PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Loser

Shlup
05-12-2010, 04:43 AM
BJ and I are obsessed with this show. We are Team Daris, and every week I'm like "WAAAAH, DON'T GO HOME, DARIS!" It's kind of tragic that Sam didn't make it to the end, but he did turn out foxy. But it was super duper cute that he moved to LA to live with Stephanie. That was a big surprise. I am finally getting sick of Sunshine.

Are BJ and I the only ones who love the fatties??

Bunny
05-12-2010, 04:45 AM
There was someone in my psychology class that would not shut the fuck up about this show and it made me want to punch babies.

Slothy
05-12-2010, 12:40 PM
My wife loves the show, hence I watch it. I do enjoy it though I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't watch it or if it at least went back to being one hour long. I will say that it annoys me sometimes though mostly because of how they can drag out something that should take ten minutes into half an hour.

I have to laugh when I see the trainers go on and on about calories in minus calories out or take the contestants to Subway and let them eat a bunch of grains. If I didn't laugh I might go crazy.

Also, Sam is awesome. I'm not a huge Daris fan but I don't hate him. I'm hoping Koli goes a long way, and Michael. It's hard not to cheer on the guy who is still as heavy as some were when they started on the show.

Crop
05-12-2010, 12:47 PM
I spent 10 minutes thinking of something I'd rather watch less, and I couldn't come up with anything.

Levian
05-12-2010, 02:49 PM
I like watching before and after pictures, so I've watched the final weighing of some of the seasons.

Momiji
05-12-2010, 03:11 PM
My mom and stepdad love this show. I don't watch it, but it must be incredibly fascinating. :|

Rad Bromance
05-12-2010, 06:36 PM
I watched one season of it. It inspired me to lose weight. :D

I haven't watched anymore of it though. It is pretty entertaining.

SuperMillionaire
05-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Those trainers are ferocious.