PDA

View Full Version : Record of Agarest War

Citizen Bleys
05-05-2010, 05:06 AM
Anyone picked this up yet? It's a fairly new-release SRPG. The trailer (http://kotaku.com/5437327/north-american-record-of-agarest-war-trailer-is-completely-shameless) is hilarious, but I haven't seen...any of that yet. The gameplay itself is actually surprisingly good. Better than Suikoden Tactics, for sure.

Bunny
05-05-2010, 05:17 AM
That is, uh, an interesting trailer.

VeloZer0
05-05-2010, 05:20 AM
Prior to this post I had never even heard of it. And I can't seem to find any reviews of it on the major review sites I frequent. Can you elaborate more?

EDIT: Lol, I originally looked up a trailer for it that made it look like an actual game. The one you linked makes it look much less appealing.

NeoCracker
05-05-2010, 05:31 AM
I keep hearing the game is actually really fun, but since only the 360 got a hard copy release, and PS3 it is download only, I'll likely kick back and wait for a price drop. :p

I did want the Really Naughty Edition with the booby mouse pad and sleezy pillow case though. :(

Ultima Shadow
05-05-2010, 10:13 AM
The sheer awesomness of the trailer makes this an instant must-get.

Too bad europe doesn't have the really naughty limited edition. I also wanted the boobie mouse pad. =(

Citizen Bleys
05-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Lol, I originally looked up a trailer for it that made it look like an actual game. The one you linked makes it look much less appealing.

It is an actual game, and a good one at that. I haven't seen anything like the Kotaku trailer yet, but I've just got to the point where you meet Elaine.

Still, the Kotaku trailer is quite funny.

Pheesh
05-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Looks like basically every game on newgrounds...

Citizen Bleys
05-06-2010, 06:23 AM
What? Newgrounds is for :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty flash games. Agarest is what Suikoden Tactics should have been, with some fanservice thrown in.

Oh by the way: Don't grind in Agarest. It keeps track of how many turns you take and you lose gameplay options for taking too long.

<-- just had to start from the beginning.

NeoCracker
05-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Alrighty, I sucked it up and just downloaded it of PSN, and damn. IT's fun.

Though I think I'll restart on normal for that whole turn thing you brought up. Thats kind of an odd system, but it might work out. :p

Edit: Just restarted on Hard, cause I thought 'screw doing this the easy way' and I'm happy for it. I managed to Overkill Musaki, the dude you fight when you turn, and he dropped the Shockwave Skill. :love:

Citizen Bleys
05-07-2010, 10:45 AM
I think you get better drops on harder difficulties; I restarted because I wanted to do the flanking tactic after Mudus Gate, but I'd used up too many turns grinding before that.

Using Easy is good for speed runs, Normal for having fun if you don't mind missing some stuff, and Hard if you're into S&M.

Protip for first-timers: Don't court Luana. If you do, your second-generation protagonist is a wanker. Methinks Elaine would be the best choice for making Ladius into a badass.

Bolivar
05-07-2010, 07:13 PM
this game's battle system actually looks really great, but I'm so bogged down in games right now, I might just check it out in the distant future when some Playstation Store sale is going on.

Citizen Bleys
05-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Yeah, it is a long-ass game and not for casual consumption. You actually play through five generations of characters.

So don't get too attached to any First Generation characters, they'll all be dead of old age by the time the game is over. Luckily Leonhardt and Borgnine are the only cool ones.

NeoCracker
05-08-2010, 02:24 AM
At first I though Leon was a goody goody, though he's actually pretty damned awesome.

I finally got to make my first decision, bust through the fort or boat around.

And now the pretty lady doesn't like me as much. :p

Citizen Bleys
05-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Actually, I think if you aim to move the balance gauge to Darkness on Generation 1, Ladius winds up being less of a wuss, too.

NeoCracker
05-08-2010, 01:41 PM
You know, I actually like all three girls so far. :p

I'm only at Cave of Origin's though. My average level is 8, I'm at 37 turns. The monsters are all 8 or higher in the cave though, a good chunk are 11. So I think I'm going to have to suck it up and grind a bit. :(

Edit: Or get lucky and fight the boss there without an encounter on the way.

...And did they really just name that boss 'Giant Cock'?

Citizen Bleys
05-09-2010, 03:07 AM
Yes, they did. Also, you may have missed a chance to increase your rating with Luana (if you have her) and Fyuria; After you get to Rigulus for the first time if you leave and re-enter, you'll get events. I don't know if you can get it after you kill the Jumbo Cock, though. And you have to get there within 42 turns, but it looks like that's not a problem.

How can you like all 3 girls? If you just got to the Cave of Origins, you don't have Elaine, Fyuria has no breasts, and Luana turns Ladius into a wanker who uses Breakers.

I want a Ladius who uses greatswords like Leo.

On the xbox version, you can grind all you like in the Quest areas (like Slumber Forest and Cave of Origins) without burning up turns, so that cave is a great place to grind EP and levels without wrecking your chance of missing things.

NeoCracker
05-09-2010, 05:21 AM
Yes, they did. Also, you may have missed a chance to increase your rating with Luana (if you have her) and Fyuria; After you get to Rigulus for the first time if you leave and re-enter, you'll get events. I don't know if you can get it after you kill the Jumbo Cock, though. And you have to get there within 42 turns, but it looks like that's not a problem.

How can you like all 3 girls? If you just got to the Cave of Origins, you don't have Elaine, Fyuria has no breasts, and Luana turns Ladius into a wanker who uses Breakers.

I want a Ladius who uses greatswords like Leo.

On the xbox version, you can grind all you like in the Quest areas (like Slumber Forest and Cave of Origins) without burning up turns, so that cave is a great place to grind EP and levels without wrecking your chance of missing things.

I've seen Elaine in a couple scenes, but honestly not to much. What little I've seen I liked though. :p

And I got the event to boost Fyuria. I don't care much to boost Luana, so it depends on how much I like Elaine once I get her.

Imma check that quest area thing to see if it's any different on the PS3 version now though. I've made it this far and barely started upgrading equipment, so I don't think I'll last this whole game without any grinding.

I'm hoping the Generation 2 women are cooler though, cause even though I like them all, none of them are really that great. Except the Sexy three eye chick, but she's not an option. :p

Citizen Bleys
05-09-2010, 09:31 AM
I don't know, I hated my Generation 2 Ladius so much that I restarted in order to pick ANYONE BUT LUANA.

Ultima Shadow
05-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Gargh. All this intense talking makes me wanna go buy it right away! =O

I'll have to let it wait 3 weeks though, as I'll probably be too busy to get enough time for it the coming 3 weeks though.

Citizen Bleys
05-09-2010, 03:02 PM
So I've determined that you should court Elaine if you want Ladius to be a tank, Fyuria if you want him to be a damage dealer, and Luana if you want him to be a wanker.

That would have been good to know a week ago.

Dignified Pauper
05-09-2010, 03:50 PM
So wait, is the story of this game any good?

NeoCracker
05-09-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm digging it so far. Mostly basic, but still involving.

I'm restarting though, because right now I'm fucked. My equipments barely been upgraded, and I'm right after Origin's, where it won't let you go to a quest spot to grind, and I'm getting my ass kicked and can't make any progress.

Though now that I have a damn good Idea of what I'm doing, I should be able to breeze through back to where I was before.

Dignified Pauper
05-10-2010, 01:34 AM
I just checked the price and 44.99 is kind of steep for a psn game. I'm reading some more reviews.

Citizen Bleys
05-10-2010, 03:24 AM
The story for the First Generation is decent, but I'm not digging the second generation, even though I saved all of my 1st Generation PP and used it on Ladius. I hate Ladius, even with Fyuria for a mother. The Sword of Kings helps a lot, though, if you save all of your TP.

It's the gameplay that snatches my attention, not the story or even the women. The only First Generation heroine I really like is Luana, and if you bang her you pay for it with a trash Second Generation hero.

There are five generations in total, which gives you lots of chances to customize your heroes--but count on buggering it up if you don't read guides.

VeloZer0
05-10-2010, 04:55 AM
So the Xbox version you can grind and the PS3 version you can't? If so this might make it the first multi platform DL game I get on Xbox and not PS3.

I just checked the price and 44.99 is kind of steep for a psn game.
From what I am gathering it is a full game w/o a box. Correct?

NeoCracker
05-10-2010, 05:41 AM
So the Xbox version you can grind and the PS3 version you can't? If so this might make it the first multi platform DL game I get on Xbox and not PS3.

I just checked the price and 44.99 is kind of steep for a psn game.
From what I am gathering it is a full game w/o a box. Correct?

You can grind in quest Areas without raising Turn count in the ps3, I just checked. :p

The only advantage of the 360 version is the Hard copy and the greatest items to ever be bundled with a game.

And yes, this is most definitely a full game.

Edit: And hell yeah, I took out both Zevra and that dude with the gun before time ran out. Even managed to overkill one of them. ^_^

Citizen Bleys
05-10-2010, 07:10 AM
I think the xbox version's graphics are a bit more explicit--albeit not by much--and it comes with a hilarious mousepad, but it's nothing to write home about. There's no reason not to get it on PS3 instead, especially if you can grind in the Exploration Zones without burning up turns.

Dignified Pauper
05-10-2010, 07:12 AM
I only have about 10% left to download, and from there, I'll be playing this.

Gameplay better be solid! I am more curious about this generational thing.

Citizen Bleys
05-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Ladius just did 13.5k damage solo. He's forgiven for making Leo b0rk Fyuria.

NeoCracker
05-10-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm just re-beat Cave or Origins' and managed to pick up The Sword of Kings. Just about to do Rome Valley at 39 turns. :cool:

Citizen Bleys
05-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Oh, you're not trying to actually beat the Black Knight at Rome Valley, are you?

Can't be done. The story requires you to lose that fight.

NeoCracker
05-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Oh, you're not trying to actually beat the Black Knight at Rome Valley, are you?

Can't be done. The story requires you to lose that fight.

I gave up any ope of doing that the moment his Break Gauge didn't move. :p

I have decided though, smurf Fyuria. She's starting to great my nerves whenever she talks. I swear she acts like a damned child.

It's either going to by Luana or Elaine I go with, but do to my desire NOT to be a wanker, as you so put it, I'm likely sticking to Elaine.

Edit: Correction, I like her when her affection is not going up for me, as I found out when Reseting to do the camp sequence where I really started hating her. Odd how that works. :confused:

Mercen-X
05-17-2010, 06:05 PM
okay. interesting. I hadn't considered anything like this when I started to develop my The Creation (http://forums.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=1905376) (embryotic development), Training, Surveys, and Quests for creating original character avatars for M-ORGs.

NeoCracker
05-17-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm a bit into Generation 2 finally, kind of got distracted by 3D Dot Game heroes, and I'm most likely picking Yayoi for my women this time. I'm not really digging Valeria, though Sherufanir is a possibility, I'm kind of assuming she's going to be the third though. Can't be sure yet. :p

I'm enjoying Ellis and Winfelds banter though. It's brought a bit of a chuckle each time it happens.

Citizen Bleys
05-18-2010, 01:32 AM
If you marry Yayoi, Thoma gets stuck with a freakin' ROD as his main weapon.

I started Generation 2 too far into the Dark side of the compass, so it became impossible for me to make Valeria like me, even a little at endgame. You have to be neutral when you first get the chance to recruit her or you miss 90% of the scenes where you have a chance to work on your affection rating.

I don't like Sherufanir, but I do like how Thoma turned out with her as a mother. I can still use my Sword of Kings (meh, I'd have given it to Vashtor otherwise) and his EX ability doesn't suck as bad as Ladius's did.

EDIT: If I didn't know better, I'd swear Thoma was voiced by Shinichirou Miki xD

NeoCracker
05-20-2010, 08:24 AM
Meh, I'll stick with a Rod for him then. As you said, I can toss my Sword onto Vashator. And since I"m currently running with to mage like people, Yayoi and Ellis, it just means I'll use him to replace Yayoi in Gen 3. :p

Though Sherufanir has delivered one of my favorite lines of Dialogue.

"Indeed, sometimes a stimulating conversation with mobile vegitation is just what one needs." XD

Edit: THough I'm reloading after that, since I selected the coastal route, and apperently going right back to the town event over-rides that decision...

Edit2: And I'm fairly she Sherufanir just tried to rape me. XD

Edit3: Lost the fight after and forgot to save, so after re-doing the event I tried a different response and I don't know what was funnier. Her trying to rape me, or the conversation with Winfeld that ensues due to the other response.

Citizen Bleys
05-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Wait til you meet Thoma in Gen 3. He's my favorite so far. I'm dreading the switch over to Duran.

Also, beware. Fights get a sod of a lot harder in Gen 3.

EDIT: Goddammit, Duran is a dick.

Iceglow
05-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Took a look on XBLA for this, seems the game is unavailable on 360 in the uk, can anyone check the psn?

Citizen Bleys
05-20-2010, 11:58 PM
You can't download the whole game for 360, you have to buy the disc.

The whole game's downloadable on PSN though.

There definitely is an EU version -- The cosmetic differences between the NA version and the EU version sparked a rule at the Agarest Wiki saying not to make minor cosmetic edits.

NeoCracker
05-27-2010, 03:52 AM
Finally Overkilled the boss at Andorra La Vella Peaks Valeria and Got me a kick ass Samson Ring for it. It was worth the 3 tries.

I'm digging Winfeld This chapter, His second EX skill has the highest break so out of anyone, it even broke that boss in one shot. Follow up with Vashators second EX, and I don't think anything this chapter can avoid breakage.

I am liking the vastly different main characters from generation to generation though. While your discussions don't effect as much as I had originally thought they would, this is definably an awesome way to set up both story and game play format that doesn't really happen in other games.

This game gets major props for both being great, and implementing a clever Idea amazingly.

Edit: Also, Mullentz is freakin' awesome. Coolest King or lord character so far I say.

Citizen Bleys
05-27-2010, 06:10 PM
I didn't really see a lot of difference between Leo and Ladius; Ladius just seems like a weaker version of Leo. Thoma and Duran are very unique, though. I'm barely into Gen 5, so I can't really comment on Rex, but he seems to be a bit of a throwback to Leo/Ladius. But hey, at least he's not another Duran.

I want Thoma back :( My favourite part of Gen 4 was when Winfield possessed Duran and it was like having Thoma again for one brief, shining moment

It might be a while before I learn anything new about Gen 5, I just restarted on Hard.

NeoCracker
05-27-2010, 11:09 PM
You know, at first Ladius seemed dull, but I actually really like ewhat they did with him.

As for his Extra Skills, there were no where near as useful as Leo's against single enemies. Boss battles were far better suited for Leo, but Ladius can mow down tight groups with his Extra skills if manuvuered right. And with Valetor there, he picks up Ladius's slack in the single enemy department. Especially when you pair his second Extra with Borgnines. The damage and breakage is insane.

Ladius is a lot like Leo, but a different take. Leo chose himself to be bound to the contract, and following his own sense of right stuck it through to the end, fighting strongly for all he stood for.

Ladius, while sharing many traits, bears them for a different reason. Already burdoned with the cotract, he stands tall and perserveres to fulfull his obligation. I think it was a very fitting way to start and end Gen 2.

I actually find myself digging Sherufunir after the last few scenes, though I did just stick with Yaio as originally planned. It's odd though, I ended Gen 1 leaning slightly into dark, and Gen 3 starts leaning slightly into light. :p

Edit:...Thoma has been picking up after Winfeild I see. XD

Also, he is able to use Swords and Daggers, not rods oddly enough. I will probably give him my Thunderseal and keep a focus on mixing Str. and Mag.

Citizen Bleys
05-28-2010, 05:03 AM
I think the weapon availability is actually influenced by all of the hero's ancestors; maybe Thoma's only a rod user if Fyuria is his grandmother and Yayoi his mother.

I know I wound up with rods only and said "bugger this" and replayed all of Generation 2 in order to go with Sherufanir instead, and Thoma wound up able to use my Sword of Kings.

NeoCracker
05-28-2010, 05:30 AM
I'll be going back to re-do the last couple battles of Gen 2 for a couple reasons. All the PP I dumped onto Thoma was originally all strength. However, with his default stats as of now he didn't turn out to useful like that. He didn't really have any Tanking capabilities due to his Vitality and such, so it was kind a dumb thing to do on my part. :p

It was a little late to due a magic/attack split like I'd wanted. And I'll probably give him mostly a magic focus this time.

The other is if i take my time, and it will take a while, I know I can freakin' overkill the Gen 2 boss. I was so close last time, i just need to widdle his HP down to near t, 10-20% then Release a hellstorm on his scrawny ass. Then I shoul be able to do it.

Citizen Bleys
05-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Save AP and have everyone let loose with a 100AP move in one turn. That will overkill freakin' God.

NeoCracker
05-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Save AP and have everyone let loose with a 100AP move in one turn. That will overkill freakin' God.

Remember, I'm on hard. :p

I hit him with both of Ladius's, the combo with Both Borgnine and and Vashtor, Winfields Hold Shot, Water Dragon, and Shinestorm, all while he was at half life.

The smurfer still didn't get overkilled.

Edit: Less then 1000, Borgnine was in critical state so he got his power boost, Vashtor was standing on all stat up, and again I unleashed every Extra, including both of Ladius's, and still no overkill. WTF?

eDIT2: Alright, it's official. Bandits can go fuck themselves. Hard. They aren't even hard to beat, its just that fucking parry prevents my non-extra skill physicals from touching them, meaning I need to kill them with magic or extra. But my only fucking offensive caster is Toma with his Iceseal sword. And low and behold, I've fought nothing but bandits for four fucking maps.

To hell with them. I am going to become a Christian just so I can believe these fuckers will burn in hell.

Citizen Bleys
05-29-2010, 06:27 AM
There are a lot of mobs with Parry early on in Generation 3. Bring Ellis along, she can usually cut someone from 25% to 0% in one Impulse. You won't get overkills, but at least you won't spend rounds and rounds and rounds trying to finish one sob off.

NeoCracker
05-29-2010, 06:53 AM
I can kill effectively one guy a round. On a rare note I'll get lucky and whack two of them.

I've consistantly been getting a C grade, which I guess works as I'm not getting Negative experience.

I just know I'm going to be missing events if this :bou::bou::bou::bou: keeps up.

Also, 'Go in for the kill', did not expect that response to raise affection.

Citizen Bleys
05-29-2010, 07:08 PM
It's just like the Wisps in Generation 2 -- annoying, but it doesn't take long before you move back to normal mobs.

NeoCracker
05-30-2010, 07:25 AM
Right now it's just pissing me off cause I can't build combos worth crap on them. :p

Though oddly, there is a 0,99$ Item pack available called 'four gods Kit' you can download. Though I got one of the items just now by using Hold Shot on a Tyrant...

You know, if you are going to charge for items, at least make sure they are not already in the game. O_O

Citizen Bleys
05-30-2010, 07:39 PM
All of the DLC items can be acquired in-game (except maybe Tenma Sword/Revolticane?), but there are also dungeons in each generation that can only be unlocked via DLC. The Gen 2, 3, and 4 dungeons can't be accessed until the generation is complete, though, so you actually have to use your equivalent of the X button to go back to a previous continent.

NeoCracker
05-30-2010, 10:31 PM
All the dungeon DLC is free on the PS3 version though. It's not until the most recent DLC packs that you are actually charged for anything.

Citizen Bleys
05-31-2010, 04:24 PM
Finished my first playthrough on Easy out of sheer stubbornness, and switched to Hard.

How the HELL do you Break a mob on Hard? Even Impulse barely touches the Break gauge. Generation 1 was actually pretty easy, but in Gen 2 I simply can't seem to get :bou::bou::bou::bou: done.

NeoCracker
05-31-2010, 07:03 PM
Gen 2 wasn't that bad for me. Only a couple fights were a challange. Wait until Gen 3 on hard. That squid thing was nearly impossible for me. ;_;

Each round, I could do like, 200-300 more then it could regenerate, if that.

Edit: I basically ended up unloading all 6 characters against a single target at a time, except for ellis, who I kept on standby to heal me.

It became easier to manage once I got Yayoi so I had a second high magic stat to keep me healed up though.

And Winfield is the greatest person to have in times of Surprise attacks. He helps link up far reaching people with ease, so I can almost completely nullify the penalties of one happening.

Citizen Bleys
05-31-2010, 11:48 PM
I don't like Winfield at all, but I stick Ellis on attack magic and have a little bit of healing available on other characters (things like Sanctuary & Harvest Heal).

Impulse does a lot of damage to a break gauge.

EDIT: By the way, if you haven't fought Midas yet, stock up and grind. He's harder than Summerill.

NeoCracker
06-01-2010, 05:41 AM
As long as he doesn't have a damned auto-gen that out heals my roundly damage like that damned squid, I should be fine.

Edit: GODDAMIT THAT MOTHERFUCKER REGENERATES!

Citizen Bleys
06-01-2010, 09:34 PM
I like to use Gantz to hold him as far up the screen as possible, Thoma 3 squares behind him to revive him, and everyone else tossing out heals/status+s to generate SP; Everyone gets a chunk of SP every time Gantz dies, so wait until everyone has 100 SP, link up, and unleash holy Hell on Midas all at once.

It might not be possible to Overkill him on hard, but you should be able to kill him in one round with 5-6 100 SP moves.

NeoCracker
06-01-2010, 09:56 PM
I do that basic strategy, but with either Borgnine or Vashtor. And low and behold, I unleash everyones big SP attack, including Borgnine's number 3, since I got him to 50 and used a Proof of Valor, and still the smurfer didn't die.

My only real chance is to Level Winfield and Vashator once more so I can unleash their third Extra Skill as well.

Edit: And with my whole party at 50 an with their third Extras, I almost Overkilled the Gen 3 boss while he was at full health...

Vashtor and Borgnines are insanely brutal.

And now that I'm on Gen 4, fuck duran. Hard. And I hope he never overcomes the psycological damage of being raped.

Citizen Bleys
06-02-2010, 10:22 PM
I...don't like Borgnine.

Agreed on Duran, though.

NeoCracker
06-03-2010, 07:45 AM
I just wish I didn't have a pre-disposition to using the main character, regardless of my feelings on him.

I insist on using him as well as the female lead I'll be going with each gen, for some god awful reason.

The thing about duran is he isn't even a funny asshole. He's just kind of a whiny dick. Though it was awesome that Hildegard shut him up their very first talk. :p

Vyk
06-05-2010, 10:30 PM
I've been craving a tactical rpg for a while now, but from what I've heard in reviews this game cuts a lot of corners and does a lot of battle-padding to needlessly bloat the game's length. So I'm doubting this is the game I need. Interesting concept though. Also the game is apparently 3 years old. Maybe there will be a sequel that will turn me on to it

Tasura
06-07-2010, 05:29 AM
I pre-ordered this, and picked it up shortly after release. I mainly wanted it for the hilarity of the extras, the "wrist-supporting" mouse pad, and pillow case. I'm not that far in the game, because shortly after getting the game, I got a PS3.

Citizen Bleys
06-09-2010, 05:48 AM
yeah, if you bought it for the marketing, you'll be disappointed. It's not an H-game with SRPG elements, it's a proper SRPG with extremely mild ecchi elements.

NeoCracker
06-09-2010, 05:59 AM
And the occasional Pedophile and rape jokes...

That being said, taking a bit of a break, as 2 of my main party ditched me for story reasons for a bit, presumabley, so I've had to buff up a couple characters that were way under leveled to give a chance.

I stress, hard doesn't smurf around, at all. I only thank Sony for not charging for first wave of point packs.

Edit: And further in Gen 4, that rat bastard of a main character doesn't bother me quite as much. I still hate him, but he's gaining a semblance of redeeming quality.

Citizen Bleys
06-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Yeah, this is about as good as Duran gets. Rex kind of reminds me of Leo, though. Actually, Rex kind of reminds everyone of Leo.

Holy effing snot the Gurg & 2 Lindwor fight is VICIOUS on hard mode though. Took me 5 tries to win. Not even Midas was that bad on hard*. I wonder what Summerill will be like & hope I get the option to end the game after that fight rather than do the True Path this playthrough because I will NOT be able to beat anything too much harder than Summerill.

*Midas was easier on Hard than he was on Easy. I actually blazed right on past ALL of the Gen 3 fights that gave me trouble when I was playing on Easy. Must have something to do with knowing wtf I'm doing now, but Gen 5 on hard is quite a satisfying challenge.

NeoCracker
06-16-2010, 06:42 AM
I've barely wormed my way through the start of Gen 5, been a bit to sidetracked lately.

I kind of miss not having any pretty ladies to court though. I quite enjoyed that aspect of the game.

Citizen Bleys
06-17-2010, 04:13 AM
You actually get a shot at Ellis in Gen 5.