PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

Hollycat
05-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Make a post every day to tell us how your day went!

To start us off, today I took a US history AP exam. Due to legal reasons I cannot disscuss the test.

I ate a cheese samwich

A vending machine gave me oarnge juice instead of Dr. Pepper

Rye
05-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Please don't double post, HC. Use the edit feature. *merge* ;)

I think this is more of a Wonder Square thing, so I'm moving it there.

Bunny
05-07-2010, 10:45 PM
I took my last (and only) final today to finish off this semester of classes. I feel fairly good about it, despite spending no more than 20 minutes on the actual test. Now I just have to wait until my grades are posted and then I can relax until my summer classes start.

Clo
05-08-2010, 02:46 AM
Today I worked two jobs, one in the day, one in the evening, and had to deal with a break up of two of my close friends.

Overall, kinda lousy. Oh well!

~*~Celes~*~
05-08-2010, 03:25 AM
Today, I woke up quite sleepy after a lousy sleep last night as I kept getting hot and just generally uncomfortable. However, I also woke up in a good mood that only got better when I received an email informing me that I've been accepted into my choice university! <3 I start classes this fall, and dorm move-in day is August 20th.

Besides that, the weather was absolute crap, as we've had tornado warnings/watches all over my area of the state, but my mood has stayed in the happy range <3

Shlup
05-08-2010, 03:30 AM
The deafening silence in my room woke me with a start. In my groggy state I spent several moments unsure of what was happening, and then... a scream.

The power had gone out, and when it came back on the house alarm fucking barked when everything came back on. I got up and checked all my websites... and it shut off again. Dammit. I was feeling an abnormal amount of anxiety besides, so I curled up with my Nook and a Xanax and took a nap.

When I woke up I cleaned the fuck out of the kitchen. If you are unsure of what the term "gleam" means, check out my kitchen and be schooled. I also blogged at some point.

And then I showered, dressed, and made the depressing trek to Wal Mart. I hate Wal Mart.

Now I'm going to go see Iron Man 2.

missaira
05-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Okay, so I'll begin "today" from midnight.. Was out in the middle of nowhere, aka Kilcoy, for a friend's 18th. Had the most I've ever had to drink and was having a ball : ) For numerous reasons my mood was excellent. Then one of her bogan friends decided to go vandalise the venue and so the party was shut down and we were all ordered OUT.

So there we are, 5 of us stranded, all intoxicated. Rhys, my best guy friend in the whole world, was like screw this, we're getting out of here!! even though he'd had wayy too many drinks to be driving and was most definitely over the limit. Oh, and he's on a good probation order too and isn't meant to be driving AT ALL between 10pm-5am, but shhhhh.

So there we are, driving at the speed limit for once, along these windy dirt roads in the middle of woopwoop, fog all around us, trying to get somewhere and not get pulled over in the process. We considered going to Brisbane and go nightclubbing and then realised that of the five of us only two are of age, so that plan was foiled.

Instead decided on a Maccas run, and ended up in this place called Centenary Lakes in Caboolture (the biggest dero place ever - rapes and stabbings and murders happen there all the time). There we were, sitting in the grandstand of their football stadium, eating Maccas and watching this random drunk guy in a nearby picnic area sit there looking at us creepily. Oh, and Kara and I had to use the guy's toilets because the girls' lights were out. It was fairly disgusting in there.

And then Rhys took us back to Kara's place and we crashed about 3am. Woke up at 8.30, had craploads of bacon for breakfast, and watched Glee : ) Drove myself home about 11ish, then crashed on my lounge and didn't wake up until 4pm :D Ate dinner, played with my little sister for a bit, then came to bed. And here I am!

What a glorious day : )

Hollycat
05-10-2010, 03:11 PM
The day before yesterday, I spent all day making an amazing piece of art using only different shades of pink as a present for my mother for mothers day.
When she got it, she was mad that it didn't have any green, so I spent the whole day remaking it.
Happy Mothers day

drotato
05-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Ugh... facebook posting on EOFF NOW?
Damn facebook. D:

Aydin
05-10-2010, 05:15 PM
is saving the world in Final Fantasy VII! ... and it's serious business!

---later---

died in Final Fantasy VII from a sudden Ultima! Damn you red dragon!

---later---

was playing Persona 4 but died quickly! Souji was weak to ice attacks?! Dammit!

Pheesh
05-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Thars liek this guy in ma classs hoo I totez have a crush onnn! Luv all ma babez aswell. mwah mwah!! Gon get trashed this w/e! weeeew!

Rantz
05-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Thars liek this guy in ma classs hoo I totez have a crush onnn! Luv all ma babez aswell. mwah mwah!! Gon get trashed this w/e! weeeew!

You and 5 other people like this. :up:

fire_of_avalon
05-11-2010, 02:10 AM
So today I did payroll, conducted some interviews, missed a conference call, apologized for missing the conference call, hired 2 people, ate some tuna, went to the grocery store, cooked supper, and changed new fishys water.

I am concerned because it is really cold in here right now and new fishy is in a bowl. He doesn't have a heater. He seems pretty lively but I am still concerned. I wonder how I can keep the bowl warm without a heater.

Also I'm talking in #eoff.

Shlup
05-11-2010, 02:16 AM
I slept in until 10 and then went to walk my friend's dogs. I then went on to nail my interview for a job at Disneyland, though I have to wait a couple of weeks until I can get a second interview for some positions that are opening up. A few minutes ago I finished watching the latest episode of Legend of the Seeker. BJ's gonna be home in a few minutes and I'm making him take me to dinner; I had a high-anxiety day and I ain't cookin' or messing up my clean kitchen.

Raistlin
05-11-2010, 02:41 AM
I worked all day on my law journal article. Just pretend I reposted this every day this week.

Hollycat
05-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Ok, I woke up at five to get to an AP exam yesterday, and found out it was today, then my alarm clock didnt go off, so I just barely made it

~*~Celes~*~
05-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Hmm...went to bed late last night (like 4:30 am), didn't sleep well, mom woke me up early, been ridiculously happy since Friday :D

Hollycat
05-17-2010, 03:39 PM
My parents gave me a 2000 jaguar s type

edit: I watched tarzan because I was bored yesterday and at one point one of the gorillas called turk little lady....

WTH
i thought turk was a boy for all these years

Ragebrain The Enraged
05-19-2010, 08:00 PM
I just nailed one of my practice exam papers with almost full marks. I'm pumped now! :D

Madame Adequate
05-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Reading more about Byzantium (I have no idea why it has so many fanboys) and then not as much videogames as usual for reasons I can't place

And now BEERS :D

Shiny
05-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Make a post every day to tell us how your day went!

No, that's Twitter.

hai guyz i jus brushed mai teeth

--5 seconds later--

hai guyz now im clipping my toe nails

--20 seconds later--

yep, im still not doing anything remotely interesting but still going 2 tell u about it in 140 characters or less

Hollycat
05-20-2010, 05:08 PM
same difference

Pheesh
05-20-2010, 06:15 PM
"If u liek it then u shoulda put a ring on it! if u like it then u shulda put a ring oniti!!" Beyonce's ma girl! SO what's up for this w/e evry1?