PDA

View Full Version : I ain't been dropping no eaves, sir, honest!

Jiro
05-14-2010, 01:21 PM
I was just cutting the grass under the window there, if you follow me.

Share some stories about things you've overheard!

Sir Lancealot
05-14-2010, 01:32 PM
I overheard myself say I love you. Does that count?

Aerith's Knight
05-14-2010, 02:02 PM
Adultery.

Timekeeper
05-14-2010, 04:26 PM
N-nothing important. That is, I heard a good deal about a ring, and a Dark Lord, and something about the end of the world...

Jessweeee♪
05-14-2010, 04:36 PM
I once overheard a girl yelling about how she wanted to be Dumbledore.

oddler
05-14-2010, 04:46 PM
"You don't know nothing about no AC/DC."

Bunny
05-14-2010, 08:51 PM
I block anything out that isn't directly related to me. Also sometimes things that are directly related to me.

missaira
05-15-2010, 06:14 AM
walking through uni the other day i heard this conversation:

guy 1: "dude, what would you do if i picked you up and threw you into that tree?"
guy 2: "i'd turn green and go all hulk on you."
guy 1: "huh.. what about that tree?"
guy 2: "eh."

Unbreakable Will
05-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Heard a bit about a ring, a dark lord and the end of the world...
I just watched LotR last night, and I've come across two references this morning, EoFF you creepy creeper.

I actually overheard one of the most epic fights between my parents, my stepdad said something sarcastic and mum responded with, " Yeah, well your breath smells like :bou::bou::bou::bou:." and then there was this epic silence. Mum-1 stepdad-0. :colbert:

Citizen Bleys
05-16-2010, 05:58 AM
"Dig this news article: The UK is now advocating wallabies as a greener alternative to bungholes."

I did not ask for clarification because I was greatly afraid.

Iceglow
05-17-2010, 12:16 AM
I've overheard some awesome conversations on the tube lately, it's kinda become something I do, if I cannot be bothered to listen to music I'll sit there and listen in discreetly on peoples conversations. I've heard all manner of things discussed though the funniest one most recently was the polish girls who thought I couldn't understand them when they spoke about what guys in the train car they'd shag, I was pleased to be on their list.

~*~Celes~*~
05-17-2010, 03:33 AM
Mom and I were walking through wal-mart and she had to go to the bathroom so I just waited outside by the water fountains with her purse and the cart. A group of guys walked by and went into the bathroom, one of them (he looked like Vaern, actually o.o) came out and waited for his friends, so he was standing right near me and I didn't look at him cause it was...well, awkward.

So his friends come out later and they're walking away and one of them said something (I'm assuming something like "who was that chick?") but the Vaern look alike said "I dunno, she was just kind of standing there when i came out"

:eep: I was so embarassed. I probably looked like a bathroom creeper or something.

black orb
05-17-2010, 03:41 AM
>>> My brother talk a lot while he is sleeping, I always hear him yelling about Disgaea, Laharl and weird stuff like that :D..:luca:

qwertysaur
05-17-2010, 05:56 AM
My Mom was complaining about things you don't want to hear about :sweat:

blackmage_nuke
05-17-2010, 09:14 PM
How odd, I just started reading LoTR 2 days ago...

Once I over heard a conversation about kingdom hearts on the train and one of the guys said that the Oblivion was a double edged sword. Then it took hin 5 minutes to explain to the other guy that he didnt actually mean the sword had two edges or blades.

Jings
05-17-2010, 09:27 PM
My fresher year at University. I overheard one too many pre and post-coitus conversations from my neighbours room. When the deed is done, you go to sleep. That should be the way of it!

NorthernChaosGod
05-17-2010, 09:52 PM
My fresher year at University. I overheard one too many pre and post-coitus conversations from my neighbours room. When the deed is done, you go to sleep. That should be the way of it!

Try telling that to the woman folk!