PDA

View Full Version : FFXIII funny moments

SuperMillionaire
05-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Let's discuss the funniest moments in the game here.

This scene is my personal favorite funny moment:

YouTube - SplitPlaythru: Final Fantasy XIII US (109) Vanille can't resist Fang's boobs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6z1KC7LwI) (no nudity)

In this scene, Fang abruptly examines Vanille's upper left thigh by lifting her skirt up to check on her l'Cie mark to see how much time she has left, and then Snow and Hope, surprised and shocked, were like "Whoa..." and turned away while covering their eyes. I know how they feel; doing that in public is disgusting. I like the scene not because of seeing Fang lifting Vanille's skirt, but the way Snow and Hope react to it; their reaction is totally priceless! LOL

Discuss your favorite funny moments here, and post some clips up too.

Ezme
05-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Can't find any good youtube vids but Sazh and the chocobos or cactuars is hilarious! Both optional!

EDT Sazh and the catcuar part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbxCO7FEqU0) "Oh no, don't hurl now!" :p

Persephone Stephanie
05-08-2010, 11:51 PM
So many funny moments in this game, probably one of the main reasons I've enjoyed it.

One of my favourites is the opening of Chapter 11, when the kids have fallen out of the airship:

Vanille: You okay?!
Hope: Oh yeah! I'm GREAT!

I laughed a lot. :p Hope and Snow's awkward moment when Fang flips up Vanille's skirt got me for a while too, although after checking out the Japanese version, it seems funnier in English. Geez, what else... Fang checking out Lightning's brand. Lightning's just like "...okay..." Perfect awkward inflection there, haha. Hmm... most of the scenes with Sazh, he is one funny man.

I'm sure there are more I've forgotten because all in all, I've laughed a lot.

Shin Gouken
05-09-2010, 01:12 PM
"i could squeeze them till they pop"

Vanille. Gave me a little chuckle

Mo-Nercy
05-09-2010, 04:31 PM
I think it was in the Vile Peaks where the chocobo respectfully darts up and blocks Sazh's (and the player's) chance of upskirting Vanille. That was pretty funny. =]

Persephone Stephanie
05-10-2010, 01:37 AM
I think it was in the Vile Peaks where the chocobo respectfully darts up and blocks Sazh's (and the player's) chance of upskirting Vanille. That was pretty funny. =]

Funny, and made completely redundant by Vanille's rolling over to sleep in that mountaneous foresty area (I forget the name) and the camera being placed right above her legs as she raises them. I'm still not sure how they kept her modesty there, I guess she was wearing really small black shorts or something.

I remember another favourite moment - when Vanille draws the line between her and Sazh before they go to sleep. Vanille's line was cute ("Do not cross this line!") but Sazh's reaction was priceless: *insulted face* "Grow up!". Perfect, amazing inflection by Sazh's VA.

Brennan
05-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Snow: We gotta save Serah!
Lightning: Falcon punch!
Snow: But Serah...
Lightning: Falcon punch!
*Combo x2*

Cloudane
05-10-2010, 02:05 PM
^ beat me to it! :D

So I'll just pick the first time Frocobo makes his appearance!

drotato
05-10-2010, 03:27 PM
This thread saddens me... I cannot join in the fun making, because I have yet to play it. ;~;

God... I need a job.

Ezme
05-10-2010, 07:41 PM
God... I need a job.

Join the club, we have crackers.

Shin Gouken
05-10-2010, 10:09 PM
God... I need a job.

Join the club, we have crackers.

You can have mine :greenie:

SuperMillionaire
05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
I laughed a lot. :p Hope and Snow's awkward moment when Fang flips up Vanille's skirt got me for a while too, although after checking out the Japanese version, it seems funnier in English. Geez, what else... Fang checking out Lightning's brand. Lightning's just like "...okay..." Perfect awkward inflection there, haha. Hmm... most of the scenes with Sazh, he is one funny man.

Apparently, Fang likes to check on other people's l'Cie brands...

Brennan
05-10-2010, 10:45 PM

Lol

Rodney
05-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Snow's own "Um . . . okay" when Vanille shows him her brand while at the same time showing some leg.

Skyblade
05-12-2010, 05:57 AM
Mark 34.

You get prepared to kill another Undying Mark when a Tonberry pops out, "doinks" it with his knife (it was missing the speech bubble, unfortunately, but was still awesome), which kills it, and then turns towards you with that cute little face and holds up his knife.

SuperMillionaire
05-12-2010, 08:16 PM

Lol

Double LOL

Not to mention that those l'Cie brands are located on certain body parts that should be kept private; Lightning's lCie brand is located on her upper chest, so Fang has her unzip her shirt, and she (reluctantly) does...

Loony BoB
05-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Sazh's "All this dampness is damp" line.

Snow's two lines when all six characters are finally together, the first about "one big fat load of luck after another" or something and the second a quick bit with Sazh "There you are..." "You miss me?" "Not you, the monster!"

The sheep wool bit. What the fuck moment, but funny all the same.

Sazh's lines throught the game are pretty good, really. There's a quote thread in this forum somewhere with some great ones, such as "Run! ...I meant away!"

And finally: "Worst. Birthday. Ever." I didn't think of it as funny at the time, but now whenever I think of that scene, I do.

SuperMillionaire
05-29-2010, 07:18 PM
That was Lightning on her 21st birthday, Loony Bob.

Rodney
05-31-2010, 12:18 AM
Mark 34.

You get prepared to kill another Undying Mark when a Tonberry pops out, "doinks" it with his knife (it was missing the speech bubble, unfortunately, but was still awesome), which kills it, and then turns towards you with that cute little face and holds up his knife.

How do you get that Mission?

Ragebrain The Enraged
05-31-2010, 12:29 AM
When the Frocobo gets impatient and Sazh is like "hurry the what up?"

Loony BoB
05-31-2010, 12:31 PM
I know. But the way she says it. It's like Chandler took over Lightning's mouth for a second.

Shiny
05-31-2010, 12:40 PM
This scene is my personal favorite funny moment:
YouTube - SplitPlaythru: Final Fantasy XIII US (109) Vanille can't resist Fang's boobs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6z1KC7LwI) (no nudity)

WHAT THE HELL

SuperMillionaire
05-31-2010, 08:08 PM
I know. But the way she says it. It's like Chandler took over Lightning's mouth for a second.

Indeed.