PDA

View Full Version : Free amazing game, check it yo

docta fizz
05-14-2010, 07:41 AM
Ok I swear I'm not trying to advertise anything and I haven't been physed. I really love Portal, and i was kinda bummed that I bought it on xbox360 because they have new content that you can only use on your computer. major bummer I know.

Cutting to the chase:
between now and may 24th (I believe) you get portal complimentary when you install steam (steam is free)
Basically they want you to download steam so they can advertise to you, but who cares!

PORTAL IS FREEEE!!

Ok I love the game and if I find any strings at all I'll report them I promise

Link to steam website (hope that's not taboo listing a link) (I guess I'll hide it so nobody sees it
http://store.steampowered.com/ (http://store.steampowered.com/)

Quindiana Jones
05-14-2010, 07:49 AM
Yeah, I saw this. It's freaking sweet!

docta fizz
05-14-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm also just now getting to play portal prelude. Well I'm at my parents house and their computer is sort of dated, so I think I'm going to wait and play prelude on mine. Just gotta wait an extra day. Currently reliving portal :DDDDD

VexNet
05-14-2010, 02:04 PM
I believe the reason for it was to celebrate it being released on the MAC.

I don't own the game and now I don't have to buy it =]
so I'm pretty chuffed.

Depression Moon
05-14-2010, 04:37 PM
thanks for the tip.

Quindiana Jones
05-14-2010, 05:24 PM
My computer actually can't handle the game haha. But I still downloaded it onto my account. :D

qwertysaur
05-14-2010, 05:26 PM
This was a triumph...

Captain Maxx Power
05-14-2010, 05:54 PM
If there's any reason I might take a gun to my forehead and decorate the walls pink and red, it'll be hearing about the pissing cake being a lie. Again.

Quindiana Jones
05-14-2010, 05:56 PM
The cake was totally not a lie! I saw it.

docta fizz
05-14-2010, 07:30 PM
If there's any reason I might take a gun to my forehead and decorate the walls pink and red, it'll be hearing about the pissing cake being a lie. Again.
the cake is not a lie! getting to it on the other hand is similar to pulling teeth with a trailer hitch.

My computer actually can't handle the game haha. But I still downloaded it onto my account. :D
I had to turn down all the graphics in the video options so this computer wouldn't have an aneurysm

Rad Bromance
05-15-2010, 02:36 AM
Is this only on pc?

I've already played through the game but I wouldn't mind doing so again.

docta fizz
05-15-2010, 05:08 AM
it's on pc/mac so win win right? anywho you can't actually play portal prelude without team fortress 2. Sad face, but portal is still awesome

Slothy
05-15-2010, 07:50 PM

That is the smartest thing anyone who can't actually run the game could do. You'll have to get a new computer eventually, and when you do it will be there waiting.