PDA

View Full Version : P.J. Sparkles

Marshall Banana
05-05-2010, 03:36 PM
I had the doll and video when I was very young, and I've thought about them every now and then since I lost my tape when I was still a kid; but just now, this morning, I rediscovered <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jVArh60DD8" target="_blank">the cartoon</a>! Finally!

Do you even remember P.J. Sparkles? Recognize her voice? :ariel:

Clo
05-05-2010, 03:37 PM
I had a PJ Sparkles doll!!! :love:

But actually, the cartoon kinda made me sad when I was a kid. It was a little depressing. :(

Flying Mullet
05-05-2010, 03:40 PM
I thought it was kinda dull...

Marshall Banana
05-05-2010, 03:47 PM
I had a PJ Sparkles doll!!! :love:

But actually, the cartoon kinda made me sad when I was a kid. It was a little depressing. :(
I'll try to find my doll! Most of my old toys are hidden away somewhere, and the only one I actually have in my room is Scooby Doo.

I couldn't remember the cartoon at all. I'm watching it right now, and I feel like I'm watching it for the first time!

Clo
05-05-2010, 03:49 PM
For some reason I remember being really bothered when I was five or six when these kids all threw mud/dirt/something at PJ Sparkles, and she cried or something.

My doll is long again.

Marshall Banana
05-05-2010, 04:17 PM
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5_zJGIMoU" target="_blank">Peter needs to watch his hands!</a>

The ending theme is so familiar now!

Also, now I'm eager to find the Care Bears film that I liked to watch when I was really young!

Bunny
05-05-2010, 05:34 PM
I have never heard of P.J. Sparkles.

Shlup
05-05-2010, 05:57 PM
I KNOW THAT VOICE. I KNOW THAT VOOIIICCEEEE! EXCITE!

Ahhh, Jodi... I love you.

Ehehe, the beast is a horse.

I didn't watch this show when I was a kid. I was all about Rainbow Brite, Smurfs, He-Man, Snorks, and Rose Petal Place. This show is terribly depressing so far though.

Shorty
05-06-2010, 02:41 AM
I'm with Shlup. PJ Sparkles is creepy, anyhow.

Marshall Banana
05-06-2010, 02:51 AM
I think she's cute!

I KNOW THAT VOICE. I KNOW THAT VOOIIICCEEEE! EXCITE!

Ahhh, Jodi... I love you.

Ehehe, the beast is a horse.

I didn't watch this show when I was a kid. I was all about Rainbow Brite, Smurfs, He-Man, Snorks, and Rose Petal Place. This show is terribly depressing so far though.
I discovered Rainbow Brite while I was searching P.J. Sparkles. I'm kind of curious about it.

Shlup
05-06-2010, 06:11 PM
See the shining light, ho.