PDA

View Full Version : I think I broke it

qwertysaur
05-14-2010, 06:13 PM
<!-- SECRET TOPIC: how do you feel about inside jokes?. -->

I didn't mean to, I just got dizzy for a second and then it just happened. Sorry :(

</table>

Topic: What do you do when you accidentally break something?

Flying Mullet
05-14-2010, 06:16 PM

rubah
05-14-2010, 06:29 PM
the internet is one big in-joke, and you should use [snip] so it doesn't show up ANYWHERE (unless you wanted it to)

qwertysaur
05-14-2010, 06:42 PM
<tr><br />:quina:<br /></tr><tr>:bigsmile:<br /></tr><tr><br />:omg:<hr /></tr><tr>:ezpimp:<br /><tr><br />:monster:</tr><tr>:cookie:</tr><h2>My original idea was even crazier :p</h2></tr></table>

NorthernChaosGod
05-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Lol, niiiice.

qwertysaur
05-14-2010, 07:00 PM
<tr>race on!</tr><tr><ol><li><hr /><br /><ol><li><hr /><br /><ol><li><hr /><br /><ol><li><hr /><br /><ol><li>:sophia:</li><hr /><br /></ol></li><hr /><br /></ol></li><hr /><br /></ol></li><hr /><br /></ol></li><hr /><br /></ol></tr><tr>
Magic code box that is floating!!!!</tr><tr><pre>
:p
:bigsmile:
:p</pre></tr></table>
:quina:
<hr /><br />

Momiji
05-14-2010, 07:05 PM
:|

qwertysaur
05-14-2010, 07:12 PM
abusing html is fun sometimes. :cat:

Psychotic
05-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Yes, qwerty, abusing HTML is fun.

~*~Celes~*~
05-14-2010, 07:22 PM
what is this i don't even

Flying Mullet
05-14-2010, 08:14 PM
</html>And that, as they say, is that. </table></body><ol><table><div><p>

Rodarian
05-14-2010, 08:21 PM
W...T...F....

You guys and your smurfing power....

Why am I not allowed to have such powers....:colbert:

Vermachtnis
05-14-2010, 08:24 PM
You guys accidentally my internet!

KentaRawr!
05-14-2010, 08:25 PM
I don't understand.

Flying Mullet
05-14-2010, 08:27 PM
</div></body>Hurrah! :spin: <li>

Fonzie
05-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Secret inside jokes are meant to be broken. :colbert:

rubah
05-14-2010, 08:51 PM
<table height=1068px width=1068px background="http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/others/greenstripe.gif"><tr><td><center style="color: green; font-weight: bold;">qwerty likes green, right?</center></td></tr></table>

Momiji
05-14-2010, 08:52 PM
W̌̆̾̌̑̿͗̅̊̎҉͓͉̼̮̫̗̝̟̖͔͙̗̼͉́h̸̢̨̳̙̲͎̳̫͇͇̹͓̰ͬͦ̓̀ͣ̀ͮ̔ͯ͟͠a̧̙͕̱̣̋͐͂͂̚̚͢t͓̠̝̲̟͙͖̲̹̩͈̰̯͔̓̇ͬ̃̓̆̋̉͂ͨ͐̑̌͗͆ͭ̀͘̕ ̘ ̛̒̏̈́̎ͮ̐͌͋̓͆͐̍́ͣ̂ͣ̃̀́҉͓̪̤̘̗̖̥͍̞̩̘͉̺͍͚̱ͅͅͅẗ̓̾̓ͨ͘͏̞̻̲̝̦͍̪̖̼̬̙̼͓͚͍̲̗̞̳͢͢hͨͩ̂̊̊͛͏̼͙̜̖̥͉͕͎̻͟͟e̒ͨ͐̐͋͆̎ͧͣ̏͋ ̰̰̞̣̯͇̹͍͈̼͎̤͚̰͚́̕ ̷̴̡̳̝̞̟̞͙̬̘̓̽ͩ͆̑̒ͬͬ̑ͣͤ͑s͔̟̖̤̻̪̫̜̦̠̮̮̙̼̫̘ͤ̅͒͛́͜͡m̴̴̠̫̩̘̱̯͎̿̄͗̐ͣ͆̈́͑̽̂ͥͥ̔̈́͢͡u͎͇͉̥͔̳̹̦̼̦̮̥̰̍̈́ͤ͑͋̇ͭ͊̏͆ͧ͜͞ ͕͈̯̬̲̗r̸̡̭͙̠̦̺̺͚̹̪̄́̎̀ͫ͗̿̓̽͝f̨̧̤̰̯̤͙̗̦̲̞̠͎͕̘̥̫̤͍̎ͮ̈́ͣ́ͭ͐ͨ̋̈́̄͌̽͘ͅ ̧̃̒͂ͣͣ͋̐͑ͨ̋̈̚͜͡͡͏͉̱͖̣͕̦̺̥͖͕̜i͋̽̔̒̃̓̏̔҉͏̢̡̛̙̺̲͓͍͕̞̮̥͇̠͔̬͓s̛͂̄̌̍̿ͭ͆ͧ̓̔͠͏̲͇͙̠̬̜̬̰ ͐̉̓͊͂ͪͨ̍͏̭͎͔̝̟̝̯͞g̷̸̛̦͖̳͇̪̺̭̜̭̣͉̦̒̊ͤ̇͋͐͌ͤ̃̅̊ͮ̆̏ͅȏ̧͐̌͑ͯ̀҉̹̤̖͉̯͎̦̰̱̰͔î͋́ͩ҉͏́҉̸͎̘̻̜̯̪̳̙͍͓̤̱̝̼̝̯n͌̏ͣ͊ͨ ̴̘̣̗̳̩̠͇͚̩͙͕͔̙͙̹̞̳̃ͯ͜͠ͅg̖̗̤̗̟̤̦̘̠̣̱͔͚̗ͤ̃̑ͮ̈ͣ̌͒̊ͯ̌͊͆͛̈ͧ̕̕͞ ̴̵͖̱̤̗͎̖̳̪̻̪̝̯̞̞̳̘̤̳̓̿͒ͮ́͝o̧̘̩̬͖͕̺͔͎ͤ̈́̐ͣ̒̈͊̓̎̉ͬͬͣ̄̏͗ͪ̚͝n̨̻͖̰͚͉͔͇͓̾́ͯ͛̎̏̍͆̀ͪ͘͢͡ͅͅ ̵̴̮̳̺̟̩͍ͩ̿̐͆͑̑͆̍̄̾̌̈́ͧͯͯ̐̽̄į̲̪̬̗̱͕̜̘̹͑͂ͦͣ̒ͦͦ̾͒ͥ̈͆̊͋̉͂̓͑̚ń̑ͤ̌̓ͣ̔̉̔̽͋ͬ͊́̒͆̽̒ͫ͏̴̴̨̤̜̯̩̺̟̣̲͔̪̝͓̖͟ͅͅ ͚ ̈́̉͊̈͆̚͏̷̨̬̭̠̪͔͉̖̯h̷ͯ̅̃͊̕͜҉̫̥͍̲͚̭͇̭̻̪̙̠̬̙̘̠̲͉̜eͤ͑̐̌̏ͧ́̀҉͍̹̹̣͚̻̠̻͓̦͚͙̞̳ȩ̶̯̜̤̳̪̖̞̦͇͙̽̇ͮͥ̉ͣͫ̒͐ͤ͂̀̚̕ͅe̾̍ ̷̛̬͉̗̱̼̞̖͂̒̉ͫ̀̽ͤͤ͗ͥͮ̉̕e͎̯̮̲͉̖̺̫̝̗̠̲̫̘ͪ̀ͥ́ͤ̋̈̊͊̾͜͠e̸̷̫͎͈̳̜̫̳̦̤̦̹̮̹̮͊̋̋ͧ̑ͥ̈̃ͧͧ͠͡ĕ̵͇̥̖͙̃̋̾̒̒ͩ͜r̉ͪ͒̍ͤͨ͋ ̸̨̡̛̜̳̩̠̱̦̥͓̞̞̞̣̟̔̇͝ͅe̷̸̠̦͇̻̼̮̟͇͍͆̐̓̔͘͢͡

Jessweeee♪
05-14-2010, 08:57 PM
If EoFF decides to revoke our HTML privileges I am going to go to your house and break all of the tables in them qwerty :nonono:

Momiji
05-14-2010, 08:58 PM
If EoFF decides to revoke our HTML privileges I am going to go to your house and break all of the tables in them qwerty :nonono:

What an appropriate punishment. :p

Fonzie
W̌̆̾̌̑̿͗̅̊̎҉͓͉̼̮̫̗̝̟̖͔͙̗̼͉́h̸̢̨̳̙̲͎̳̫͇͇̹͓̰ͬͦ̓̀ͣ̀ͮ̔ͯ͟͠a̧̙͕̱̣̋͐͂͂̚̚͢t͓̠̝̲̟͙͖̲̹̩͈̰̯͔̓̇ͬ̃̓̆̋̉͂ͨ͐̑̌͗͆ͭ̀͘̕ ̘ ̛̒̏̈́̎ͮ̐͌͋̓͆͐̍́ͣ̂ͣ̃̀́҉͓̪̤̘̗̖̥͍̞̩̘͉̺͍͚̱ͅͅͅẗ̓̾̓ͨ͘͏̞̻̲̝̦͍̪̖̼̬̙̼͓͚͍̲̗̞̳͢͢hͨͩ̂̊̊͛͏̼͙̜̖̥͉͕͎̻͟͟e̒ͨ͐̐͋͆̎ͧͣ̏͋ ̰̰̞̣̯͇̹͍͈̼͎̤͚̰͚́̕ ̷̴̡̳̝̞̟̞͙̬̘̓̽ͩ͆̑̒ͬͬ̑ͣͤ͑s͔̟̖̤̻̪̫̜̦̠̮̮̙̼̫̘ͤ̅͒͛́͜͡m̴̴̠̫̩̘̱̯͎̿̄͗̐ͣ͆̈́͑̽̂ͥͥ̔̈́͢͡u͎͇͉̥͔̳̹̦̼̦̮̥̰̍̈́ͤ͑͋̇ͭ͊̏͆ͧ͜͞ ͕͈̯̬̲̗r̸̡̭͙̠̦̺̺͚̹̪̄́̎̀ͫ͗̿̓̽͝f̨̧̤̰̯̤͙̗̦̲̞̠͎͕̘̥̫̤͍̎ͮ̈́ͣ́ͭ͐ͨ̋̈́̄͌̽͘ͅ ̧̃̒͂ͣͣ͋̐͑ͨ̋̈̚͜͡͡͏͉̱͖̣͕̦̺̥͖͕̜i͋̽̔̒̃̓̏̔҉͏̢̡̛̙̺̲͓͍͕̞̮̥͇̠͔̬͓s̛͂̄̌̍̿ͭ͆ͧ̓̔͠͏̲͇͙̠̬̜̬̰ ͐̉̓͊͂ͪͨ̍͏̭͎͔̝̟̝̯͞g̷̸̛̦͖̳͇̪̺̭̜̭̣͉̦̒̊ͤ̇͋͐͌ͤ̃̅̊ͮ̆̏ͅȏ̧͐̌͑ͯ̀҉̹̤̖͉̯͎̦̰̱̰͔î͋́ͩ҉͏́҉̸͎̘̻̜̯̪̳̙͍͓̤̱̝̼̝̯n͌̏ͣ͊ͨ ̴̘̣̗̳̩̠͇͚̩͙͕͔̙͙̹̞̳̃ͯ͜͠ͅg̖̗̤̗̟̤̦̘̠̣̱͔͚̗ͤ̃̑ͮ̈ͣ̌͒̊ͯ̌͊͆͛̈ͧ̕̕͞ ̴̵͖̱̤̗͎̖̳̪̻̪̝̯̞̞̳̘̤̳̓̿͒ͮ́͝o̧̘̩̬͖͕̺͔͎ͤ̈́̐ͣ̒̈͊̓̎̉ͬͬͣ̄̏͗ͪ̚͝n̨̻͖̰͚͉͔͇͓̾́ͯ͛̎̏̍͆̀ͪ͘͢͡ͅͅ ̵̴̮̳̺̟̩͍ͩ̿̐͆͑̑͆̍̄̾̌̈́ͧͯͯ̐̽̄į̲̪̬̗̱͕̜̘̹͑͂ͦͣ̒ͦͦ̾͒ͥ̈͆̊͋̉͂̓͑̚ń̑ͤ̌̓ͣ̔̉̔̽͋ͬ͊́̒͆̽̒ͫ͏̴̴̨̤̜̯̩̺̟̣̲͔̪̝͓̖͟ͅͅ ͚ ̈́̉͊̈͆̚͏̷̨̬̭̠̪͔͉̖̯h̷ͯ̅̃͊̕͜҉̫̥͍̲͚̭͇̭̻̪̙̠̬̙̘̠̲͉̜eͤ͑̐̌̏ͧ́̀҉͍̹̹̣͚̻̠̻͓̦͚͙̞̳ȩ̶̯̜̤̳̪̖̞̦͇͙̽̇ͮͥ̉ͣͫ̒͐ͤ͂̀̚̕ͅe̾̍ ̷̛̬͉̗̱̼̞̖͂̒̉ͫ̀̽ͤͤ͗ͥͮ̉̕e͎̯̮̲͉̖̺̫̝̗̠̲̫̘ͪ̀ͥ́ͤ̋̈̊͊̾͜͠e̸̷̫͎͈̳̜̫̳̦̤̦̹̮̹̮͊̋̋ͧ̑ͥ̈̃ͧͧ͠͡ĕ̵͇̥̖͙̃̋̾̒̒ͩ͜r̉ͪ͒̍ͤͨ͋ ̸̨̡̛̜̳̩̠̱̦̥͓̞̞̞̣̟̔̇͝ͅe̷̸̠̦͇̻̼̮̟͇͍͆̐̓̔͘͢͡

KentaRawr!
I think more people would post on-topic if the first post wasn't so hard to read.

Bunny
05-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Fuck this thread.

Lawr
05-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Look guys! I know HTML too!

&lt;b>!<!--Secret topics are sooo 2008: http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/120590-big-news.html-->

Madame Adequate
05-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Ì̘͕̲̱͔̜͋ͯ̓ͣ̀͟͝ ̅̌̅ͬͫ̍͆ͯ̅͆́̾̚҉̱͔͔͚̰̖̞͖̬͙̙̩̤̳̘̥́͞Ḷ͚̳͈̱̣̘̲̺̥̼̣̝̤̰͇̞̺̊̇̍̊̀̍͋̏ͦ͋̈́͒̒ͯ̔ͭ͝I̢̯̝̗͖̤̖̯͎͍̙̤̙̙̫̦͈͌̓ͮ̔͊̉̃́͋ͫ̚͞͞K ̊ͩ̄̈́̍ͪ͆͑ͤ̓̎͒ͪ҉̷̧̼̝͓̮͈̪̪̞̳̤̮͇̹͈̣̤̩͠͡E̶̫̫̙̼͉̪̤̞̟̝͌̈́ͤ̍ͥ͑̚̚͟͜ͅ ̨̨̩̟͇̝̟̻̯͔͚̯̯͉̘̗̍̐̉́͜͠R̢̼̙̟̥̻̜̖ͥͧ͑̇̈́̀ͅU̧̢̜̯̳͓̗͓̣ͥ́̈ͬ̃̓ͬ̈́̿̾ͮͨ͢B̡̢̓̎̽͛ͨͬ̂ͧ̚҉̧͇̣̜̖̝̤̰͕̪̖̳͇͎̠͝A̴ͯ͒̍ͮ͗ͧ̇̄ ̴̜̦̗̻͔̮̻̩͔̲̤̖̝̝͎͎̥̟H̛̹̦͓̹̫̞̺͎ͨ͋̌͗͂ͯ̄ͮ͂͘͝'̸̢̢ͦͤͥ̐ͤ̄̋ͦͧͪͨ̀̿̀̚͏̵̫̯͉͇͎̭̞̲̱̻S̢͍̜̲ͫ̒ͩ̅̊̐̈͗̂͑́̆ͯ̒͌ͬ̀̕͜͜ ͖͇ ̴̸̬͖̬̭̱͚̞̩͙͕̠̮̠̗̪̠̲̃ͮ̃̌ͪ̿͐̉ͥ͊́̅ͦ̓͡ͅB̴̢̛͇̰̞̜̠͐̄ͣ̎̕͠ͅƠ̴̛͖͓̮̹̺̒͗̆̌ͭ̇̂̿͂̋ͦͩͨ͆ͬͮ͡͞T̢ͧ̉ͥͮ̎̉ͦ̅̒̇͊̽ͮ͒́̆ͤ́ͩ͘ ̡̣̻̥͖̲̙̰̺̫͡ͅT̵̤̤͔̬̖̱̜͖̭͕̥̮͇̬͋͐̃̏̏̐ͩͭͬ̇ͪ̐ͧ́̋̓̚̕͡ͅͅO̢͖̼̭̳͈̬̠̳͎̰̯̱ͪ̿ͬͧ͆̽̉̆̿ͫ̊ͯ͐ͭ͞ͅM͓̪̗͎̫͊̉ͣ̀̐ͪ͐̽̚͢ ̧͚͉̮͔̦͍̙̜̗̺̤̊͋͋̓̅̓ͪ̓̅͊́ͣ̀̎̑

NorthernChaosGod
05-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Ì̘͕̲̱͔̜͋ͯ̓ͣ̀͟͝ ̅̌̅ͬͫ̍͆ͯ̅͆́̾̚҉̱͔͔͚̰̖̞͖̬͙̙̩̤̳̘̥́͞Ḷ͚̳͈̱̣̘̲̺̥̼̣̝̤̰͇̞̺̊̇̍̊̀̍͋̏ͦ͋̈́͒̒ͯ̔ͭ͝I̢̯̝̗͖̤̖̯͎͍̙̤̙̙̫̦͈͌̓ͮ̔͊̉̃́͋ͫ̚͞͞K ̊ͩ̄̈́̍ͪ͆͑ͤ̓̎͒ͪ҉̷̧̼̝͓̮͈̪̪̞̳̤̮͇̹͈̣̤̩͠͡E̶̫̫̙̼͉̪̤̞̟̝͌̈́ͤ̍ͥ͑̚̚͟͜ͅ ̨̨̩̟͇̝̟̻̯͔͚̯̯͉̘̗̍̐̉́͜͠R̢̼̙̟̥̻̜̖ͥͧ͑̇̈́̀ͅU̧̢̜̯̳͓̗͓̣ͥ́̈ͬ̃̓ͬ̈́̿̾ͮͨ͢B̡̢̓̎̽͛ͨͬ̂ͧ̚҉̧͇̣̜̖̝̤̰͕̪̖̳͇͎̠͝A̴ͯ͒̍ͮ͗ͧ̇̄ ̴̜̦̗̻͔̮̻̩͔̲̤̖̝̝͎͎̥̟H̛̹̦͓̹̫̞̺͎ͨ͋̌͗͂ͯ̄ͮ͂͘͝'̸̢̢ͦͤͥ̐ͤ̄̋ͦͧͪͨ̀̿̀̚͏̵̫̯͉͇͎̭̞̲̱̻S̢͍̜̲ͫ̒ͩ̅̊̐̈͗̂͑́̆ͯ̒͌ͬ̀̕͜͜ ͖͇ ̴̸̬͖̬̭̱͚̞̩͙͕̠̮̠̗̪̠̲̃ͮ̃̌ͪ̿͐̉ͥ͊́̅ͦ̓͡ͅB̴̢̛͇̰̞̜̠͐̄ͣ̎̕͠ͅƠ̴̛͖͓̮̹̺̒͗̆̌ͭ̇̂̿͂̋ͦͩͨ͆ͬͮ͡͞T̢ͧ̉ͥͮ̎̉ͦ̅̒̇͊̽ͮ͒́̆ͤ́ͩ͘ ̡̣̻̥͖̲̙̰̺̫͡ͅT̵̤̤͔̬̖̱̜͖̭͕̥̮͇̬͋͐̃̏̏̐ͩͭͬ̇ͪ̐ͧ́̋̓̚̕͡ͅͅO̢͖̼̭̳͈̬̠̳͎̰̯̱ͪ̿ͬͧ͆̽̉̆̿ͫ̊ͯ͐ͭ͞ͅM͓̪̗͎̫͊̉ͣ̀̐ͪ͐̽̚͢ ̧͚͉̮͔̦͍̙̜̗̺̤̊͋͋̓̅̓ͪ̓̅͊́ͣ̀̎̑

Who doesn't?

qwertysaur
05-15-2010, 01:09 AM
</td><td>Green is good</td>:choc:</tr></table><table><table></table>

rubah
05-15-2010, 02:45 AM

:huffy:

you're not the only one though! :reverie:

oddler
05-15-2010, 03:06 AM
smurf this thread.
smurf.

Jiro
05-16-2010, 07:53 AM
Just because qwerty fucks things up REALLY LOTS doesn't mean he should get away with it. My thread was locked when I did this :(

qwertysaur
05-16-2010, 08:20 AM
</td><td>
Just because qwerty smurfs things up REALLY LOTS doesn't mean he should get away with it. My thread was locked when I did this :(
</td></tr><tr><td>:bigsmile: Did you have an actual topic?
this one does ;)</td><td>:kaoclove:</td></tr></table><table><tr><td>

Citizen Bleys
05-16-2010, 08:32 AM
<div :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:="window.location =http://www.google.ca">
This is not why HTML should not be enabled in forums. I'll show you in a bit, but I need to get the post id for this post first otherwise the damage I do to this thread will be irrevocable.</div>

EDIT: nicely done -- as long as you can predict the moves of every malicious script kiddie on the internet like that and find out about new additions to dhtml/javascript before the bad guys do.

Jessweeee♪
05-16-2010, 08:36 AM
I'm scared :(

Citizen Bleys
05-16-2010, 08:47 AM
I'm scared :(

Oh pfft, I said right out I was making sure any damage I did could be easily undone, even when I thought the dhtml trick would work.

Jiro
05-16-2010, 08:50 AM
<table>

My thread had a topic too. It was about April Fool's Jokes and yet nobody discussed jokes they'd played. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU GUYS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND.

PS your inside joke shows up on thread preview qwerts

Citizen Bleys
05-16-2010, 08:53 AM
PS your inside joke shows up on thread preview qwerts

Is it not meant to?

Jiro
05-16-2010, 09:18 AM
I figured he wanted it hidden so only people who quoted him would know. Those Cid's Techs have done that sort of thing before

NorthernChaosGod
05-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Just because qwerty smurfs things up REALLY LOTS doesn't mean he should get away with it. My thread was locked when I did this :(

It's OK, we like you more.

Flying Mullet
05-16-2010, 03:49 PM
This is not why HTML should not be enabled in forums. I'll show you in a bit, but I need to get the post id for this post first otherwise the damage I do to this thread will be irrevocable.</div>

EDIT: nicely done -- as long as you can predict the moves of every malicious script kiddie on the internet like that and find out about new additions to dhtml/javascript before the bad guys do.
I abused almost every scripting and stylesheet trick in my pre-forum staff days. We have them all locked down pretty well now.
</td></span></div></table></body>

Lawr
05-16-2010, 05:29 PM
I figured he wanted it hidden so only people who quoted him would know. Those Cid's Techs have done that sort of thing before

No! No! No! No!! I was the first one to do this!! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/120590-big-news.html) :mad2:

I was so sad when I realized &lt;marquee&gt; gets censored. :(

Citizen Bleys
05-17-2010, 03:14 AM
I was so sad when I realized &lt;marquee&gt; gets censored. :(

Sometimes even people like BoB do sensible things.

qwertysaur
05-17-2010, 06:40 AM
</td></tr><tr><td>

It's OK, we like you more.
It has nothing to do with being on Staff, look how many times Baloki makes a thread that gets closed :p

Also that comment warrents a trout to the face :trout: >=/

NorthernChaosGod
05-17-2010, 06:46 PM
I'll give you something to the face, and it won't be a trout. :mad2:

Vermachtnis
05-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Obscene.

Jiro
05-18-2010, 08:45 AM
I didn't say it not getting locked had anything to do with staff. You've got your threads crossed qwerty. That could end badly

qwertysaur
05-18-2010, 11:57 PM
I didn't say it not getting locked had anything to do with staff. You've got your threads crossed qwerty. That could end badly</td></tr><tr><td>
What's the worst that could happen, the tables falling apart? :zombert:</td></tr><tr><td>oh...</td></tr></table><hr />:cookie:<hr />:cookie::monster::cookie:<hr />:save:<hr /><table><tr><td>

Levian
05-19-2010, 01:47 AM
I think this thread has served its purpose!

Wait... did it have a purpose? :shifty:

Flying Mullet
05-19-2010, 10:49 AM
</table></div>