PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Thread!

Tseng
05-09-2010, 05:00 AM
Okay so if any of you kind folks reading this thread are suffering an annoying tinge at the back of your throat, you're most likely experiencing the 'noob-urge' (I just call it the urge). The urge is that deep and ever repressed desire to say the N word (noob-I know terrible right?) so lets all just be troopers and get it out of the way now... Ahem...
Hi my name is Coty and I am a noob. ... There, now you know. This is my second only FF forum and I'm delighted to be here. I was looking for a place that was somewhat like a community, you know like an anonymous support system to help us cope with the never ending need to grind for gil or level our weapons. Unfortunately they don't make medicine for people like us so this is the next best thing. The last forum to which I contributed was home to individuals who touted about with blind notions of grandeur accumulated from years of forum-less society (one of the side effects of fantasy addiction). Certainly to their dismay these feelings are only temporarily stifled by relentless verbal pwn-age. Nevertheless Im here! I'm looking forward to getting into all of this fellowship of fancy final fantasy fanatics and further abuse of alliteration!

Clo
05-09-2010, 07:08 AM
'Sup Tseng, how's it kickin'?

Hot Shot
05-09-2010, 07:20 AM
Yo Tseng, nice to meet you! I hope you have fun here.

Rantz
05-09-2010, 10:44 AM
This is one of the most entertaining introduction threads I've seen in a good while! Welcome! If you would like to join our golf society right away, you're invited. And don't fret; any and all alliteration abusers are always amply appreciated.

Marshall Banana
05-09-2010, 10:54 AM
So, you didn't die in disc one? I was confused about that. =O

Mo-Nercy
05-09-2010, 04:35 PM
NOOB! There I said it! You got me. xD

Welcome to EoFF, Tseng. If you're looking for a place with a strong sense of community, then look no further =]

Pheesh
05-09-2010, 05:37 PM
tl;dr, but I get where you're coming from. ;D

Hope you enjoy the site, be sure to stick around and post lots.

Tseng
05-09-2010, 07:02 PM
So, you didn't die in disc one? I was confused about that. =O

You know I thought about that! But Im a sopranos geek as well and Tseng just looks like a slick mafioso. So Im just having fun entertaining the thought that Tseng is somewhere out there resurrected in true baseball bat skull crushing style.

Thanks for your reply along with everyone elses! Take care-
C

BarelySeeAtAll
05-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Oh how I adore a noob in a suit :greenie:

Welcome ^-^

Shlup
05-09-2010, 09:36 PM
I thought it was just 'cause I ate a pineapple candy, and I'm allergic to pineapple. Sup noob?

Raistlin
05-09-2010, 09:38 PM
This newbie post was entertaining enough to warrant a response from me. Keep it up.

However, alliteration sucks. You'll have to cut that out.

Shlup
05-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Alliteration is always awesome. Anyone articulating any alternative is atrocious.

Madame Adequate
05-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Don't mind Shlup and Raist, they're just an old bickering married couple but they love each other really.

Welcome to EoFF! I'm kind of surprised the username wasn't taken because Tseng is pretty cool. I was under the impression that he survived, btw!

Anyway don't worry about being a newb, there are friendly people here who will guide you if you have any difficulties