PDA

View Full Version : RAGE!

Shlup
05-05-2010, 11:48 PM
I just spent two hours working on a really nice and informative blog post, and as soon as I hit submit... POOF! It is just gone. I am super, super peeved.

When was the last time you wanted to just throw a tantrum?

Quindiana Jones
05-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Both sinks were full of dirty dishes for the n^nth time. But I didn't want the glass shrapnel to hurt my friends, so I restrained myself from just going ape:bou::bou::bou::bou: on it all.

Shlup
05-06-2010, 12:03 AM
That would drive me bananas. I hate filthy kitchens, and someone else constantly making them dirty would probably end in me standing in a pile of rubble.

Actually, I would do something passive aggressive. But whatever, rubble is a fun word.

Bunny
05-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Both sinks were full of dirty dishes for the n^nth time. But I didn't want the glass shrapnel to hurt my friends, so I restrained myself from just going ape:bou::bou::bou::bou: on it all.

Argggggh. I am in a similar situation because I am the only person in my apartment that does dishes, even though I use the least amount of them out of anyone else here. I was busy for a couple of days and now the kitchen is a complete pile of filth with almost every single dish I own dirty.

That would drive me bananas. I hate filthy kitchens, and someone else constantly making them dirty would probably end in me standing in a pile of rubble.

You should come over to my apartment and clean my kitchen since you dislike dirty ones so much. I will pay you and take you to Denver for, um, some sort of fun activity!

Madame Adequate
05-06-2010, 12:08 AM
I was super pissed when Denethor made Faramir lead all those noble and brave men of Gondor out in a vainglorious and completely futile assault on Osgiliath.

Shlup
05-06-2010, 12:10 AM
You should come over to my apartment and clean my kitchen since you dislike dirty ones so much. I will pay you and take you to Denver for, um, some sort of fun activity!

I also hate cleaning the kitchen.

Bunny
05-06-2010, 12:11 AM
But money! And Denver!

And Bunny!

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 12:12 AM

I am awful about that. It's funny because sometimes I do the dishes and it's like, GGAAAARGGGHGHGH WHO DID THIS EVERYONE KNOWS THEY GO IN THE OTHER SIDE WH-oh that was me.

Raistlin
05-06-2010, 12:13 AM
I always type up major posts/blog entries/whatever in Word or some other program, just to prevent that from happening.

And, uh, I haven't been very mad lately. Just exhausted.

Quindiana Jones
05-06-2010, 12:13 AM
It's worse than it sounds. One guy, out of eight, makes the mess. Everybody else cleans their stuff after they use it. And, worst of all, he uses OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF and doesn't clean it. Then, when we finally get him to do something other than fuck around like a mopey retard, he mutters under his breath "I'm always doing the washing up...". HE'S DONE IT ONCE. AND THAT WAS WHEN WE MADE HIM.

ALSO ALSO ALSO: when confronted on his massive dickheaded delusions, he claimed that it was all "communal stuff" as if that somehow meant he was allowed to use it and not wash it.

I'm actually happy that we all looked at houses together, then told him we didn't want to live with him. Take that, you moron.

Rye
05-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Noooooo, I was looking forward to a new blog post, I was just reading your blog. Was it the Manga to Nook one? ;_;

I feel like throwing a tantrum when I perfectly sew up a project, only to find out I did half of it inside out so the back of the fabric is showing on one side, and I have to spend an hour ripping out stitches!

Raistlin
05-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Wait, Mandee, are you not updating LJ anymore? What's your new blog? I think you mentioned recently that you had something on blogspot but didn't give a link.

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 12:42 AM
What makes me angry is that I share the bathroom with three younger siblings and they are all gross and none of them clean it. It is a war zone. I am the only one who will replace the toilet paper. Sometimes when I'm feeling spiteful I'll just use my parents' bathroom until one of them cracks and a new roll appears. I feel more disgusting when I get in the shower than when I get out. It's hard, but I can't just clean it or they'll expect me to do it every time and it's very important that the chores stay balanced in our house. The boys don't want to take the trash out because it's full of girly things, which is understandable. My cousin/sister just leaves her pads unrolled and exposed when she disposes of them, so it's an icky job. It seems to have gotten better now that I'm only home one weekend out of the month and they can't blame it on me.

Another thing that makes me rage is when my brother accuses me of stealing some random snack of his and demands I pay him back. Once a root beer went missing (I still don't know who did it) and he kept demanding his 65 cents back from me. I was like "gtfo I didn't steal your :bou::bou::bou::bou:" and he threw a tantrum and my parents got in on it and asked me to give him his money back and I yelled at them and slammed the door in my mom's face. This was just a year ago, I was seventeen and he was fourteen. It was extremely childish of both of us. I'm glad I spent a year four hours away from the house to grow up.

Neisho
05-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Be happy!
You have the most votes on prom!

black orb
05-06-2010, 12:51 AM
>>> Im always mad but I just dont express it :)..:luca:

Chris
05-06-2010, 12:55 AM
Work related issues. Crappy collegues that makes me think unkind thoughts about their demise. I mean, you don't even say hi to me? Also, I am completely innocent, and I have no idea why some people practice the art of just being plain RUDE. The least you could do is say hi back, when I greet you...

Shlup
05-06-2010, 01:06 AM
I always type up major posts/blog entries/whatever in Word or some other program, just to prevent that from happening.
Mine has too much formatting. I usually copy/paste the HTML into Notepad before I hit submit, but I got too excited to be done!

Noooooo, I was looking forward to a new blog post, I was just reading your blog. Was it the Manga to Nook one? ;_;
Yes it was, but I re-did it. Took me like 40 minutes but I didn't have to re-do the screenshots and stuff so yay!

I feel like throwing a tantrum when I perfectly sew up a project, only to find out I did half of it inside out so the back of the fabric is showing on one side, and I have to spend an hour ripping out stitches!

Oh God I know that pain.

Wait, Mandee, are you not updating LJ anymore? What's your new blog? I think you mentioned recently that you had something on blogspot but didn't give a link.
It's more of a formal blog. LJ just didn't feel right.
thegrownupsarelying.blogspot.com/

Be happy!
You have the most votes on prom!
I assure you that I am otherwise happy! And I am enjoying racing you to Prom Queen.

Neisho
05-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Haha!
I will gladly admit that I have no chance of beating you, I have not been here long enough to get points by reputation, but I can see you have lots of friends, and probably deserve the prom queen title!
Hey, but watch out, maybe next year I will get the title!

G13
05-06-2010, 03:18 AM
I was super pissed when Denethor made Faramir lead all those noble and brave men of Gondor out in a vainglorious and completely futile assault on Osgiliath.

You and me both. :nonono:

Additionally, when I watched the movie I wanted to introduce him to a napkin... guided by my fist.

fire_of_avalon
05-06-2010, 03:52 AM
I motherfucking mosquito just bit me. Now I'm gonna have a huge welt on my arm tomorrow.

Also, co-workers.

Citizen Bleys
05-06-2010, 06:09 AM
Every. Bloody. Day at work. You realize at one time I didn't truly believe in hate? The bloody slines I have to deal with at work have cured me of that.

Imagine being woken up at 4AM to your burglar alarm going off because your phone went out. Realize immediately this means that you can't call 911 if there's a fire. Imagine the tantrum you'd throw upon being told that it was going to take potentially up to a full day to correct. Imagine the rage this causes. Now, imagine some inbred pockarsed married-to-a-sibling nazi offspring of a snake and a dog throwing a tantrum 100x worse than that because he or she missed ten minutes out of American Idol or something equally inane. I deal with both types of tantrums. I can understand someone being pissed when their life is in danger, but when someone is exponentially more of an arsewipe over their bloody television, I want to take their bloody tantrum that a bloody 5-year-old would be ashamed of and throw it right back at them.

Shlup
05-06-2010, 06:25 AM
You are so fucking weird, Bleys. Have I told you that lately? So fucking weird.

Not that I don't sympathize. I just mean in general.

~*~Celes~*~
05-06-2010, 06:58 AM
Oh my god if I kept track of how often I got in a rage over my family, I wouldn't have any friends ever again.

I know for a fact going away for college will help, like it did Jesswee. I just need to get away from it all.

Raistlin
05-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Every. Bloody. Day at work. You realize at one time I didn't truly believe in hate? The bloody slines I have to deal with at work have cured me of that.

And thank god for that, otherwise the rest of us wouldn't get such entertainment at your expense.

Miriel
05-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Someone on twitter spoiled last night's lost episode for me. Major fucking spoilers.

Thanks douchebag!

Breine
05-06-2010, 11:05 AM
I love my new apartment, but the toilet can be very annoying. It'll sometimes make this very high-pitched and shrill sound, and to make it stop you have to go flush the toilet. So, now we've come up with a story about a ghost called Phantom Dennis (yes, we like Angel) living in our toilet - he's an attention whore, so when he's thirsty he'll shriek, and you'll then flush the toilet to quench his thirst. He can be a bitch, but we still love him.. I suppose.

There have been many "AAAAARRRRGH! PHANTOM DENNIS!!!!" moments.

I even made him a small sign that now sits on the bathroom door.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Breine/dennis.jpg

Rianoa
05-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Bout an hour ago i wanted to do that, when i was just about to send my bf a message(on facebook) and theres some well pretty girl left him a message on his wall saying "hey i called you last night there was no responce call you some other time :) xxxxx" and i was like WTF??!! Bitch no need to be all over him like a bad rash(she always seems to be leaving wall posts,always when im about to ¬_¬...i was like its ok saff calm its cool that he has a friend thats just a girl who is always is bumming over him totaly cool i wana tell her to fuck off wait that will make him hate me ."ahhhhh complications!", ah paranoia its about as atractive as herpes XD

Rantz
05-06-2010, 11:26 AM
When I'm trying to concentrate on something and MSN goes:

Du-du-dum!
Du-du-dum!
Du-du- Du-du-dum! Du-du-dum!
Du-du-dum!

Du-du-dum! Du-du-dum!

:frust:

Quindiana Jones
05-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Alright Mr Popular...:mad:

Psychotic
05-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Cog was trying to make this really great artifact but he needed some shells, and we had none. Anyway he goes crazy and punches Dastot, who is so enraged he kills Vucab's cow. Vucab flips her :bou::bou::bou::bou: and destroys Minkot's bed, and then Minkot broke my wife's arm. That's when I threw the tantrum.

Shoeberto
05-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Overall, my current room mate is probably the best person I've lived with and is a pretty okay guy. I can't really think of too many other friends I have in the area that I would want to live with.

I wanted to use that as a preface to the fact that living with him at times makes me want to rip out my goddamn hair and set fire to the apartment.

Aurey
05-06-2010, 03:48 PM
I woke up this morning to the realization that the e-mail I sent yesterday to apply for a job did not include my resume.

HOW THE HELL

Rye
05-06-2010, 04:22 PM
I love my new apartment, but the toilet can be very annoying. It'll sometimes make this very high-pitched and shrill sound, and to make it stop you have to go flush the toilet. So, now we've come up with a story about a ghost called Phantom Dennis (yes, we like Angel) living in our toilet - he's an attention whore, so when he's thirsty he'll shriek, and you'll then flush the toilet to quench his thirst. He can be a bitch, but we still love him.. I suppose.

There have been many "AAAAARRRRGH! PHANTOM DENNIS!!!!" moments.

I even made him a small sign that now sits on the bathroom door.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Breine/dennis.jpg

ROFL!!! XD

Little stupid things my family does can make me rage. Like when I leave the room for 30 seconds and run into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and I come back in to find my lights all out and my fan off, because I don't "need a fan on." Yes I do! It's so hot in my room! It's not your business to turn my things off when I'm out of the room for a half minute! That's so presumptuous!

My Dad also enjoys opening my mail without my permission. That really makes me mad. Like, even my bank statements. And he'll just be like "Oh, I can open it, I probably paid for all of the stuff on this statement." Uh what?! Oh no you didn't! All of my money in the bank is money I earned working! Gahhh! That's so rude!

It's nothing serious, just thoughtless presumptuous stuff that makes me mad.

Citizen Bleys
05-06-2010, 06:19 PM
And thank god for that, otherwise the rest of us wouldn't get such entertainment at your expense.

I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley
I mustn't murder Wesley

Raistlin
05-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Oh, I do love your sweet talk, Plushiebunny. :love:

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 07:24 PM
ROFL!!! XD

Little stupid things my family does can make me rage. Like when I leave the room for 30 seconds and run into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and I come back in to find my lights all out and my fan off, because I don't "need a fan on." Yes I do! It's so hot in my room! It's not your business to turn my things off when I'm out of the room for a half minute! That's so presumptuous!

My Dad also enjoys opening my mail without my permission. That really makes me mad. Like, even my bank statements. And he'll just be like "Oh, I can open it, I probably paid for all of the stuff on this statement." Uh what?! Oh no you didn't! All of my money in the bank is money I earned working! Gahhh! That's so rude!

UUUURGGH I hate those kinds of things. My mom opens my school mail and she asked for my name/password for the school's website and before I could even say anything even "okay," she went on to say "because if you want to be an adult that's fine. You can just pay your own tuition!" then I think she realized how rude that was 'cause she did that weird laugh she does. They didn't even pay my tuition, it was all grants and student loans (but I didn't say anything because they were still supporting me otherwise).

I can't go in the kitchen without her saying WHO IS PILFERING THROUGH THE KITCHEN etc. It's pretty annoying because to go from my room to anywhere else in the house I have to go through the kitchen. And sometimes I just want to fucking eat, okay? I EAT FOOD. YOU KNOW THIS.

But yeah, now that I'm out of the house and only seeing her during breaks and the occasional weekend we get along better. I've been worried I'm going to have a sort of "relapse" and go back to how I was a year ago once I move back in tomorrow. Well I only have to deal with it for a couple of months before I move out for good.

Rye
05-06-2010, 07:28 PM
ROFL!!! XD

UUUURGGH I hate those kinds of things. My mom opens my school mail and she asked for my name/password for the school's website and before I could even say anything even "okay," she went on to say "because if you want to be an adult that's fine. You can just pay your own tuition!" then I think she realized how rude that was 'cause she did that weird laugh she does. They didn't even pay my tuition, it was all grants and student loans (but I didn't say anything because they were still supporting me otherwise).

I can't go in the kitchen without her saying WHO IS PILFERING THROUGH THE KITCHEN etc. It's pretty annoying because to go from my room to anywhere else in the house I have to go through the kitchen. And sometimes I just want to smurfing eat, okay? I EAT FOOD. YOU KNOW THIS.

But yeah, now that I'm out of the house and only seeing her during breaks and the occasional weekend we get along better. I've been worried I'm going to have a sort of "relapse" and go back to how I was a year ago once I move back in tomorrow. Well I only have to deal with it for a couple of months before I move out for good.

Oh man, so you know how it goes?

Lucky. I just moved back IN and I won't be getting out for a while since I have to live at home for college. I work a lot but the prices for apartments, even just a measly studio, are out of this world around here. I'm stuck at home for a while now. :(

Brunettepudding
05-06-2010, 08:23 PM
About a minute ago.

5 people in one room, all talking at once. Madness.

NorthernChaosGod
05-06-2010, 11:28 PM
About a minute ago.

5 people in one room, all talking at once. Madness.

God, yes. I hate it when more than one person is trying to talk to me at the same time. My parents do it all the time and I always have to tell one to shut up.

Værn
05-07-2010, 03:02 AM
I'm not much of a rage-y person, but 99.9% of the time it's somehow related to my mom's tiny annoying dogs clawing at my feet or eating things that shouldn't be eaten.
Also, video totally related to the thread's opening post (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVUSlSKLZ1o).

Peegee
05-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Curls in the squat racks/power cage
15 bros all crowding around the free weight area to watch one of their bros do 120 lbs dumb bell presses with a spotter (okay it's more like 7 bros but really now)

Gee thanks Shlup now I'm reading about morons doing dumb bell curls in the squat rack. RAAAGE

BarelySeeAtAll
05-07-2010, 03:59 PM
I was pretty close to screaming yesterday. We've got to do some presentations on a listed aspect of 1500 society. Since I always get stuck in the same group..it means I know how this will go; they two dominate and Emma sits there. So, I tried voicing my opinion to the group that studying architecture and reformation would be awesome, but they seemed not to hear me. I asked what they wanted, and one wanted Catholocism or Marlowe's life and the other (year thirteen retaking the year) said she was easy and didn't care.

So I'm sitting there, already pretty pissed off as it was and tired (meaning more blunt and bitchy than normal) while they tell the teacher the whole group (no, I wasn't asked about my opinion) wants to perform a presentation on Marlowe's life. Since we were a three, the teacher gave us miracle plays to look up too. Out come the laptops to start research and theye slamming me about how I'm never doing anything or that I'm not helping. DUH I can't get a word in edge-ways!!! ONE laptop between the three of us, and them two always dominate so it really does look like I'm doing sweet F-A. . .meaning they will know what they're talking about, and I will literally be reading words off the screen.

I am going to take my anger out on housework.