PDA

View Full Version : Blogging

tidus_rox
05-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Hey guys!
Just a quick question. A little while ago, I started a youtube account, for blogging/vlogging, and I really, really enjoyed it. I knew that this account was only temporary, though. I was just using to find what I liked/disliked about vlogging and how I could enjoy it more. I have really, really liked a lot of things, but now I have found what I want to be focused on in my vlogs specifically. I would really enjoy doing something along the lines of web therapy. Simply put, people would write (comments, or email) things/problems in their life, and I would try my hardest to give them the best advice I can.

Now, I thought it would be great to ask you guys if you think that would be a good idea! Would any of you watch?

Also, if I want to do a first video, I need things to talk about!! Sooo, you can leave comments here asking for advice, or email me at nomitno@hotmail.com

I'm not trying to glorify myself here, I just love helping people, and I think having a pair of younger eyes looking at something is always good. Thank you so much :)

Freya
05-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Now i'm not saying, air eoffer's problems but... EoEO has a lot of the same problems that come through every little while. You can always look in there and get a general idea of some common problems like "I like this girl but she doesn't know! What do I do?" Things as such. I say go for it!

There is a funny web-series with Lisa Kudrow (from Friends) doing a "Web Therapy (http://www.lstudio.com/web-therapy/)" type ordeal. It's all improvised but I find it entertaining.

I think that yeah this is just a show(the web therapy show) but if you try to incorporate a similar bit of humor or just something so it doesn't seem like you're preaching to people than it'll go further.

If you get it going I'll watch though :D

tidus_rox
05-03-2010, 03:26 AM
@ Freya.

Okay!! Thank you so much!! If I get feedback, I will be sure to link you to the video.

I will also head on over to Eyes on Eachother :)

Thanks again!,
Cody

Shlup
05-03-2010, 05:39 AM
It sounds like a good idea if you can do a good job, or a bad idea if you are a lamer. I suppose we shall have to wait and see. ;)

I prefer written blogging--I don't like video of myself.

VexNet
05-03-2010, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't mind watching a few to see what they're like.

As Freya said, the EoEO would be a good place to visit, you could even make a vlog therapy video as a response instead of/and a written reply. =]