PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - Impregnate.

Madame Adequate
05-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Rye's biological clock is ticking! This pleases me because mine has been sounding the alarum for awhile now, being as I am ancient beyond numbers.

Therefore in this thread we shall discuss BABEHS. Who wants them? How many do you want? Do you already have childrens? Babies, genders, names, genetic modifications, GO! :D

Aerith's Knight
05-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Rye's biological clock is ticking!

Why 2012? :p

---------------------
And I do want children, 2 or 3. At least one of each gender. And I do have a girl's name picked out. Alisa.

Bunny
05-02-2010, 11:05 PM
My biological clock is defective.

Madame Adequate
05-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Rye's biological clock is ticking!

Why 2012? :p

I was just quoting Shlup. She said that somewhere as a plan for the future and her absolute definitiveness on the subject tickled my fancy xD

And I do want children, 2 or 3. At least one of each gender. And I do have a girl's name picked out. Alisa.

I loooove that name. :love:

Rye
05-02-2010, 11:08 PM
:up: for the thread title. Best Shlup quote of ALL TIME.

:down: because you're a ding dong! I'm only turning 20 soon, I'm not having kids aannny time soon. I'm not almost TWENTY FIVE like you are. Stop embarrassing me! XD

Shlup
2012 - Impregnate.

Did you rifle through my nightstand and find my to do list? xD

Uh, yeah, I'm looking to get pregnant in the next couple of years.

ETA: Ehehehe. Where is that list?

Page one is almost done! It's on fishy paper.

Meat Puppet
I’m one of cursed genes which should not be continued.

Madame Adequate
05-02-2010, 11:10 PM
2012 - Impregnate.

Did you rifle through my nightstand and find my to do list? xD

Uh, yeah, I'm looking to get pregnant in the next couple of years.

ETA: Ehehehe. Where is that list?

Here you are (http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/129198-make-plan.html) :kaoyatta:

Rye
05-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Oh, and on subject, I only want one child, a girl.

Freya
05-02-2010, 11:13 PM
I do want children but it'll be a while for me at least. I have to get my health fixed before I should have little ones and I need a husband! My health issues have put me back a year or so now in progressing my own future goals/career. I at least want to have a steady career so I can support said kids. That way if something happens to my future husband I'll still be able to give the kids a at least semi decent life. So in short, it'll be a few years before I have some.

I want to have at least 2. Hopefully a boy and girl. If I have a Boy I'm going to name him Leon after my mother's father who I never knew but my entire life my mom has always given him so much praise. So..... yeah that's my plans :p

Madame Adequate
05-02-2010, 11:15 PM
I want a huge number of children, I mean like frogspawn or something, but there's no way I would have the financial, temporal, or emotional resources for that. So I'm hoping for two or three. I am happy with any setup except 100% boys, though I don't know exactly why.

Shlup
05-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Because boys are filthy little spawns of Satan?

I mean, most people's boys. Mine with be frilly momma's boys.

Raistlin
05-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Not only has Shlup determined 2012 as the year, but even specified Fall/Winter. I just picture her on the exact first day of autumn saying "Honey, no more birth control! Only six months to impregnate!"

I do not want any children.

Bunny
05-02-2010, 11:20 PM
I want a huge number of children, I mean like frogspawn or something, but there's no way I would have the financial, temporal, or emotional resources for that. So I'm hoping for two or three. I am happy with any setup except 100% boys, though I don't know exactly why.

Because life doesn't suck enough, you must have one demonic little whore running around getting pregnant and telling you that they hate your guts.

Rye
05-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Because boys are filthy little spawns of Satan?

I mean, most people's boys. Mine with be frilly momma's boys.

I only want a boy if he is equally or more gay than Marshall from United States of Tara. :lol:

Shlup
05-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Not only has Shlup determined 2012 as the year, but even specified Fall/Winter. I just picture her on the exact first day of autumn saying "Honey, no more birth control! Only six months to impregnate!"
I think you may now know me a little too well...

I only want a boy if he is equally or more gay than Marshall from United States of Tara. :lol:

I knew I should be watching that show.

Jings
05-02-2010, 11:29 PM
I've never liked babies. I'm sure I'll end up having them just because that's what you're supposed to do. But I won't enjoy it. :colbert:

Aerith's Knight
05-02-2010, 11:50 PM
It's a bad idea, Shlup. This way the baby would be born in the summer, like me. Which means that for the whole time he/she grows up, all her/his friends will be on vacation during his/her birthday.

It sucks http://images.funadvice.com/photo/image/old/28563/tiny/Basketballs.jpg

Jessweeee♪
05-02-2010, 11:54 PM
Never.

qwertysaur
05-03-2010, 12:18 AM
so no little 16th notes running around? :p

One or two, the mother gets the final say because she has to carry them for 9 months then push a can of tuna through a pencil sharpener :|

ANGRYWOLF
05-03-2010, 12:23 AM
a son and a daughter.

My son is in his early 20's..and my daughter just turned 15.

Children can be problematic. My son wrecked two cars and could easily have been killed.So you worry about them.

I talked to my daughter recently about boys..she says she isn't interested.I tell her she will be in time. I am happy she isn't interested.I have enough to worry about right now.

So for those of you who don't have kids and want them...you have a lot to look forward to

rotfl...:D

Citizen Bleys
05-03-2010, 12:43 AM
I'd like to be a father; unfortunately, it would require first becoming a husband and if I haven't met the right mate by my age, I likely never will. So, it's as far out of my metaphorical price range as an MI-24 Hind assault helicopter is out of my literal price range.

I'd also like an MI-24.

Captain Maxx Power
05-03-2010, 12:47 AM
No children until I'm well into my 30's and stable in terms of finances and relationship with someone.

Quindiana Jones
05-03-2010, 12:54 AM
I think you may now know me a little too well...

Can your man not shoot straight?

rubah
05-03-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm satisfied for now with my cat and nephews+niece!

but it's like scientific fact that any of my spawn will be like super geniuses. I'm excited!

Psychotic
05-03-2010, 01:08 AM
Maybe, but not definitely yet! Although seeing as how my ancestry is pretty much pure British as far back as it can be traced, I should try to find a foreign woman to knock up to vary the gene pool a bit. So any of you foreign ladies out there, call me for IMPREGNATION. I will lay my eggs in your brain.

Rye
05-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Maybe, but not definitely yet! Although seeing as how my ancestry is pretty much pure British as far back as it can be traced, I should try to find a foreign woman to knock up to vary the gene pool a bit. So any of you foreign ladies out there, call me for IMPREGNATION. I will lay my eggs in your brain.

Interested in a WOP?! That'll mix up the gene pool! Eeeeeh? :greenie:

Rebellious Eagle
05-03-2010, 01:16 AM
I don't want children. Not my own, anyway. Giving birth sounds extremely painful and disgusting, to be quite honest. And babies just plain annoy me, no matter how adorable they are. Maybe I'll adopt some children, though. :O

Rye
05-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Adoption is a wonderful thing! I always wanted to be adopted when I was younger - I was secretly jealous of the adopted kids because I think being adopted means that you're more wanted because you were handpicked by your mom and dad. =O

I've interested in adoption, though the costs have my head reeling, plus it seems so emotionally difficult to try to adopt a child from another country - I don't think I'd be able to handle it if they suddenly didn't let me have the child after all of my waiting.

Truthfully, if I have one kid and I really wanted another, I'd really like to adopt the second. But then I'd feel guilty about that, like "Okay, I have my genetic offspring, now I'll pick out a baby that's not my genetic offspring now." It's not really how I think, but I feel like the child would say that as a teenager when they fight with me to make me feel bad. XD

Imperfectionist
05-03-2010, 01:29 AM
I don't know if I want one child, let alone many. The idea of ruining my body for 9 months and then giving birth makes every fibre of my being scream NONONONONONO :(

Plus I don't know if i'd actually be able to cope with raising another human being. Although I do see some adorable children sometimes that make me think aaaawww it can't be all that bad.

I'm too young to think about kids anyway, I might end up developing some more maternal instincts in the next 10 years, or I might just turn off the idea even more.

Quindiana Jones
05-03-2010, 01:55 AM
I don't want children. Not my own, anyway. Giving birth sounds extremely painful and disgusting, to be quite honest. And babies just plain annoy me, no matter how adorable they are. Maybe I'll adopt some children, though. :O

YOU POO. YOU POO IN CHILDBIRTH.

Thought I'd throw that one in. I know how much MB loves it. ;)

Shoeberto
05-03-2010, 02:11 AM
For a while now, I've had an arbitrary milestone age of 28 set in my head as the earliest I'd want kids. I'd like 1-3. Any gender will do, though preferably with some variation. Not like I'm gonna try to shove them back in if they come out with the wrong peeing parts, though.

Rye
05-03-2010, 02:13 AM
For a while now, I've had an arbitrary milestone age of 28 set in my head as the earliest I'd want kids. I'd like 1-3. Any gender will do, though preferably with some variation. Not like I'm gonna try to shove them back in if they come out with the wrong peeing parts, though.

28 seems like a pretty good age. I think that's about the age I'd want to be. I want to get married young, and have kids later. I want to just be a wife for several years and enjoy it before I go and throw kids in the mix.

Miriel
05-03-2010, 02:34 AM
I love babies!! AHH!! <33

I don't want to have babies yet for another few years, but even if I had one now, I'd be a rockin' mom. I know that much.

I want 4 kids. But realistically, it might end up being more like 3. Girls > Boys obviously. And my brother, cousins, and friends are trying to synchronize it so that our kids can grow up together. It's a little tricky logistically. For some reason, my parents & aunts/uncles on both sides of the family all had kids around the same time. Which means that there's like 12 of us that are within 1-4 years of each other. It's awesome and we want the same thing for our kids.

Shlup
05-03-2010, 03:20 AM
It's a bad idea, Shlup. This way the baby would be born in the summer, like me. Which means that for the whole time he/she grows up, all her/his friends will be on vacation during his/her birthday.

You make a valid point. I will shoot for a spring delivery; my birthday is in late March so I only get combo'd with Easter sometimes. BJ gets combo'd with Christmas every single year.

~*~Celes~*~
05-03-2010, 03:46 AM
I can't wait to have babies of my own! However, I want to wait until I've been married at least 2 years first, so I can just be a couple with my husband for a while.

As for when I want to get married, I'm not sure yet. I don't want to have a set plan in mind simply because I think it's more romantic to just let it happen as it will :D

Raistlin
05-03-2010, 04:06 AM
You make a valid point. I will shoot for a spring delivery; my birthday is in late March so I only get combo'd with Easter sometimes. BJ gets combo'd with Christmas every single year.

You have to impregnate before Fall 2012, then, which violates The List. Is The List so easily dismissed for you?

Tavrobel
05-03-2010, 04:13 AM
Although seeing as how my ancestry is pretty much pure British as far back as it can be traced, I should try to find a foreign woman to knock up to vary the gene pool a bit. So any of you foreign ladies out there, call me for IMPREGNATION.

Genetic diversity does produce the strongest offspring.

Shlup
05-03-2010, 04:16 AM

You have to impregnate before Fall 2012, then, which violates The List. Is The List so easily dismissed for you?

Well I was supposed to get a job in February...

NeoCracker
05-03-2010, 04:30 AM
You know, on the off chance I ever reproduce, I'd rather have a girl. Between my sisters two kids, I definately prefer the infancy stage for the girl.

Though it's still an infant, where as the boy is 3. We'll see how they compare when she hit's that age I guess. :p

Clo
05-03-2010, 04:45 AM
I ain't reproducin'.

I have a godson. That's enough. I think people should just adopt. :p What's so great about everybody's genes anyway? Nuffin'.

Shlup
05-03-2010, 04:51 AM
What's so great about everybody's genes anyway? Nuffin'.

Don't worry, little newbie, you will soon come to understand just how fabulous my genes are.

Freya
05-03-2010, 05:25 AM
Her jeans are lovely. Make her booty look fabbbbbbulous.

Shiny
05-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Uh, I'm 19. Babies are very far in the future if at all.

Yar
05-03-2010, 07:15 AM
No kids ever. I swear, my job is the most effective form of birth control. :S

Loony BoB
05-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Someday I have to have a son. I have a buttload of cousins - something like 40+, and 21+ aunts/uncles including six on my Dad's side... but of those six, five are girls who took another guy's last name and the last only had two daughters. Of my siblings, I'm the only guy with the last name of Towns (stepbrother has his father's last name). So it's all resting on my sperm picking the right gender. Whee. I'm hoping for a boy and girl. Someday. Someyear. Probably when I'm around 30. :( I'll be a "not with it" Dad. :(

But yeah. One son, one daughter, that'd be ideal.

Rodarian
05-03-2010, 11:55 AM
I think I'll be 32 before I even consider having any off spring...

I would want two kids max... The first born being a daughter and raise her to be the fairest in the land and holder of wisdom....:peachdance:

Loony BoB
05-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Number one, half way done!
Number two, that'll do!
Number three, vasectomy!

Meat Puppet
05-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Number one, half way done!
Number two, that'll do!
Number three, vasectomy!
Same thing happened with my dad, although he’s gone back for another run now (one more and the next vasectomy is on the house!)

Miss_Lulu
05-03-2010, 12:22 PM
I'd be satisfied with two or three, the gender doesn't really matter. But I won't be having this until mid to late 20's. As I'm only 19 right now, single and have no job, I don't think a baby would be quite a good idea right now.

Breine
05-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Yeah, I'd like to have kids one day. 2-3 seems perfect, and I don't care about the gender. I've thought a lot about adopting, and I'm more and more convinced that I'd like to do it. I'd love to adopt a kid from India and/or one from Africa. Middle-Eastern would be lovely as well, but I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Like most people I also have names that I really like, and would like to name my kids if I ever get any.

Chloe.
05-03-2010, 04:46 PM
I really want to have kids someday, though I'm only 17 at the moment so I'm definitely not thinking about it any time soon :p I'll probably end up with quite a large family as I'm one of six children and I would find it a little strange just having one or two. I love baby girls, I have a niece and she is adorable, so I really wanna have a girl at least. I don't have any names in mind at the moment, but I won't be one of those people that give their kids weird names :jess:

Jessweeee♪
05-03-2010, 05:24 PM

I love having a June birthday! There was never any risk of my birthday landing on a school day. I could spend it however I wanted! My friends could come over and we could stay up late being silly because there was never school the next day.

Aerith's Knight
05-03-2010, 05:29 PM

I love having a June birthday! There was never any risk of my birthday landing on a school day. I could spend it however I wanted! My friends could come over and we could stay up late being silly because there was never school the next day.

I was talking about July/August. I even had the misfortune to be born in the beginning of summer, so everyone was gone on a holiday.

In the last 5 years, my parents were in the country for 2 of my birthdays.

Jessweeee♪
05-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I guess I'm just lucky enough to have friends who didn't travel much xD

Unbreakable Will
05-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Uh, I'm 19. Babies are very far in the future if at all.
Yeah, I'm not particularly sure if I want children. :vivi:

rubah
05-03-2010, 05:53 PM
they should've framed it as "We're taking you on vacation for your birthday! YAY" xD

with a december birthday, at least it was in the first part of the month so I did get presents, but only two. In fact, sometimes my parents would just pick a couple from my christmas presents and wrap those up in birthday paper. In retrospect, I'm really glad they did that. It might've been unbearable otherwise!

oh yeah, and my birthday is always during school, and always during finals week in college :|

Imperfectionist
05-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Someday I have to have a son. I have a buttload of cousins - something like 40+, and 21+ aunts/uncles including six on my Dad's side... but of those six, five are girls who took another guy's last name and the last only had two daughters. Of my siblings, I'm the only guy with the last name of Towns (stepbrother has his father's last name). So it's all resting on my sperm picking the right gender. Whee. I'm hoping for a boy and girl. Someday. Someyear. Probably when I'm around 30. :( I'll be a "not with it" Dad. :(

But yeah. One son, one daughter, that'd be ideal.

Heyyy just cos you have a girl doesn't mean she can't carry on your name. I wouldn't take on my husband's name if I got married.

rubah
05-03-2010, 07:08 PM
I used to worry about carrying on my family's name-- one of my uncles wasn't married, and my other uncle showed no signs of having children, my father only had girl-childs. Sometime after my married uncle had a son, I realized I didn't have to throw away my maiden name if I didn't want, and even if I did, there were plenty of branches elsewhere. I have more extended cousins than I thought, even if they're somewhat trailer trashy for the most part.

Bunny
05-03-2010, 07:35 PM
I never quite understood the necessity or obsession that some people have for continuing on with the family name through children. As far as I am concerned, regardless of whose last name my children have, the family line is still continuing on. This view, however, could be due to my very strained relationship with the man I share my last name with.

Shlup
05-03-2010, 07:39 PM
My maiden name is apparently common in it's native country. That aside, all four of my cousins are male and I have a brother. I never considered keeping my maiden name, even though my new surname is kind of ridiculous. Not that I don't like it, it's just long and not phonetic. xP

ANYWAY! I want babies. Two or three.

Rocket Edge
05-03-2010, 08:20 PM
I'd like around 5. I like big families, and I'd welcome the challenge of being a good father. Don't want to be a dad for some time yet though. Early thirties or that...

Rye
05-03-2010, 08:22 PM
No one can ever pronounce my last name right, so I don't care to carry it on. Bring on a common white bread name, maybe that means when I have to give my name over the phone/at the store/etc I can actually say it and not have to spell it.

LunarWeaver
05-03-2010, 08:58 PM
I am not a fan of babies, children, or when people are so old they swoop back around to being babies again. I take great measures to prevent having children, chiefly not having a female reproductive system when I have sex with men.

Raistlin
05-03-2010, 09:12 PM
I never quite understood the necessity or obsession that some people have for continuing on with the family name through children. As far as I am concerned, regardless of whose last name my children have, the family line is still continuing on. This view, however, could be due to my very strained relationship with the man I share my last name with.

I never understood it, either (and unlike you, I have a fine relationship with my father). It's a completely arbitrary value indoctrinated into people by their family and culture (the same with the view that "people who share blood with you are inherently valuable and worthy of your love").

ANGRYWOLF
05-03-2010, 09:19 PM
You look at your kids and see yourself.....your spouse, your mother and father, your spouse's mother and father all bundled into one or in my case two or however many kids you have.
You see that and it reminds you....of the very best of your family....and if they are gone......deceased.......it enables you to hold on to that very best....:cry:

Anyway..my two cents worth on the issue.

~*~Celes~*~
05-03-2010, 09:23 PM
My parents have 6 kids - 3 boys and 3 girls. No concern for the family name there! :jess:

Ironically enough, I seem to be attracted to guys who are the only child from their families, so I will undoubtedly have a large family of my own.

Mo-Nercy
05-04-2010, 12:32 AM
I'd be happy with one child. Maybe two.

I've been told before that my Chinese name is an especially good one, because it sounds epic (Son of Flame). A younger cousin of mine uses the same 'pattern' with his name (Son of Dragon) so I think it'll be fun to name my kids something cool as a continuation of that.

Bunny
05-04-2010, 12:37 AM
If my name was Mo-Nercy Son of Flame, I would probably want to pass that on as well.

You look at your kids and see yourself.....your spouse, your mother and father, your spouse's mother and father all bundled into one or in my case two or however many kids you have.
You see that and it reminds you....of the very best of your family....and if they are gone......deceased.......it enables you to hold on to that very best....

Anyway..my two cents worth on the issue.

That is all well and good but gives a reason to have children rather than a cultural obsession to "pass on your line" by having children. I understand the point of having kids, but I do not understand the reasons people give to go out of their way to make sure their family name lives on.

fire_of_avalon
05-04-2010, 02:35 AM
I, uhm.

I don't know. I think I would like to have kids someday. If I meet a person who I think would 1) make neat kids and 2) treat those kids well.

I haven't met anybody worth much here lately, so I'm not much thinking about kids.

black orb
05-04-2010, 02:55 AM
>>> I will think about children when I turn 80..:luca:

Fuzakeru
05-04-2010, 06:22 AM
I wanted to have a kid not THIS year but next year with Myles as we would have been a year and a half in to our marriage. That didn't turn out like I had hoped. LOL.

I'll be lucky if I have a stable relationship by thirty. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Loony BoB
05-04-2010, 09:21 AM
I understand the point of having kids, but I do not understand the reasons people give to go out of their way to make sure their family name lives on.
I wouldn't be going out of my way, though. I'd be sticking with the norm. Having babies with women and having the kids have the father's surname is pretty standard. It just happens that such a thing would lead to the family name carrying on should I have a son. But if I have three baby girls I don't think I'll be trying again for a boy purely for the sake of ensuring the family name lives on or anything, nor will I be telling any of the girls that they have to ensure their future husband submits their children to the Towns family name. I mean, even if I have a son, there's a chance that he won't carry it on in any way, but I wouldn't freak out about any such things. I'd just be happy to have a family.

I just happen to find it amusing that with such a massive family tree, the Towns family name rests on my shoulders alone. :p

Captain Maxx Power
05-04-2010, 02:46 PM
O snap, I just realised what this topic is; one big hint towards MILF from Rye.

Aerith's Knight
05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
More like a smack in the face with a baby book.

Peegee
05-04-2010, 03:41 PM
I remember Shlup's long term plans. It scared me because I can barely plan what I'm eating for dinner much less what I do next month. Thinking about next year is unfathomable.

That said, being a male, I don't have a biological clock. Just yesterday I mentioned that I'd like to have a kid after I turn 65 - that way I'll be dead before the kid turns 18 (hopefully). Yay. Maybe I should get the kid when I'm in my 70s instead.

Jess
05-04-2010, 07:15 PM
I'd like kid(s) one day. One or two.

I'd like to be in a stable and happy relationship, living together and financially capable of having babies.

I'd like to be like 25? Time to enjoy being young and freee~ As long as all of the above are ticked though, the age wouldn't matter so much if it happened before.

Rianoa
05-04-2010, 08:31 PM
i dont want babbys anytime soon at all maybe never, they would all end up fucked up when people put babys on my knee i pat there head like a dog, they would end up attention seeking cause i just fail at showing affection :eep:

ANGRYWOLF
05-09-2010, 08:59 PM
I remember Shlup's long term plans. It scared me because I can barely plan what I'm eating for dinner much less what I do next month. Thinking about next year is unfathomable.

That said, being a male, I don't have a biological clock. Just yesterday I mentioned that I'd like to have a kid after I turn 65 - that way I'll be dead before the kid turns 18 (hopefully). Yay. Maybe I should get the kid when I'm in my 70s instead.

You just don't know it yet.
By 65 you might not even be interested in sex.

You'll see.Probably find out in due course...:greenie:

I was allowed in to see my daughter being born.

Something I will never forget.

shrugs.

Having a child you love is something you always treasure.See her grow and realize how much she is like you.That's she is you in her own way.

You guys don't know what you don't have.
Those of you who say you don't ever want children have no idea what you will be missing.
Not criticizing you..just saying.

When you're old and all alone and realize you have no one...you might regret never having had children...:eep:

anyway, my 2 cents...

Rad Bromance
05-11-2010, 06:56 PM
The idea of being responsible for another human being's life scares the hell out of me.

Maybe when I'm older but surely not anytime soon.

Jiro
05-13-2010, 11:02 AM
I'd probably be a horrible father so nope :p I'll see what happens, where I'm at who I'm with whatever. I would like to have a kid or two.

missaira
05-13-2010, 12:43 PM
yeah i don't want kids anymore. i used to have my daughter all imagined in my head, name and everything, but i got kind of depressed when i realised i wouldn't ever be able to have her as i imagined her :( call that sick or whatever you will, but 'tis truth.

plus, i've seen what little cows my sisters can be to my mum, and i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to resist hitting my child if they spoke to me like that. and i don't like the idea of hitting children.

so no kids for me :(

KentaRawr!
05-13-2010, 05:12 PM
If I ever have kids, I want a daughter. But can I really be thinking about raising a kid with someone when I don't even know the candidates for who the someone is? I mean, really. :p

oddler
05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
There have been talks of little oddlers. It's either that or a dog and I hate pets. :choc2: