PDA

View Full Version : Dear god man, 3 bottles????????????/

Unbreakable Will
05-16-2010, 07:40 AM
Yus, trhee bottles of wne from Jazz on the lawm event... really need a neew drunkd thread.
Nikkis pissed at me bc im in clarksvegas and stinkin drunk, ypou drunk eoff?

Jiro
05-16-2010, 07:43 AM
I haven't had a drink for the longest time, I think I'm turning into one of those kids who follows the law. That and the fact that I need my health and fitness if I wanna be a superstar runner dude. Damn :/

Unbreakable Will
05-16-2010, 07:45 AM
Live man! Dont destryu your health but if somone offers you a drink drinkit!

Jiro
05-16-2010, 08:00 AM
THAT JUST REMINDED ME I'M SUCH A LIAR. It was a week ago I was at a birthday party and this random guy wearing a suit came up and was being friendly and gave me a drink and I was all "YEAH MAN THANKS" so I drank that and then security came so I sculled it and bailed hard.

I'm such a liar! That or I got pretty hammered afterwards and don't remember. WHO KNOWS

Pheesh
05-16-2010, 08:15 AM
Yeah Dakoda, have a drink. All the cool kids do it, you not...uncool are you!?!

Citizen Bleys
05-16-2010, 08:48 AM
Although technically it IS :bou::bou::bou::bou: Faced Sunday, I'm still at work. No drinking going on here.

Jessweeee♪
05-16-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't drink P:

Meat Puppet
05-16-2010, 10:01 AM
I’m usually drunk if I’m not at work. Which is a good thing, because I’d probably have significantly less fingers if I did work drunk.

Madame Adequate
05-16-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm so hungry that I feel delirious in a manner surprisingly akin to drunkenness!

Jiro
05-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Yeah Dakoda, have a drink. All the cool kids do it, you not...uncool are you!?!

I'm my own brand of cool. Better than the rest. More awesome than a tornado.

Unbreakable Will
05-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Live man! Dont destryu your health but if somone offers you a drink drinkit!
*facepalm*
Wow, in all honesty I dont even remember using the internet last night, much less signing into EoFF. O_o

Rye
05-16-2010, 02:24 PM
I have been so sober since I came home. So I'm jealous.

I am going to be so wasted on my 20th birthday in England.

Imperfectionist
05-16-2010, 03:01 PM
I went out last night and got kinda drunk... but not so much cos I was able to come home and go on EoFF XD I was just a bit merry and wonky on my feet :p

theundeadhero
05-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Clarksvegas as in Clarksville Tennessee? I was drunk in Clarksville last night...

Shorty
05-16-2010, 03:51 PM
I could use a gin and tonic about now.

(at 8am on a Sunday.)

Mo-Nercy
05-16-2010, 04:06 PM
The last time I got drunk was at a house party. I didn't know many people there and I wanted to show my new friends that not all people of asian origin are lightweights.

No one wanted to play the version of snap I normally play, which involves snapping when there's sequential suits, when the last two cards are a pair, when the number you've said comes up as well as the number one up and one down from what you've said, and when the number you've said is the difference between the last two cards on the pile.

So I unluckily lost several drinking games in a row because we were playing something that was essentially pure chance and got wasted before 11pm. =\

Pheesh
05-16-2010, 08:28 PM

(at 8am on a Sunday.)

THIS PERSON! This is my kind of person!

Quindiana Jones
05-16-2010, 08:48 PM
I don't drink. Ever. Not a drop. Not a single drop. Never ever. :shifty:

oddler
05-16-2010, 08:52 PM
I don't drink. Ever. Not a drop. Not a single drop. Never ever. :choc2:

Unbreakable Will
05-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Clarksvegas as in Clarksville Tennessee? I was drunk in Clarksville last night...
Yup, I used to live there too :D

I don't drink. Ever. Not a drop. Not a single drop. Never ever. :shifty:
Me either. :colbert:

Zeldy
05-16-2010, 10:02 PM
Alcohol!? what is this substance you talk of? I've never been drunk..

Yeah, as if. This weekend has been my first sober (ISH) weekend for a while, and I wasn't exactly sober; doesn't everyone get slightly drunk at a 90th birthday party? I sure did.

Thinking about it though, I haven't been drunk for awhile. To me this means to get absolutely smashed, rat-arsed, pissed, cabbaged, trollied; however you want to say it. This is SHOCKING. I was slightly all over the place on bank holiday Sunday but I wasn't smashed and I spent forty quid!, hmmm, I may alter that this weekend. It is payday weekend afterall. :excited:

Goddammit I need vodka. My 18th is literally within a month, I think I'll be absolutely obliterated drunk then. Ohhh my days.

Madame Adequate
05-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Goddamn thread made me want booze. Off I go to do my studently duty and spend money I haven't got on alcohol I can't afford :wacky:

Unbreakable Will
05-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Atta boy Huxley, we all have to do our civ*hic* duty. :beer:

Shoeberto
05-16-2010, 10:21 PM
I've gotten tipsy twice since I've been home. Tonight, I'd like to take that a step further. Hanging out with the buds... the only problem is blue laws. Damn blue laws! I think they have enough in stow, though, and are pretty okay with me drinking as much as I want. I would like a night of decent drinking without it resulting in ridiculous vomiting like the last time (don't drink liquor after beer, kids. it's not just a catchy rhyme. trust me.)

Iceglow
05-16-2010, 11:47 PM
I didn't get drunk last night, I drank but was surprisingly sober after the drinks I had. I just went out to go dancing/girl meeting on that front I was somewhat successful. Last time I got totally trashed was the 8th of this month where I went out and deliberately got wrecked having had a crap day on friday. My friend I don't believe is quite forgiving me for the drinking sessions I'm forcing him in to.

Aerith's Knight
05-16-2010, 11:54 PM
I was a little drunk, I suppose, but I scored the number from this chick I knew back in primary school. She is loaded with a capitol L.

I think I'm gonna have to poke holes in my condoms, this is just too good a chance to get rich quick. :D

Madame Adequate
05-17-2010, 12:03 AM
SUCCESSS

Agent Proto
05-17-2010, 12:49 AM
I don't drink P:

Ditto. Hi5 Jessweeee♪!

NorthernChaosGod
05-17-2010, 01:08 AM
Mental note: party with Zeldy.

Shiny
05-17-2010, 05:18 AM
I've never been drunk nor do I want to be. When I have fun I like to remember the night and not vomit at the end of it.

Bunny
05-17-2010, 05:28 AM
I've never been drunk nor do I want to be. When I have fun I like to remember the night and not vomit at the end of it.

I remember as many things drunk as I would sober and I have never thrown up due to excessive alcohol. I have thrown up to poorly mixed drinks (vodka and grape juice is vile beyond all belief) though!

qwertysaur
05-17-2010, 06:15 AM
Another member who doesn't drink here :p

NorthernChaosGod
05-17-2010, 06:29 AM

I remember as many things drunk as I would sober and I have never thrown up due to excessive alcohol. I have thrown up to poorly mixed drinks (vodka and grape juice is vile beyond all belief) though!

This, except I have vomited due to excessive amounts once.

In my defense it was a very large portion of a handle in the time span of 10 minutes.

G13
05-17-2010, 07:18 AM
Apparently I have a problem so I have to cut back on the creature for a bit. Ahhh, willpower. Now that I wish I had. *guzzles from bottle*

~*~Celes~*~
05-17-2010, 07:40 AM
I had a shot of tequila last night though my dad told me it was a bad idea cause of how much burn it had. I ignored him and took the shot...Proceeded to cough and say "oh god" over and over xD Should have listened to daddy!

Pheesh
05-17-2010, 07:46 AM
That's why you drink it with a chaser. Nothing sets off the taste of alcohol like more alcohol.

~*~Celes~*~
05-17-2010, 07:51 AM
I was busy cooking dinner :( plus that single shot was enough to make me a little tipsy cause I hadn't eaten much xD

[M] Caprica
05-17-2010, 09:54 AM

(at 8am on a Sunday.)

Me too! It's like we're the same person :monster:

Jiro
05-17-2010, 09:56 AM
I don't drink enough to ever throw up, that's ridiculous. The goal shouldn't be to fuck yourself up that much, there's no fun in that.

Madame Adequate
05-17-2010, 12:24 PM
I've thrown up once, but I think that was a combination of alcohol, bad Chinese, and my friend drinking so much he collapsed and we drunkenly panicked and called an ambulance.

I don't forget stuff that happens while I'm drunk though, never have.

Unbreakable Will
05-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Apparently I have a problem so I have to cut back on the creature for a bit. Ahhh, willpower. Now that I wish I had. *guzzles from bottle*
Yeah, apparently I have alcoholic tendencies and I never quite know when to stop when partying. Bad jams man. Now where's that orange juice?

Pheesh
05-17-2010, 03:59 PM
I've passed out from drinking a few times, but I've never thrown up, which I'm pretty proud of if I may say so myself.

Jess
05-17-2010, 06:08 PM
I haven't been drunk for a couple of weeks. I don't miss the hangovers!

Bank holiday weekend happens to be right after payday, though... that'll be the next time I'm drunk.

Zeldy
05-17-2010, 06:18 PM
I had a shot of tequila last night though my dad told me it was a bad idea cause of how much burn it had. I ignored him and took the shot...Proceeded to cough and say "oh god" over and over xD Should have listened to daddy!

Oohhh my god, I've only had a shot of tequila once and I made sure I knew were the bathroom was before accepting it. (I'm not too great with shots :|). Took the shot and, as expected, ran to be sick!

I'm getting better now, I can handle Sambuca shots finally after lots of practice.

Jings
05-17-2010, 06:21 PM
I haven't had a drink since New Year's. Apparently last time I was collapsed over the toilet bowl grunting "Never again! Never again!" I actually meant it.

Quindiana Jones
05-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Why would you want to handle a sambuca shot? It tastes of ass.

NorthernChaosGod
05-17-2010, 07:11 PM
All I know about sambuca is that they told McLovin' to not fuck up the drinks and get it again in Superbad.

Pheesh
05-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Sambuca is nasty, nasty stuff. Compared to tequila it is basically devil juice. Tequila slammers (lemon and salt) are the best tasting shots, you just have to be ready for the kick. Because it all comes at once.

Zeldy
05-17-2010, 07:18 PM
SERIOUSLY?! Sambuca is horrible, that stuff burns. I just got into the habit of always ordering shots of sambuca when I'm out xD I've had a vodka shot before, took a lot of courage to down that.

Inferno
05-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Sambuca is nasty, nasty stuff. Compared to tequila it is basically devil juice. Tequila slammers (lemon and salt) are the best tasting shots, you just have to be ready for the kick. Because it all comes at once.
Have you already tried tequila & clamato !? I'm not a big fan, but it tastes quite good when you're tired of lemon and salt

Iceglow
05-17-2010, 07:26 PM
On the topic of the sub conversation in this thread about drinking to excess and puking/forgetting what actually happened?

I have drunk to excess too many times to care or remember, I've puked, I've passed out, on a couple of occassions I got hospitalized. Last time this happened, I drank pretty much my own bodyweight in alcohol and at the same point in time was on anti-histamine tablets what actually (as we later found out) contained a reasonable dose of Codeine to help with headaches caused by hayfever. I'd been double and triple dosing on these tablets due to them not "working" for me. Codeine and Alcohol do not mix well. I remember what happened that evening including the flirting with the female paramedic when the ambulance came (my friends called it because I passed out and proceeded to smash the back of my skull on the edge of Laura Ashley's doorstep, concussion + unwittingly spiking myself and overdosing on codeine to begin with way to go Steve!) I also made myself legendary in the way I came to again in hospital got changed, went to the loo when discharged and noticed my hair was a mess due to them checking my tender concussed skull for fractures. I immediately whipped the hair gel out of my bag and fixed my hair, this caused the doctor and my friends to worry I had collapsed again in the loo. I emerge just as they're about to bust the door in and looked at them like they were mad and said "but it would never have done!" I made the nurses at the nurses station laugh themselves silly with that one.

I only have one night where I have no recollection of my journey home and that is where I lived in East London and I went to the HMV christmas party. I got home like 4am and was immediately passed out, woke up in the morning and according to the ex I had made no sense at all, was bruised and had a cut on my face. From the bruises we deduced I must have had a fight but who with or what about we never figured out all we know is I got the last train to Canning Town at around 1:20am and I got off at the right stop, beyond this I never pieced together why it took me almost 2 hours to get from Canning Town Station to the flat, it's was normally a 10 minute walk to put that in perspective.

The rest of the times I get drunk I always remember everything so I know what happened and when (or roughly what order things happened in and can piece together the time line) if I don't recall everything straight off the bat next morning I do remember it within a couple of days. This has caused me to go "oh fuck...did I really do that? Damn!" in the past.

theundeadhero
05-17-2010, 11:02 PM
You guy are crazy. Straight tequila is awesome.

Mirage
05-17-2010, 11:12 PM
why are you too drunk to not be able to spell after just 3 bottles of wine?

/me had almost an entire bottle of 40% vodka this saturday, and a few beers.

Oh, no blackouts or headaches either

It was a great night.

Hot Shot
05-17-2010, 11:30 PM
I don't drink enough to ever throw up, that's ridiculous. The goal shouldn't be to smurf yourself up that much, there's no fun in that.
I totally agree with you. I've only thrown up once from drinking and I didn't like it at all. And I also forgot like 80% of what happened that night.

Iceglow
05-17-2010, 11:32 PM

It was a great night.

Different drinks affect people in different ways, wine is particulary potent at getting people fething drunk and leaving them wondering why the hell they thought 3 bottles would be a good idea next morning (especially red wines)

I normally drink beer and can sit there pretty much all night and drink beer, I'll be tons over the legal limits for driving but will feel at worst tipsy (unless I drink THAT much that I can get drunk, but normally this requires mixing) with no hangover next morning (though scuzzy mouth feeling is perhaps worse than the hangover) I also drink Jack Daniels a hell of a lot of the time, I can drink a full 75cl bottle of JD and not feel too drunk (over the course of an afternoon mixed generally with cola) however if I drink Sambuca black I will end up in a very messy state generally without drinking more than a third of what I normally drink.

Mirage
05-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Ethanol is ethanol. That's what's affecting you, anything else is just placebo.

What does matter though, is how much water there is in you, which means big guys get less affected than small guys.

And a lot of that "awful hungover feeling" is actually heavy dehydration combined with too little sleep and lack of energy. When I wake up after partying, I usually notice I'm still a bit drunk, but I never get that awful feeling if I drink enough water through the night.

qwertysaur
05-18-2010, 12:48 AM
Remember kiddies, rubbing alcohol is methanol, which is not drinking alcohol as well as it is quite toxic. Drink too much and first you will go blind. Then you will die. :p

Mirage
05-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Not always. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubbing_alcohol)

But it's pretty common knowledge to not drink methanol. A teaspoon could make you go blind.

However, the damage can be prevented if you consume large amounts of ethanol right away. Not recommended anyway.

Shlup
05-18-2010, 01:45 AM
I don't drink very often anymore, on account of the calories. There are easier, cheaper, and less fatty ways to temporarily retard your brain for an evening. Regardless, I don't typically visit EoFF while intoxicated.

Rye
05-18-2010, 01:52 AM
Sambuca is OK.

My favorite thing to take shots of is Cap'n or Ice 101 (basically Peppermint Shnapps but high alcohol content).

I can't drink Blue Lagoons anymore after getting entirely too drunk on them and having my first bad hangover ever on them. Blue alcohol makes a little queasy now.

Fortunately, my hangovers don't consist of throwing up. I just have really bad tummyaches and other such things. My stomach and throat feel kind of raw.

black orb
05-18-2010, 01:53 AM
>>> I just drink at Christmas eve, and just a couple of times..:luca:

~*~Celes~*~
05-18-2010, 01:54 AM

Oohhh my god, I've only had a shot of tequila once and I made sure I knew were the bathroom was before accepting it. (I'm not too great with shots :|). Took the shot and, as expected, ran to be sick!

I'm getting better now, I can handle Sambuca shots finally after lots of practice.

Yeah, i can handle tequila in my margaritas so much better than just straight ol tequila :p My margaritas tend to be a little weak xD

Jiro
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Sambuca is OK.

Wat :|

My dad decided to pass around Sambuca shots on my mum's 40th and most people don't remember the night after that. Mind you, they were all pretty tanked before then :D

Citizen Bleys
05-18-2010, 03:09 PM
<3 my Flaming Sambucas.

Imperfectionist
05-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Why would you want to handle a sambuca shot? It tastes of ass.

Man speaks the truth.

I hate drinking shots if i'm still sober but when i'm drunk I don't care. unless it's sambuca of course. :colbert:

I never have hangovers either, I just wake up drunk.

Unbreakable Will
05-18-2010, 05:06 PM

It was a great night.
Well based on other events like this in my past, seeing as I don't even recall making this thread (honest to god I don't), it probably wasn't that I couldn't spell it's probably that I was far too drunk to give a damn about typos and fixing them. :zombert: This explanation comes with props to MILF for putting this in words in another thread.

Breine
05-18-2010, 05:17 PM
I got drunk this weekend. It was pure greatness!

Also, I don't get why some people don't like sambuca. It's really tasty, and I will gladly drink sambuca shots.