PDA

View Full Version : OH GOD WHAT IS THIS

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 10:15 PM
So I'm packing up my dorm so I can move out and I see this weird...thing. I can't tell if it's a bug or a piece of a plant or what but it looks disgusting and I've never seen anything like it before. Normally I don't freak out over bugs unless there's a ton of them, but if it's something I don't recognize then I do the whole squealing and standing on the table thing like you see in a 50s cartoon. I'll spray it with something, run away, and ask someone else to pick it up. I'M SCARED SOMEONE COME IN HERE AND GET RID OF IT.

Topic: Horrible discoveries you made while packing/cleaning something.

Rye
05-06-2010, 10:19 PM
When I came back after winter break, my dorm's fridge had the most disgusting mold in it ever. I put a towel down and everything and let it defrost over two day and the whole nine yards before leaving, so I thought it'd be OK, but it was just.... vile. Black mold everywhere. I had to run to CVS and buy huge rubber gloves and super strong cleaner and clean it for like, two hours. XDD

Hot Shot
05-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Jess, you should have taken a picture so we can all see.

I'd probably react the same way because I would hate seeing something and thinking "WTF is that!?"

I remember one time I was cleaning up at work (I work at a Cricket ground) and I found a sandwich hidden. At first I thought it was normal wholemeal sandwich. But it dawned on me, that we hadn't used that work area in a month(Test match cricket happens about once a month where I work). The sandwich was actually supposed to be white bread but it moulded so much that it looked like wholemeal bread with green and blue fuzzy patches! I almost puked!

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Somebody tell me what the fuck this thing is because I am not going near it until I know.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/jesse053/Photo0256.jpg

Zeldy
05-06-2010, 10:29 PM
...whatever it is, it looks nasty!

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Guys this thing has been under my bed with a bunch of random stuff and the bags I'm using to pack my things. I haven't touched any of those things since August. What if there is more and not all of them are dead.

Rye
05-06-2010, 10:34 PM
It looks like half millipede, half SCORPION! Its stinger looks evil.

Rebellious Eagle
05-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Oh my, that thing is disgusting. Maybe it's a millipede, but I really don't know. o.o

Agent Proto
05-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Find a stick and poke it. Hard.

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 10:40 PM
I looked up pictures of millipedes and nothing looked quite like it. If it's a millipede it's been dead for months or something!

Chloe.
05-06-2010, 10:41 PM
That looks horrible, I understand why you're scared :whaaa:

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Fujiko to the rescue! It is a centipede.

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/art/ld/centipede.gif
http://www.ozimages.com.au/photos/427/SP/M427P409507.jpg

Hot Shot
05-06-2010, 10:44 PM
EWWWW! That's nasty! It looks like it could be a number of things. It looks a bit like a centipede (or milipede, I don't quite know the difference) or it could be, like you said Jess, some kind of plant thing. It also lookes like a frayed, braided piece of string or something. I have no idea what it is, but just please don't leave that in the room with you while you sleep. I know I wouldn't!

Edit: It looks like I was a bit late replying. You discovered what it was before me :(

Agent Proto
05-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Anyway, on the topic of horrible discoveries that has nothing to do with cleaning or packing or moving into a dorm! :D

One time, I found out that the toilet in the bathroom near the garage at my home doesn't flush properly when it reeked in the bathroom and I couldn't flush the toilet. I was all. "WTF it smells horrible." So I had to fill buckets of water and manually flush the toilet with the extra water. D:< It was unpleasant I tell you.

qwertysaur
05-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Find the anti derivative of (x<sup>9</sup> - 12x<sup>8</sup> + 14x<sup>7</sup> + 2x<sup>6</sup> - 5x<sup>5</sup> +12x<sup>4</sup> + 13x<sup>3</sup> -144x<sup>2</sup> + 132x - 143)/(x<sup>3</sup>(x+2)(x<sup>2</sup>+ 4)(x<sup>2</sup>+1)<sup>3</sup>) with respect to x.

I don't know linear algebra :( Repeated linear AND repeated quadratics in the same decomposition is beyond cruel and unusual!

Goldenboko
05-06-2010, 10:54 PM
That would be a centipede. Good thing it wasn't one of those ones which are the most poison-est things on the planet.

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 10:55 PM
HOLY smurfING HIST YOU GUYS THERE'S IAT :bou::bou::bou::bou:LOADOF THEM IN MY ROOM WHTA DO I DO I AM FRAKING OUT NOW

I PUT THE FIRST ONE IN THE TRASH BUT THIS IS TOO MANY D:

EDIT:

Disregard, it was confetti.

Psychotic
05-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Eat it!

Shlup
05-06-2010, 10:56 PM
OH GOD WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT *flee*

G13
05-06-2010, 10:56 PM
That second picture made me shudder. I saw one of those crawl out of my brother's room the other day. Slipped right under the door and crawled around like it owned the place before my shoe ended it. Anything with more than four legs freaks me right the fuck out.

Horrible discoveries wise, I once found a wolf spider nest behind my bookshelf while fishing out a fallen stormtrooper. I immediately packed everything in my room up, making sure all the boxes and items were spider free, moved my bed and other furnishings out, and did a clean sweep of my room. I went over my carpet like ten times and even checked the walls and ceiling. I fucking hate spiders.

Jessweeee♪
05-06-2010, 11:03 PM
God now I'm going to think every little thing is a centipede and freak out like I did with the confetti.

Mo-Nercy
05-07-2010, 12:35 AM
When I was a kid in primary school, we used to go to a certain tree where these prickly caterpillar things lived. I don't know what they're actually called, but we called them spitfires. We used to bottle them in a jar and shake it. It was mean =[

Anyway, as I was putting my uniform in the washing one time I noticed that one of them had stuck himself to the back of my shirt. It was a big shock. I remember thinking "I don't know what to do with this, I don't have a jar." So I put it in the washing anyway.

In an unrelated story, my most horrifying experience to do with bugs and creepy crawlies has nothing to do with packing/cleaning. It's to do with a hot summer day, a juice box left unattended, an ambitious horde of ants and me returning to finish my juice only to be like "wtf is this furry feeling in my mouth?"

Goldenboko
05-07-2010, 01:52 AM
Why would confetti be an icky brown color?

G13
05-07-2010, 01:55 AM
Anyway, as I was putting my uniform in the washing one time I noticed that one of them had stuck himself to the back of my shirt. It was a big shock. I remember thinking "I don't know what to do with this, I don't have a jar." So I put it in the washing anyway.

The visual I got from this was brilliant. :lol:

Raistlin
05-07-2010, 02:06 AM
EDIT:

Disregard, it was confetti.

I lol'd.

Jessweeee♪
05-07-2010, 02:55 AM
Why would confetti be an icky brown color?

No, the photo I posted was a centipede. After that I went to get more stuff out from under my bed, worried that I might find more, and saw long strings of confetti there and in the lighting and my state of mind I freaked out because I thought they were more centipedes xD

Clo
05-07-2010, 03:04 AM
EWWW CENTIPEDES.

During Spring Break, I had to stay behind for a few days because my smurfin' car decided to be problematic at the worst possible time. I was scavenging around for food and found my roommate's bread in the cupboard. I opened it up, so ready to make a sandwich, only to find that it was all GREEN.

ALL OF IT.

Every last inch.

I was mortified.

Rad Bromance
05-07-2010, 03:11 AM
Immediately it looked like one of those plastic woven keychain things kids were always making in elementary school. I think British kids called them Scoobies? :D

I remember when we were helping my aunt move into her new house and there was all this stuff that was left in the house from the previous people selling it to her that they didn't want, so we were throwing it away and it was all pretty mistreated and the people were slobs (which is why she got the house for such a deal). Anyway we were moving a big old recliner chair that looked to be about 200 years old and when we did we began to smell and awful smell...and while we were carrying it out we heard and felt something fall out from the bottom of the chair. We were outside by this point, and looked down, and there it was; a rotting, festering cat corpse with ants crawling all over it.

I was 13 at the time, so I dropped the chair and ran for the hills screaming like a little girl.

Mo-Nercy
05-07-2010, 03:18 AM
Immediately it looked like one of those plastic woven keychain things kids were always making in elementary school. I think British kids called them Scoobies? :D
That was a craze here too. I remember going to the local library to study for my high school finals and all the primary school kids were making those things. Surely not with brown and brown though. =]

I've just remembered another icky story. My girlfriend has a portable BBQ that we haven't cleaned in months. I asked her, "have we even taken the coal out?" and when we realised we hadn't, I went to look under the lid. SO MUCH MOULD! Neither of us want to clean it, so we're just waiting for it to mutate Akira-style into some sort of freaky sentient being.

Madame Adequate
05-07-2010, 03:23 AM
I SMURFING HATE CENTIPEDES

I didn't think much of them

And then one just crawls across my computer desk like it weren't no thang

And I seriously freaked right the fuck out. I was shaking like little girl. I went and put gloves on, I tore the room apart looking for the fucker for about 40 minutes. Then one of the cats freaked out and was hunting something and it was the demon. So yeah I was a big fan of Murphy that night xD

I am absolutely terrified of these things, they are worse than spiders.

Rye
05-07-2010, 03:26 AM
I SMURFING HATE CENTIPEDES

I didn't think much of them

And then one just crawls across my computer desk like it weren't no thang

And I seriously freaked right the smurf out. I was shaking like little girl. I went and put gloves on, I tore the room apart looking for the smurfer for about 40 minutes. Then one of the cats freaked out and was hunting something and it was the demon. So yeah I was a big fan of Murphy that night xD

I am absolutely terrified of these things, they are worse than spiders.

Hahahaha, I remember that. If I recall correctly, you were annoyed with me for laughing so much about it. XD

Tavrobel
05-07-2010, 03:41 AM
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/01/15/uv-vacuum.jpg

Vacuum

Artifact

This legendary weapon is said to have caused the deaths of millions of the agents of the Netherworld. Whatever its mystical origin, its effect of causing a crushing amount of negative pressure is astonishing to all that come across it. Though replicated by the lesser Mages of the world, none are quite capable of reproducing its true mystical properties. Variations exist, but even a copy of this sacred item can give its wielder a 120 attack bonus.

Jessweeee♪
05-07-2010, 03:44 AM
I didn't think I'd need one since I would be living in a 10x10 tiled room for eight months! You sound just like kotora :nonono:

Tavrobel
05-07-2010, 03:51 AM
You should always have a vacuum. I don't understand where your "ohh I am going to live in a room with tiles in it" argument is coming from. Just because you have tiles for a floor does not mean that it won't get dirty, and don't say "well I can mop it."

I'm pretty sure that dust and :bou::bou::bou::bou: can gather in eight months.

Jessweeee♪
05-07-2010, 03:55 AM
The broom is enough, but yeah I should have gone under the bed.

missaira
05-07-2010, 03:55 AM
Once we were cleaning out my sister's hovel, aka bedroom, and lifted her mattress off the bed frame... Jess I swear to god, there was a centipede there that was about half an inch in diameter and a foot long, with a hard dank orange coloured armour shell and thousands of spiky black little legs... AND IT WAS STILL ALIVE!

Consider yourself lucky yours was little and dead :p

Mo-Nercy
05-07-2010, 04:00 AM
Once we were cleaning out my sister's hovel, aka bedroom, and lifted her mattress off the bed frame... Jess I swear to god, there was a centipede there that was about half an inch in diameter and a foot long, with a hard dank orange coloured armour shell and thousands of spiky black little legs... AND IT WAS STILL ALIVE!

I would never sleep on that bed ever again.

Værn
05-07-2010, 04:27 AM
I was in the kitchen two days ago and, long story short, there is now a mouse in a cage on top of my computer desk. There's supposed to be some sort of big storm tomorrow so I think I'm going to wait until that's over and let it loose in a field near the baseball diamonds or something.

rubah
05-07-2010, 04:32 AM
this is why you clean your dorm room ONCE IN A WHILE before move out!

also don't leave foodstuff sitting out ;)

tav, you're a dumb. You can SWEEP tiles. with brooms!

okay, I have the scariest centipede story ever, I think.

One night, I was brushing my teeth. At my parents', I usually don't bother with a cup for rinsing, just put my face down to the faucet.
I was doing that when SOMETHING STARTS TO COME UP OUT OF THE DRAIN AT ME.

I scream and run some water at high pressure, but it doesn't stop! So I pull the drain stopper (it's on a little lever) hard over and over to smash it.

CENTIPEDE IN YOUR TOOTHPASTE FACE GUYS

Tavrobel
05-07-2010, 04:36 AM
That only displaces the dust, it doesn't get rid of it, and that's not exactly a problem easily solved in a dorm.

Jessweeee♪
05-07-2010, 04:59 AM
That only displaces the dust, it doesn't get rid of it, and that's not exactly a problem easily solved in a dorm.

I just clean the way my mommy does it and she's a big neat freak so I just assume she knows what she's doing!

Peegee
05-07-2010, 03:35 PM
It looks like a long piece of lint!

One time I was cleaning my computer room and I found a mcdonald's french fry somewhere in the corner! I had no idea when it was lost there, because I almost never eat McDonald's so we're talking about at least a month ago! The fry wasn't even partially decomposed WHAT THE HELL

rubah
05-07-2010, 06:48 PM

dust-pan

Parker
05-07-2010, 11:43 PM
once woke up with a centipede on my penis

Cuchulainn
05-07-2010, 11:57 PM

LOL

kotora
05-08-2010, 12:04 AM

One time I was cleaning my computer room and I found a mcdonald's french fry somewhere in the corner! I had no idea when it was lost there, because I almost never eat McDonald's so we're talking about at least a month ago! The fry wasn't even partially decomposed WHAT THE HELL

mcdonalds fries don't decompose. fact.

YouTube - Supersize Me - McDonalds Fast-Food Test (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on6BSfHlK_w)

G13
05-08-2010, 12:11 AM

:stare:

Rye
05-08-2010, 12:27 AM

mcdonalds fries don't decompose. fact.

YouTube - Supersize Me - McDonalds Fast-Food Test (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on6BSfHlK_w)

Am I the only person who is comforted by the fact it doesn't decompose? All that means that I'm not eating mold, which is practically a phobia of mine.

I dunno, maybe that makes me some stupid American who is shepherded in by the sheep herd between the golden arches, I'm just more concerned by my food not being contaminated with mold than I am of McDonald's evil contents. Considering I only eat McDonalds once or twice a year. XD

I mean, mold is really horrible. I want to throw up when I hear of people throwing away the moldy fruit in their container and eating the rest, or even worse, cutting the moldy bit off and eating around it. The nature of mold is that by the time there is actually visible mold, there are thousands or even millions of mold spores inside of the fruit, about to begin growing. Oh god, I want to throw up just thinking about it. A billion times worse than Supersize Me.

This is why when I go fruit shopping I have to make sure there is not one moldy or squished blueberry in my blueberry container. If even one is moldy, I have to throw the WHOLE thing out. What a waste. =(

Uh, consider mold, again, to be a horrible discovery I've found.

one_winged_angel
05-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Heh, I usually just laugh when I find things like this. Sometimes sit there and watch them for a while. Still, I'm not unshakable. Couple of months ago I got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and dried my hair, then hung the towel over my shoulders and looked in the mirror and saw a spider (~3 inches diameter) climbing up the towel just below my face. Never so quickly has a towel departed a human. Spider landed in the shower and either drowned in the little bit of water left in the bottom or died from shock or something. Either way, I got my amusement in the end when I turned the shower on. Guts went everywhere when the water hit, it was awesome.

kotora
05-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Some molds are edible. Millions of people eat molded breads and cheeses. What's the big deal? I'd rather eat that than those chemo-fries.

Rye
05-08-2010, 12:31 AM
The blue fuzzy mold growing on old bread or fruits? I'm sure that's not healthy. Oh god, no thanks, the idea makes me nauseous. Give me fries any day. Like most things of indulgent nature, fast food is OK in moderation. I'm sure blue fuzzy old food mold isn't. Certain molds can make you very sick.

kotora
05-08-2010, 12:33 AM
The blue fuzzy mold growing on old bread or fruits? I'm sure that's not healthy. Oh god, no thanks, the idea makes me nauseous. Give me fries any day. Like most things of indulgent nature, fast food is OK in moderation. I'm sure blue fuzzy old food mold isn't. Certain molds can make you very sick.

Blue cheese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_cheese)

Compare the average weight of americans to that of the french or italians and then tell me that fast food is healthier.

more examples here: Mold - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mold#Uses)

one_winged_angel
05-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Some molds are edible. Millions of people eat molded breads and cheeses. What's the big deal? I'd rather eat that than those chemo-fries.

Not to mention Penicillin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penicillin).

EDIT: Ok those last two posts came in while I was typing. Also, mold is like to give you a bad stomach for a couple of nights and then you're fine. Trans fats are permanent. I'd much sooner eat mold than any substantial amount of take-away/fast food crap.

Madame Adequate
05-08-2010, 12:35 AM
http://mooreslore.corante.com/archives/images/rotten%20apple.jpg

Go ahead and eat. Om nom nom.

Quindiana Jones
05-08-2010, 12:36 AM
The fact that it's forbidden makes it even more delicious. ;)

Rye
05-08-2010, 12:36 AM

Blue cheese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_cheese)

Compare the average weight of americans to that of the french or italians and then tell me that fast food is healthier.

I think fast food in moderation is healthier than eating harmful (emphasis on harmful) molds. XD

I really don't get this fat American thing. Most Americans I know are very svelte, in my area. It really depends on where you go in the country, like most countries. When I when to Italy, I saw plenty of fat Italians, since I wasn't in a major city.

EDIT: OH MY GOD HUXLEY I AM ABOUT TO HURL. BANNED.

kotora
05-08-2010, 12:41 AM
I didn't make up the statistics. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_obesity)

Madame Adequate
05-08-2010, 12:43 AM
I didn't make up the statistics. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_obesity)

I like how you are changing the subject. Would you eat the apple I posted a pic of, or are you going to stop claiming that Americans are the only people who actually avoid eating rotten food?

Rye
05-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Okay, enough of this. I hate these fat American arguments, as if the rest of the first world isn't struggling with obesity as well. Take it to EoEo if you wanna debate that stuff. This thread is about bugs and stuff. Don't dissapoint Jessweeee's, she has a good thread.

Quindiana Jones
05-08-2010, 12:47 AM
The fact that Americans intentionally dodge harmful mould is totally ruining my "Americans are all stupid" theory.

Got a lot of stuff to rethink tonight. :blush:

I once found a mouldy cola bottle sweet behind my bed back home. I...I don't know how long it must've been there.

Jessweeee♪
05-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Oh there is certainly worse than centipedes. Botflies are horrifying. When I first heard about them I was afraid that if I went to bed one would sneak up on me and get me!

Of course I was eight at the time >.>

kotora
05-08-2010, 01:41 AM
Interesting article about creepy bugz (http://www.cracked.com/article_15816_5-most-horrifying-bugs-in-world.html)

Madame Adequate
05-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Also relevant - Beware Mature Language, etc, etc. (http://www.badassoftheweek.com/beetle.html)

~*~Celes~*~
05-08-2010, 02:57 AM

I remember when we were helping my aunt move into her new house and there was all this stuff that was left in the house from the previous people selling it to her that they didn't want, so we were throwing it away and it was all pretty mistreated and the people were slobs (which is why she got the house for such a deal). Anyway we were moving a big old recliner chair that looked to be about 200 years old and when we did we began to smell and awful smell...and while we were carrying it out we heard and felt something fall out from the bottom of the chair. We were outside by this point, and looked down, and there it was; a rotting, festering cat corpse with ants crawling all over it.

I was 13 at the time, so I dropped the chair and ran for the hills screaming like a little girl.
ommfg I just....nightmares. I'm not going to bother trying to sleep tonight.

Also MILF, worse than spiders? Heavily debatable :(

Just about an hour ago I was putting clothes in the washer, and a BLACK SPIDER COMES RUNNING OUT FROM UNDER THE CLOTHES do you even understand the fear :(

"HOLY FUCKING HELL WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME" exact quote that came out of my mouth.

Madame Adequate
05-08-2010, 03:47 AM
I do understand the fear, Kari. I truly do. But these centipede things are like spiders except long. Longspider. :(

~*~Celes~*~
05-08-2010, 03:53 AM
omg D: must be the same things I used to get at my old house then. I HATED those things ;-;

kotora
05-08-2010, 12:14 PM
I don't get the spider fear. Spiders keep bugs away, I'm glad there's some outside my window.

Jings
05-08-2010, 04:59 PM
omg just looked up botflies. That is the single creepiest and most disgusting thing I've ever seen :(

Rodarian
05-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Its a centipede alright.. Those things are ugly... You should see the this one bug I discovered at a farm house here a couple of years back.. Itt was like a mutant cross between a beetle, a grasshopper and a scorpion... 0_o

Marshall Banana
05-09-2010, 10:14 AM
I had a dream about this thread. I dreamt that I found a white, fuzzy centipede, and I couldn't wait to brag about how cute it was in this thread. Then, I dreamt that rubah could tranform into a giant, killer plant after receiving a phone call. :stare:

DarkOrigins
05-12-2010, 09:05 PM
I finish school in a week FOREVER and I just remembered that I had a locker that I got in year 7 (5 years ago). Opened it today to find a nest of spiders, pretty much eating each other, a banana which was recognisable merely by shape, and sitting in the middle of it all? A 2L bottle of Dr Pepper. DR PEPPER IS SPIDERS BEVERAGE OF CHOICE!

fire_of_avalon
05-13-2010, 02:52 AM
OH GOD WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT *flee*
!

In an unrelated story, my most horrifying experience to do with bugs and creepy crawlies has nothing to do with packing/cleaning. It's to do with a hot summer day, a juice box left unattended, an ambitious horde of ants and me returning to finish my juice only to be like "wtf is this furry feeling in my mouth?"
Jesus oh my god.

O_O

One night, I was brushing my teeth. At my parents', I usually don't bother with a cup for rinsing, just put my face down to the faucet.
I was doing that when SOMETHING STARTS TO COME UP OUT OF THE DRAIN AT ME.

I scream and run some water at high pressure, but it doesn't stop! So I pull the drain stopper (it's on a little lever) hard over and over to smash it.

CENTIPEDE IN YOUR TOOTHPASTE FACE GUYS

YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE PEOPLE AND I WILL NEVER EVEN BREATHE AGAIN

~*~Celes~*~
05-14-2010, 07:13 AM
FUCKING GOD OMG

I was walking to my bedroom like 1/2 hour ago with the laundry fresh from the dryer ready to fold. I look down cause i saw movement and OH MY FUCKING GOD i'm not even joking, biggest centipede I personally have ever come across EVER and it's missing and I dunno what to do because I can't sleep as long as it's missing and alive cause IT. WAS. HUGE. And striped, I think, i dunno. All i know is LEGS, LEGS, LOTS OF LEGS

MILF, I HAVE MY VERY OWN LONGSPIDER TO DEAL WITH ;-; HALP

Jiro
05-14-2010, 12:14 PM
I once found spiders in my pillow case. I'm unsure as to how long they had a nest in there but there was about a thousand of the fuckers just pouring out. I.. I don't even know how they got in there :(

Madame Adequate
05-14-2010, 12:54 PM
smurfING GOD OMG

I was walking to my bedroom like 1/2 hour ago with the laundry fresh from the dryer ready to fold. I look down cause i saw movement and OH MY smurfING GOD i'm not even joking, biggest centipede I personally have ever come across EVER and it's missing and I dunno what to do because I can't sleep as long as it's missing and alive cause IT. WAS. HUGE. And striped, I think, i dunno. All i know is LEGS, LEGS, LOTS OF LEGS

MILF, I HAVE MY VERY OWN LONGSPIDER TO DEAL WITH ;-; HALP

PROCURE CATS OR SMALL DOGS. They may detect the demon and hunt it, at which point you can assist and strike the killing blow.

~*~Celes~*~
05-14-2010, 07:27 PM
I once found spiders in my pillow case. I'm unsure as to how long they had a nest in there but there was about a thousand of the smurfers just pouring out. I.. I don't even know how they got in there :(

:freak::whoa::whaaa::crying::whimper::G: :onoes::crying2::yuck::stare::sweat: :x_x: :kaodizzy::kaocry2::kaobeg2:

EDIT @ MILF: My only hope is the little dog cause Abby is completely useless against ANYTHING unless she sees a fly. Then she tries to eat it in midair.

And little dog would probably run in fear too ;-;

black orb
05-14-2010, 07:37 PM
>>> I found a corpse swarmed with maggots..:luca:

~*~Celes~*~
05-14-2010, 07:45 PM
>>> I found a corpse swarmed with maggots..:luca:

Human or not? o.O

black orb
05-14-2010, 08:39 PM
>>> Not really sure but i dont want to remember it..:luca:

Unbreakable Will
05-15-2010, 04:42 PM
When I was a kid in primary school, we used to go to a certain tree where these prickly caterpillar things lived. I don't know what they're actually called, but we called them spitfires. We used to bottle them in a jar and shake it. It was mean =[

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/Jermayan/oh20noes.jpg

Mo-Nercy
05-19-2010, 04:30 PM
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/Jermayan/oh20noes.jpg
Lotsa mouthwashing after that incident, there was, I tells ya.

Unbreakable Will
05-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Hahaha that post reminds me of that old guy in that one movie;
"Shark in the water...ten kids go into the water...3 come back out...mmmf."

Or something to that effect :D