning and cold all day. Wet and dreary, wasn't in such a great mood. :mad2:

So, does the weather outside effect your mood?:confused:

Tavrobel
04-29-2010, 03:30 AM
Not directly. Bad weather seems to piss off other people, though.

However, on days where there is snow on the ground, I always wear my sunglasses, and that makes me feel badass.

G13
04-29-2010, 03:42 AM
The weather doesn't really affect my mood. I like sunny days, but I love stormy weather. I don't mind snow if it's clean. When it gets all :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty from car exhaust I don't much like going out in it.

Actually, the one kind of weather that pisses me off is when there's snow still out but it's really bright and sunny. It's not supposed to be bright and sunny during winter. :colbert:

Rye
04-29-2010, 04:11 AM
I've moved this to General Chat. The Lounge is for discussing media, like films or music. Hope you don't mind! :)

When it is rainy, I feel calmer.

Bunny
04-29-2010, 04:14 AM
I am happier and upbeat when it is overcast with a slight drizzle. This is different from most people, who get depressed or more down in that kind of weather. Likewise, when it is really sunny out, I tend to be a bit of a downer.

There is a reason I left California.

fire_of_avalon
04-29-2010, 04:21 AM
I'm always really cranky in the winter-time, especially when we go weeks and weeks with no sunshine. I wonder if I need more vitamin D. Otherwise, I guess I can feel low if it's storming and I wanted to go do something outdoorsy, but mostly I like all weather.

Unbreakable Will
04-29-2010, 04:57 AM
I am happier and upbeat when it is overcast with a slight drizzle. This is different from most people, who get depressed or more down in that kind of weather. Likewise, when it is really sunny out, I tend to be a bit of a downer.

This. Overcast weather is my second favorite. Thunderstorms are my first. I was told I was crazy when we had tornadic weather a few days ago, all bc I said it was calming to me. The sky was so awesome, kinda like this-
http://www.stormchasing.ca/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/KearneyNebraskaTornadicCoreMay29.jpg

Taquadris
04-29-2010, 05:00 AM
I've moved this to General Chat. The Lounge is for discussing media, like films or music. Hope you don't mind! :)

When it is rainy, I feel calmer.

Sorry about putting it in the wrong section, Mandy told me it'd get moved. :jess:

NorthernChaosGod
04-29-2010, 05:14 AM

You're a freak. :Oo:

The weather itself won't really change my mind, but I find that it can magnify my current emotion depending on the weather. For instance, if I'm sad about something already, then rain can make me feel a little more depressed. I don't like it at all. :colbert:

Bunny
04-29-2010, 05:55 AM

You're a freak. :Oo:

The weather itself won't really change my mind, but I find that it can magnify my current emotion depending on the weather. For instance, if I'm sad about something already, then rain can make me feel a little more depressed. I don't like it at all. :colbert:

My mommy says I'm special.

kotora
04-29-2010, 09:21 AM
My mood get better when it's warm and women start wearing hot clothes~

Unbreakable Will
04-29-2010, 03:44 PM
My mood get better when it's warm and women start wearing hot clothes~

Shattered Dreamer
04-29-2010, 03:54 PM
The weather definitely does effect my mood for sure. When it's sunny outside I find it very hard to be in a bad mood!

I don't mind when it's raining in the West of Ireland where my parents live, it rains there so often you kinda get used to it but I hate when it rains here in Dublin. City streets on a rainy day really sucks you always seem to get soaked right through :mad2: