PDA

View Full Version : spawning shaolon gui/long gui help... (spoilers)

silverjunky
04-30-2010, 01:13 AM
Spoilers!!

Hey i am pretty much finished with this game, am in the last stages of post game, have done almost all missions except 62 and 64 i think.
Now i just finished titans trials tonight (yes i have also defeated the extra final mission cieth in titans trials), and according to my guide having finished it, all the adamanchelids and adamantortoises on pulse should have changed into shaolong gui and long gui.
Except they havent, ive got the trophy for finishing titans trials, Ive saved and reloaded aswell as going to see bhakti in case maybe he unlocked them or something, but nada.
What am i doing wrong? or not doing? do i have to finish other missions to get them to change? cause like i said ive done all of them except 62/64.
Anybody help?

Loony BoB
04-30-2010, 11:32 AM
You need to defeat all the missions found in the circle of Cie'th stones on the Archelyte Steppe. Once you've done this, warp somewhere far enough away (eg. Oerba) and return, and they should have changed over.

silverjunky
04-30-2010, 11:45 AM
okay gotcha, thanks

No.78
04-30-2010, 01:44 PM
How exactly do you kill Shaolong Gui?

Dark Matter {Can I have it?}

Loony BoB
04-30-2010, 01:55 PM
With high level characters, maxed out weapons and while making use of 'Tortoise' (aka SEN/SEN/SEN). I've found using enough SAB's to get all the statuses possible inflicted in as short a possible time is insanely helpful, too. It's worth noting that Daze works, so if you get SAB/SAB/SAB done and Daze it right at the end of your status inflicting, you can then quickly Daze it and switch to SYN/SYN/SYN and MED/MED/MED in order to get yourselves fully buffed and ready for a good RAV/RAV/RAV'ing and then finally a COM/COM/COM'ing once it's staggered to 999%. I used Fang, Hope and Vanille, I think.