PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted 1 vs Uncharted 2???

reinward
05-08-2010, 11:37 PM
which single player experience did you like more and why??

i think i liked Uncharted 1 more just because it all felt so mysterious and exciting exploring the whole island. I liked how it all took place on that one island as opposed to all over the place in U2.

dont get me wrong, i loved U2, but i think i liked the original a little bit better. :)

LunarWeaver
05-09-2010, 03:27 AM
I need my Chloe. 2 :jess:

Levian
05-09-2010, 04:04 AM
I've only played Uncharted 1, and while I absolutely loved the exploring and adventuring parts, I got fairly irritated when I would run into a cluster of enemies just after I've shot down an army of soldiers just 2 minutes earlier. I hope the sequel has less enemies and more adventuring. :p

Bolivar
05-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Uncharted 1 was a very good game and I can understand why you like it all being on one island, OP, but U2 is just better many ways

The mechanics were better to me, at least the shooting with the pistol, but it translated into so many great encounters like the siege of the village in UC2.

Overall it was just epic, evading helicopters on the rooftops with every piece of foliage flailing in the breeze is something I've never seen before in a game, really showcases the power of the PS3 not just in graphics but the kinds of scenarios these people think up and put into action.

I also liked having a lot of fully realized characters in Uncharted 2, that made it a much better story to me.

Plus Stealth was fully realized and you're rewarded for it with extra ammo/gadgets you pick up.

VexNet
05-10-2010, 12:18 AM
uncharted 2 hands down.
i never played one but my gf has and i watched her play through it, and she hated it, but we both love the second game.

i adore the prince of persia game so naturally i loved this one too.
also, nolan north as prince and drake with a brilliant script. kept me entertained and always wanting more.