PDA

View Full Version : Reality vs. Wishful Thinking

Evastio
05-07-2010, 08:55 PM
In this thread first... well, forget order. Just make a list of characters that will likely make it into the next Dissidia (excluding characters that were already in. We'll assume that no characters get cut) based on how much they'll contribute to the story or how the developers want to put them in the next Dissidia (so basically make this list from Square Enix's point of view). After that (or before that since order doesn't matter), make a list of characters that you want in, regardless of how obscure they are, or how much they'd mess up the story.

Reality:

FFI: I guess either Princess Sara, or whatever character class was drawn in Amano's artwork the most besides Warrior. That'd probably be White Mage or Thief, though I don't know for sure. As for villains, Astos is the only one that seems the closest to being a reasonable addition

FFII: Maria and Leon. Leon is the next best villain that represents FFII, besides the Emperor. As for Maria, she'd make the story interesting, since she'd be fighting on the opposite side of her brother, except unlike Cecil and Golbez's sibling conflict, Leon would probably be too overcome with power to listen to her sister's pleas.

FFIII: Blue Onion Knight? They can't really add Luneth since Red Onion Knight and Luneth together would be a bit of a paradox. Maybe Desh actually, since I can't think of any other reasonable choice. For villains, Zande, definitely. He'd really contribute well to the story with his "what good is there being human?" personality.

FFIV: Rosa (Cosmos) and Kain (Chaos). I can't think of any better combination that would enhance the story better, especially considering they'll be alongside Cecil and Golbez, respectively. Nomura was also really wanting Kain to be in, even to the point of replacing Golbez with Kain (I'm insanely glad they didn't though). I hope the Kain fanboyism won't get too out of hand if it does happen...

FFV: Gilgamesh, definitely. He'll help add to the number of "good" bad guys on Chaos' team, and his personality is much different than anyone else's in Dissidia (except for maybe Bartz's and Zidane's). As for good guys, either Lenna or Krile since they've lost quite a lot in FFV. Come to think of it, so did Faris. I guess any one of the playable characters would work.

FFVI: Though Nomura wanted Locke in, I'm kind of thinking Celes might work better, especially since the new villain for FFVI would probably be Geshtal. Celes and Geshtal would probably be a better hero-villain pair than Locke and Geeshtal. Though Locke would contribute to the story quite nicely with his personality of never forgiving himself when his friends come to harm.

FFVII: Rufus, Reno, Hojo, or Tseng would probably fit the best for Chaos. As for Cosmos' side, maybe Tifa (since she's Cloud's childhood friend and she knows Sephiroth quite well) or Aeris (she'd make a good hero villain pair if Hojo or Tseng is the new villain). I'm hoping the Tifa fanboyism also won't get out of hand, or at least the fanboyism for her, you know.

FFVIII: Rinoa and Seifer, since Square Enix said they were considering putting in Seifer, but then Rinoa would have to be the hero represented in FFVIII, or was that for FFX? Either way, I think it works.

FFIX: Garnet, since FFIX's story revolves around her mostly. As for villains, I don't know FFIX well enough to make that call. Maybe Garland, but having two Garlands is, a bit weird.

FFX: Yuna and Seymour, since Square Enix said they were considering putting in Seymour, but then Yuna would have to be the hero represented in FFX.

Wishful thinking:

(note: joke character suggestions are highlighted in yellow)

FFI: Thief/Ninja and Astos.

FFII: "What's Mythril? Is it yummy?" kid/Mindu (always found him cool) and Leon.

FFIII: Four Old Men and Zande.

FFIV: Yang and Rubicant.

FFV: Lenna (I hope they use the sprite hairstyle with pink hair rather than Amano's artwork or otherwise she'd be a Terra clone) and Gilgamesh.

FFVI: Edgar/Cyan (it'd be cool seeing tools/swordtechs being used in Dissidia, especially Chainsaw/Quadra Slam) and Geshtal.

FFVII: Vincent (maybe he could partly morph so his hands turn into claws for melee attacks) and Palmer (and the dreaded butt slap)

FFVIII: Rinoa and Seifer.

FFIX: Vivi and Queen Brahne.

FFX: Auron and Seymour.

Jessweeee♪
05-08-2010, 03:47 AM
I'll only answer for the games I've completed xD

Most Likely:

FFIV: Kain and that Zeromus thing
FFVI: Celes and Ultros or whatever his name was
FFVII: Aerith and Hojo
FFVIII: Rinoa and Seifer
FFIX: Garnet and Brahne
FFX: Yuna and Seymour (Seymour is an opponent better suited for Yuna than Tidus)
FFXII: Ashe and Vayne

Characters I just wanna pick up and beat up other characters with:
FFIV: Edward
FFVI: Mog!
FFVII: Cait Sith, Cid, Hojo
FFVIII: Zell or Selphie! Really any of the other party members including Seifer and Edea would be cool. Adel too!
FFIX: Vivi and Beatrix!
FFX: Auron! and Seymour?! A Tidus vs. Shuyin faceoff would be fun, on the other hand their abilities would be pretty much the same.
FFXII: Balthier and Cid definitely!

Hot Shot
05-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Most Likely:

FFI: One of the 6 jobs and that elf king.

FFII: Maria and Leon

FFIII: One of those additional characters that follow you for a cosmos character and I think that Hein guy might be suitable.

FFIV: Kain and Zeromous

FFV: Any of the playable characters and Gilgamesh

FFVI: Locke. But I think Celes and Leo will make a good rivalry seeing as Leo is on the bad side, yet he himself isn't bad (like Jecht and Golbez)

FFVII: Tifa and Rufus

FFVIII: Rinoa and Seifer

FFIX: Garnet and Garland

FFX: Yuna and Seymour

FFXII: Ashe and Vayne

Wishful thinking:

FFI:Red mage, Black mage or Thief for cosmos but I don't who for Cosmos, perhaps that elf king guy, I just cannot remember his name.

FFII: Mindu, Leyla or Ricard for cosmos and Leon for chaos.

FFIII: I couldn't care less.

FFIV: I wouldn't mind any of the playable characters for cosmos, they are all so good, but I would love one of the four fiends to be the chaos character.

FFVI: Sabin, Edgar or Shadow... come to think of it all of the playable characters would have been awesome because they are all such unique fighters. As for a chaos character, I think

FFVII: Barret and Dyne (nobody in Dissidia uses a gun, so why not have two guys with gun-arms) I would also like to see one of the Turks (preferably Reno)

FFVIII: Zell and Adel.

FFIX: Steiner and Beatrix would be the best rivalry EVER!

FFX: Kimahri and Yenki/Biran (I think i spelt those wrong). Wakka and Yuna (X-2) would also be cool.

FFXII: Balthier and Cid.

black orb
05-11-2010, 01:41 AM
>>> First I need a good excuse/story to put all those new characters there, seriously I cant think of any..:luca:

Sephiroth
05-11-2010, 09:48 PM
I. Matoya & Astos
II. Maria & Leon
III. Luneth & Zande
IV. Kain & Zemus or Edge & Rubicant
V. Galuf & Gilgamesh
VI. Celes & Emperor Gestahl or Leo & Ziegfried
VII. Aerith & JENOVA (fake Cetra forme with a Sephiroth like cloak outfit)
VIII. Rinoa & Edea or Seifer
IX. Garnet & Garland or Steiner & Beatrix
X. Yuna & Seymour
XII. Ashe & Vayne
XIII. Lightning & Dysley or Cid

Mercen-X
05-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Final Fantasy: Ninja! I've only made it far enough to up my classes (Warrior-Knight, Thief-Ninja, Red Mage-Red Wizard, etc.), so I don't know much else about this game w/o reference to FF Wiki. The same is true for II through VI. I've never even played III. My favorite classes in Final Fantasy were always the Thief (because of Ninja) and the Red Mage, though I'd have a Warrior and Black Mage around for aid.
I think I'll agree on Astos for villains.

II: Leon was cool, imo. If Maria is the protagonist, then she'll likely have most if not all of Firion's abilities. The only differences would be (she's a girl and then) stats. Leon will pretty much have most if not all of Firioniel's abilities as well (maybe not the bow), I don't know if Firion has the Flame Sword or Poison Axe. There's a lot in the game I haven't been privied to yet (especially since I damaged my screen and need to either repair it or buy a new PSP).

III: One of the other "Onion Knights" can have the default appearance of a Freelancer (there's already a red [default] and blue [alternate] Onion Knight in the game) and can become, like, a Ranger or (better yet) a Summoner. I know there's been some debate as to the usefulness of a Summoner in a game where Summoning is default to the battle system, but let Square Enix work out the bugs. As for villains, I guess Xande.

IV: Kain, Edge, Zemus/Zeromus

V: I'm inclined to agree that Faris would be the ideal choice here. I'll also go for Gilgamesh.

VI: Maybe Edgar or Sabin though I'd prefer Shadow (thing for ninjas much), I could deal with Setzer or Gogo, I guess. Leo and Gestahl are the only villain names I can find other than Kefka. Vargas? (Would make Dyne plausible, I suppose).
:p I'd like to see Biggs or Wedge in a Magitek suit. Maybe a summon (Umaro too).

VII: In Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy, Tifa is portrayed at one point utilizing a carjack bar as a fighting staff. I think it'd be great if she'd cameo some special staff moves as homage to Cid and Aerith. As for a new villain, the only one I can think of that you physically fight near the end is Hojo.
Crisis Core: Zack and Genesis.

VIII: Kiros, Laguna, Irvine, Zell, Rinoa, Seifer... gee this one's easy, eh?

IX: Beatrix, Amaranth (in Amano's original artstyle),
:p I'd also like to play as Gilgamesh from this game (even though he was never a playable character), he still looks cool if totally different from the other incarnations and they could call him Gil or Junior or Lil Gilgy or "Fake/False" Gilgamesh. Maybe he could be downloadable. Ooh, yeah, and Blank too.

X: Auron, Wakka, Seymour's pretty obvious, maybe Yunalesca?
X-2: YRorP, Shuyin, Leblanc

XI: Some Elvaan or Mithra (job class inconsequential) and Shadow Lord

XII: Ashe, Balthier, Basch, Fran, my last choice would be Vaan. Reks, Prince Larsa, Vossler, Reddas, naturally Vayne, Zargabaath, Rasler, a Garif... eep.

XIII: Lightning, Sazh, Snow, Fang, as for villain Ragnarok, Jihl, or Barthandelus.

:p I'd like to see Montblanc playable.
FFCCCB: Layle but preferrably Keiss and, naturally Jegran.
FFT: only options are Ramza and Delita. Algus? Agrias? Gafgarion? Ovelia, Alma, Zalmo? Mustadio? Balk? Rafa? Malak? Olan Durai? Meliadoul, Rofel, Vormav, Orlandeu? Elmdor? Zalbag? Celia? Lede? Beowulf? Reis?
FFTA: Marche, Ritz, Shara, Mewt (and/or Llednar), Cid?
FFTA2: Al-Cid, Luso, Adelle, Hurdy, Frimelda, Cid..?

Phleg
05-18-2010, 07:35 AM
I can only think of a few that I want:

Gilgamesh for Chaos side deffinately. His second costume could be his summon form in VIII.

As for a joke character, deffinately Fighter and Black Mage from the 8 Bit Theatre webcomic series.

Wolf Kanno
05-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Nomura has actually mentioned in an interview that if Dissidia gets a sequel, he wants Gilgamesh in there as a character so I don't think he'll be wishful thinking. ;)

KentaRawr!
05-18-2010, 07:26 PM
For Final Fantasy 1, the Warrior of Light already really covers all of the playable characters, at least as far as their role in FF1's story goes. Princess Sara also isn't exactly much of a fighter. I think it would be best to just go with another of the Warriors of Light seen in the artwork for the game. I agree that Astos would be a good villain.

For Final Fantasy 2, they could really go with any of the other playable characters. To compliment Firion, I think either Minwu or Maria would be a great choice. Since Maria had the potential in-game to be exactly the same as Firion, I think that for the sake of character diversity, Minwu would be the better choice. Or Leila, since she's a pirate!! As for villains, Leon seems like the best choice, but all that we really know about him when it comes to villainy is that he joined the empire. His reasons aren't really known. Borghen's lame as hell, but I think he'd make more sense.

For Final Fantasy 3, they have quite a supporting cast to choose from. I think either Sara or Desh would be perfect. For the villain, you can't really go wrong with Xande.

For Final Fantasy 4, Kain and Rosa. Duh.

For Final Fantasy 5, Faris and Gilgamesh, because Faris has cool concept art, and Gilgamesh has appeared in the most FF games. But I guess Galuf would be better. :cry:

For Final Fantasy 6, Celes would make the most sense as the hero, as she's one of the only characters that's actually required to beat the game in the WoR, and I think she'd have an interesting relationship with Kefka. For a villain, I think General Leo would be interesting. He isn't really a villain, but his personality would work well in contrast to Kefka, and he knows Terra, Celes, and Kefka personally, which would make for interestings!

For Final Fantasy 7, I'm going to have to agree with Aeris and Hojo.

And I don't really know about the rest! :3

Wolf Kanno
05-19-2010, 08:33 AM
FFI:
Red Mage - of all the starting classes, I feel Red Mage is one of the more iconic classes with the exception of Black Mage. I also feel that Red Mage would be easy to build a fighting style around.

Four Fiends - Let Lich be the main fighter but give him moves from the other three Fiends and you now have all the big antagonist from FFI with a connection to the story. His EX Burst can have all four fiends appear. Hell in reality, just making it Lich would work out as well. The problem with FFI is that all the other villains are sorta "villain of the week" fodder so I can't see them bring in any nostalgia.

Most realistic: Red Mage I think is a realistic entry, I can also see the developers sticking to Lich or ignoring a villain altogether since Chaos does technically count towards FFI.

FFII
Maria - We need more females representing and I feel she's perfect for the villain choice to be against. Maria should be built as an opposite to Firion, specializing in aerial magic combat with limited weapon use on the ground. Her EX-Mode can be her acquiring Lv. 16 magic and her EX-Burst can be Ultima.

Leon (Dark Knight) - I can't really think of a good fighting style for Leon cause you never really see him in action until you acquire him as a fighter. I guess I would make him specialize in using axes and swords and doing close range melee with long range being relegated to magic spells. He'd be perfect storywise, I just can't fathom how he would fight in a way that represents FFII but also doesn't make him a clone character.

Most Realistic: Leon is a shoe in and I feel Maria is also a very likely candidate unless the game chooses to do Josef or Minwu cause fans like them more.

FFIII
Onion Knight (Female) - No one said what sex the Onion Knights really were and even in the games novelization one of them was written to be a girl so this isn't too far fetched. Obviously her Extra costume would be Refia in OK gear :love:. I think she would actually switch job classes a bit unlike the original and I feel her EX-Mode should be FEOK ;)

Xande - Once again, like Leon, his fighting style will have to be made from scratch but I'm pretty sure it will use fog's of darkness as its theme.

Most Realistic: One of the tougher decisions, Xande is a shoe in but the heroes create a bit of a problem, most of the NPC's only have bit parts and I don't see how well they would play out in terms of overall story as opposed to another Onion Knight who can be written from scratch for the plot. Of course there is always the possibility of Doga and Unne...

FFIV
Kain Highwind - Cause Nomura wants him and most of the fans want him.

Zemus - He would complete the circle of manipulation and work as a good foil for everyone storywise. Besides, who doesn't want to see Big Bang in all its glory?

Most Realistic: Kain is obvious cause Nomura wanted him in the first one. Zemus just seems like a no brainer so I feel this pairing is very likely.

FFV
Faris Scherwiz - I have no idea how she would fight considering Bartz unique style but Faris is sorta the other face of FFV considering she appears to have more artwork for her than Bartz. I'd also love to see a really strong female lead as well as the crazy antics her cross-dressing ways would do in the game.

Gilgamesh - The most iconic villain in FFV and the FF series in general, Nomura has already said that if Dissidia 2 was going to be made, he would put him in the game. :D

Most Realistic: Tough to say, Gilgamesh is a choice for Nomura but it doesn't mean he would be representing FFV specifically and not just be a secret character representing all his appearances. Faris is a popular choice but there is also the possibility they may go the Galuf route as well.

FFVI
Celes Chere - Would be fun to build an opposite to Terra in some ways and I would love to see how they interpret Runic Blade for the game. I also feel she truly is the other half to FFVI in terms of story with the World of Balance being Terra's story and the World of Ruin being Celes'. She's an iconic figure and who wouldn't want her alternate outfit be her opera dress? ;)

Leo Cristophe - A great character to bounce off all the other VI characters and I feel he has far more gameplay options to go with than Ghestahl. It would also be interesting to recreate his blind allegiance to the empire in his story, with Kefka manipulating him.

Most Realistic: Locke Cole was originally chosen by the development team and was only turned down because Nomura felt Terra better represented FFVI (and he loves her character apparently) so he probably a shoe in especially considering his popularity among VI fans. Leo is also not very likely cause I'm sure SE will want to go with big bads like Ghestahl or more amusing choices like Ultros.

FFVII
Aerith Gainsborough - cause she hasn't been a playable character or even a primary character since the original game and she's one of the most iconic and revered characters in the VII mythos. I also feel she would be the most interesting challenge in terms of building a fighting style.

JENOVA - The main McGuffin of VII, JENOVA has a history with all the characters involved. She may not talk but at least her being around will make Sephiroth actually do something in the plot instead of standing around and saying cryptic dialogue that's suppose to make him sound philosophical and cool; but actually makes him look like a silly, pretentious asshole, cause the plot to Dissidia is written by chimps on a type writer...

Most Realistic - Tifa is probably a shoe in, everyone wants a Monk character and she's just as popular as Cloud and Aerith and besides, she would be so easy to develop in a fighting game. Villains are kinda tough cause most of the remaining villains are more of the "armchair" variety with the exceptions of the Turks but they really wouldn't fit story wise. This is actually a tough one.

FFVIII
Rinoa Heartily - Sadly enough, looking at her fighting abilities in the original and how Dissidia works, Rinoa would be easy to develop into the game with her Angelo attacks being normal mode and her Angel Wing Limit as her EX-Mode. She also has a strong connection to all the players involved.

Seifer Almasy - A character originally chosen but removed cause he would feel too similar, I have a feeling the staff will choose their original first pick.

FFIX
Vivi/Steiner - Working like Cecil does and fighting a bit like Onion Knight, these two tag team and switch places in the battle with Steiner focusing on slow but powerful short range attacks and Vivi doing fast long range spell-casting. Ex-Mode would be Trance and their EX-Burst would be Magic Sword: Apocalypse :cool:

Beatrix - Mostly cause the other villains wouldn't work as well and she is the villain you fight more than any other. I would love to see her in action with Leo personally. She would also be easy to develop in the game. :D

Most Realistic: This is all really up in the air and can go a myriad of ways. Beatrix is actually a likely contender but choosing a hero might be an issue. I wanted a tag team group but technically Vivi and Steiner could both work on their own and lord knows if Beatrix is chosen then Steiner is a bit of a giveaway for the heroes. This one is a bit of a mystery...

FFX
Auron - Cause everyone likes him and he would be easy to build for the game. Not to mention his story connections to both Jecht and Tidus would be fun. I also would love to have the game incorporate his "Break" abilities.

Yunalesca - Weak choice but has a better story connection than Seymour. I also feel this would throw a curve ball towards X fans.

Most Realistic: Yuna and Seymour cause they are the other villain/hero from the FFX and were both in consideration in the original.

XI - No idea. :(

XII
Basch - Cause Gabranth is already in there and none of the other characters would work as his opposite. Besides, Balthier has made so many cameo's he's starting to become the Ivalice equivalent of Cloud and no one likes Vaan.

XIII
Lightning - She's the face of XIII and was originally planned to be in the original. Easy to build a for the game to boot.

Barthandelus - The game's real villain and Nomura has already shown he has no issues re-designing stuff to fit the game so his original form will get a redo for his EX-Mode. Besides, Dissidia already has a Cid and the other villains are pretty weak storywise.

Most Realistic: Nomura said he wanted Sahz cause he came to be his favorite character during development so he's a possibility, as for villains, XIII just might get the XI/XII treatment and only have one representative.

Secret Characters

Zack Fair (Crisis Core) - with all the VII love in the last decade I don't see what Zack couldn't get an appearance representing a spin-off title.

Gunner Yuna (FFX-2) - Yuan to me would not work very well sticking to her FFX incarnation, she has better gameplay options using her X-2 format, so why not skip her for representing FFX and give it to fan favorite Auron and let the Yuna fans have a Yuna character worth using in a fighting game.

Ramza Beoluve (FFTactics) - One of my favorite characters in the FF franchise, I feel he could represent some interesting (and broken) gameplay options and I would love to see him bump against other FF personalities.

Chocobo - He has his own series of games, been a summon for half the series, and he already has experience in a fighting game thanks to Tobal No. 2. Why the hell not, Choco Meteor ftw!

Most Realistic: I think Zack and even the Chocobo are pretty realistic for this category, Gunner Yuna might be the way they do Yuna for her X representation so the only thing unrealistic is making her the secret character over Auron. Ramza, sadly, is probably far fetched. If they did choose a Tactics character it will probably be from the TA series, most likely Luso since everyone seems to hate Marche and SE will assume to choose the most recent entry. :roll2

YTDN
05-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Time for an all-girls hero line-up!

FF1:
Hero: Tricky one. Maybe a female Red Mage?
Villain: Like everyone else said, Astos.

FF2:
Hero: Maria, long range magic type
Villain: Leon. Duh.

FF3:
Hero: Female Onion Knight?
Villain: Xande. Again, a shoe-in.

FF4:
Hero: Rosa, utilizing her bow and holy magic
Villain: Kain, in all his brainwashed glory.

FF5:
Hero: Faris. Because crossdressers are awesome.
Villain: Gilgamesh. No question.

FF6:
Hero: Celes, with magic and a sword.
Villain: Gestahl, I guess. Not really sure but, whatever.

FF7:
Hero: Either Aeris or Tifa. Aeris for magic, Tifa for fisticuffs.
Villain: For Aeris, either Hojo or Jenova. For Tifa, maybe Rufus? Someone from Shinra anyway.

FF8:
Hero: Rinoa, with her frisbee and Sorceress powers.
Villain: Either Seifer being a carbon copy of Squall, or posessed!Edea as a carbon copy of Ultimecia.

FF9:
Hero: Garnet's the best candidate, definitely.
Villain: Either Beatrix or Garland, although two Garlands might be confusing.

FF10:
Hero: Yuna. Although I don't see how her role as Summoner/white mage could work...
Villain: Seymour. Because he's Yuna's villain.

FF10-2:
Hero: Here I personally think Yuna could shine the most. Her Gunner dressphere is much more combat-orientated than her FF10 incarnation.
Villain: Shuyin. Tidus redux.

FF12:
Hero: Ashe. Obviously.
Villain: At first I thought Vayne, but personality-wise he really doesn't fit with the 'destroy the world' theme the rest of the Chaos warriors have got. So maybe Rasler'sGhost!Occuria? It would be interesting, though a bit of a stretch...

FF13:
Hero: Lightning. Oh yeah.
Villain: Dysley I guess. Although he is kinda pathetic. Someone up above suggested Cid, but he's really more of Snow's villain.

Seboist
05-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Wishful thinking on my part:

FFV: Faris

FFVIII: Laguna and Adel.

It would be cool to have a character that uses a gun and a sorceress that could use melee attacks(she has strong arms :P) and magic.

FFX: Auron and Yunalesca.

FFX-2: Paine and Shuyin.

These two are completely new characters for this game which makes them better suited to represent it. If Shuyin doesn't make it in then his outfit should be an alternate costume for Tidus at least.

Jessweeee♪
05-29-2010, 12:29 AM
A Shuyin costume for Tidus would be awesome.

I think Yuna would play a lot like most of the villains do. She'd bring out her Aeons to do attacks, so she'd be rather slow.

Sephiroth
05-29-2010, 12:47 AM
A Shuyin costume for Tidus would be awesome.

I think Yuna would play a lot like most of the villains do. She'd bring out her Aeons to do attacks, so she'd be rather slow.

I think Yuna would work perfect like Cecil as:

Summoner/Mage - Archer

Summoner/Mage:

Brave Attacks:
Blizzaga
Thunderga
Firaga
Holy
Flare
Ultima
HP Damage Attacks:
Valefor's Moves (Solaris Beam, et cetera)
Ifrit's Moves (Hell Fire, et cetera)
Ixion's Moves (Thor's Hammer, et cetera)
Shiva's Moves (Diamond Dust, et cetera)
Bahamut's Moves (Mega Flare, et cetera)
Yojimbo's Moves (Zanmato, et cetera)
Anima's Moves (Chaos Dimension, et cetera)
Magus Trio's Moves (Trinity, et cetera)

Archer:

Her special shot moves, especially her Bullet Rain reminding of the 9999 x XX Bullet Rain while having low HP and using the accessory