PDA

View Full Version : If you directed a FFXIII Movie...

Tseng
05-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Hello all! I want to give you all the opportunity to be your own directors! Well.. at least on this thread.. so come one come all and step up to the plate, reach down deep, and pull out that inner Tarantino (just make sure not to start at the end and work your way backwards).
If you were to direct a Final Fantasy XIII movie (or any final fantasy for that matter! After all its your movie right?) who would play the respective roles and why?
I can only hope mine can rival the genius of Britney Spears-Crossroads, or shatter the box office gross of Look Whose Talking Too.

Here is the grind:

Fang- Catherine Zeta Jones [I cant nail down exactly why I drew a similarity between them, but it was the first woman to come to mind so I'll roll with it.]

Lightning- Milla Jovovich [She was awesome in the Fifth Element-they sort of look alike as well. Milla can play a bad bi*ch!]

Snow- Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys [ Snow is such a diva. ]

Hope- Justin Timberlake [This is WAY out of left field I know. They look nothing alike and they're not even in the same age group! However I think J.T. is absolutely hilarious and it seems as though he could spin the part of Hope around into a hot mess of side splitting over-drama (or just his di*k in a box)]

Sazh- Charlie Murphy [Some of the things that Sazh says sounds similar to the likes of Eddie Murphy (during battle for the most part). Unfortunately casting Eddie Murphy is cinematic suicide and I must therefore relegate to Charlie.]

Vanille- Evan Rachel Wood [Mmmm...mm....MMM.. thats all I have to say.] Photos of Evan Rachel Wood (http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2123470080/nm0939697)
Or if that is not your cup of tea then how about Andrea Bowen? She is absolutely gorgeous, and seemingly capable of sporting the cute naivete the role demands.

Anyway thats my story and I'm sticking to it! Hope you all have fun with your show and tell!

Take care
C

Rozaheku
05-13-2010, 07:04 PM
If I would direct a FF XIII movie I would cancel it because I don't it would translate well to the big screen. :p

And Milla Jovovich as Lighting is just ew.

seiferalmasy2
05-13-2010, 08:15 PM
I would see a psychologist, as I would be in urgent need of one :jess:

KentaRawr!
05-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Dave Chappelle as Sazh.

Tseng
05-13-2010, 10:53 PM
And Milla Jovovich as Lighting is just ew.

Yeah I kinda pulled that one out of my ass. Hmm.... Uma Thurman wielded a blade well in Kill Bill.. Charlize Theron has the looks though.

Future Esthar
05-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Am not sure if Rachel Wood is red haired enough.