PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Bunny
05-16-2010, 06:50 PM
They are weird and they make no sense. We have had this thread about a billion times but never had it featured one of the weirdest, most random dreams that included me before.

My dream:
I was driving down an interstate in what looked like a desert state, probably New Mexico or Nevada. I have lived in Nevada before so I am guessing that, since I can make sense of that much. Anyway, I was driving down an interstate and I pulled into what looked like a bar so I could ask for directions. I went the wrong way and wound up looking at a toilet that was sitting outside and full of what looked like sandwich wrappers. Just then, a burly looking man with a massive (awesome) beard came out and yelled "IS THIS THE TOILET" before flushing the trash down and laughing maniacally to himself. I quickly got the fuck out of there.

As I was leaving, three bikers drove out on their motorcycles and started "following" me. I drove faster, they drove faster. I decided "well, I can lose them I know how!" At that exact moment, my car disappeared and I was riding on the air. I jumped down a hill and got some speed. Unfortunately the motorcycles these bikers were riding were fueled with demon blood or something because they quickly caught up with me. They were impressed with my ability to ride the air really fast so they bought me a room at a hotel and explained they were not following me, simply driving in the same direction. That makes sense and they were pretty happy about it so I believed them. Oh, and one of the bikers disappeared because now there were only two. I can only assume his bike had tainted demon's blood and exploded instead of sped up.

Anyway, apparently this hotel was a themed hotel about horror or something. The two bikers decided to take an elevator upstairs to their room but I missed it so I had to take another one. Lucky there were about two dozen others to choose from. I kept hearing screams from their elevator, which made me uneasy about the whole elevator thing. So I am decided which elevator looks the safest when out of nowhere, a reasonably attractive girl shows up and suggest I take an elevator that is not there. Naturally, she is attractive so I agree that here elevator is the best elevator and I climb into it (it was below the door, if you can picture that. I had to kinda squeeze in?). Anyway, I start sinking because the theme of this elevator is quicksand. I start flailing around which is the worst idea you can do when trapped in quicksand so I sink quicker. The girl helps me but she also sinks. Instead of trying to further help me, she gives me a blowjob instead.

I woke up during or after the blowjob, I can't remember much except that it was apparently a good blowjob.

Dreams are fucking weird. I was not thinking of any combination of anything within that dream while trying to sleep or anytime throughout the day before. I can only assume I was drugged or it was a result of me not sleeping more than two hours in a 36 hour period.

Anyway, your most recent dream go.

Iceglow
05-16-2010, 11:13 PM
My most recent dream was fuelled by being horribly cock blocked in a night club last night when my mate sat back and watched as this incredibly hot girl's (who had been all over me like an STD whilst dancing with me) sister and friend prevent her from giving me her number :( I won't go too much in to details but it was strange because whilst we were having some fantastic and kinky sex my ex who still has a key to my flat walked in to beg me to let her come home (something in itself which is unlikely to occurr since we're both stupidly stubborn) she walks in to the bedroom and there I am doing the unspeakables to this hot girl from the club. It was at this point I actually woke up with the lingering blue balls of the night before and in an utter panic for all of 10 seconds whilst I figured out "wait, wait it was just a dream"

~*~Celes~*~
05-17-2010, 03:29 AM
I haven't had any "freaky" dreams lately, just happy ones <3

black orb
05-17-2010, 03:35 AM
>>> I love my dreams, my most recent freaky dream had tsunamis, zombies, terrorists/bombs a fat woman and an evil clown..:luca:

oddler
05-17-2010, 03:55 AM
>>> I love my dreams, my most recent freaky dream had tsunamis, zombies, terrorists/bombs a fat woman and an evil clown..:luca:

All things to be very, very afraid of. Except maybe zombies.

Yar
05-17-2010, 03:58 AM
My last dream involved me clenching all of my teeth to the point where they started to crack and bleed and then my dad wouldn't take me to the dentist because he said it would be too expensive. But my mouth hurt!! :(

black orb
05-17-2010, 04:04 AM
My last dream involved me clenching all of my teeth to the point where they started to crack and bleed and then my dad wouldn't take me to the dentist because he said it would be too expensive. But my mouth hurt!! :(
>>> Bruxism!..:luca:

Quindiana Jones
05-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Okay guys, brace yourselves. This was my dream last night.

I'm banned from EoEO by Shlup. In my dream, banned members go to this...prison thing (See attachement 1). I am on Level 3 in the cell at the bottom. The balcony is opened up every now and then during the day to allow members to come out and talk to one another. We have floating blue lightbulb things attached to us that explode and kill us if we stray off the balcony.

I manage to trick mine - it explodes but I am fine. The guy in the cell to the left of me sees this and tries his luck. He fails and blows up. I notice someone down in the water below, and get their attention by spitting into the water. They signal that I should jump down. I'm worried, because it's a 20ft drop into 2ft of water with a tonne of rocks all over the place. I gamble: I jump and survive, just missing my head on a rock. The guy that helped me turns out to be a little goblin dude. He has a stick over his shoulder with a folded cloth carrying his stuff. We head towards the sewer gate on the far side of the lower floor. I head off to remove the fuses and deactivate all electrics in this part of the block. A guard spots me and we talk. Whilst I'm trying to explain my way out of it, the little goblin dude sneaks up behind the guard and knocks him out. I continue on and remove the fuses.

The other prisoners are released and jump down. We all head for the now open sewer gate. It's all standard walking through caves and dungeons now, up until the last bit with a huge cave opening that is obviously our escape. There is a...thing. It is a glowing white ball, roughly 3 feet diameter, with coloured spheres of roughly 1 feet diameter orbiting it. I manage to kill it (can't remember how) and we escape.

We rejoin EoFF, and see that Shlup has gone completely mad. The subheading on all the General Forums have all changed. For example, General Chat's is now "27 escaped and 27 returned - WHO ARE YOU?". This refers to the 27 banned members who escaped the prison and have returned to EoFF. Shlup will know who and where we are when we post again. I decide not to post at all, as Shlup is suspicious of me (as is evident from the Lounge's subheading, which mentions me).

I talk to Psy on an instant messenger like MSN, except much better. Nice and clean and simple and easy to use. Great stuff. He knows that I was banned and sorted out the escape, but is on my side. I tell him I want to get back on the forums - I miss them - and that he should change my name so that Shlup doesn't recognise me. I suggest "Flambard D'Quinceteth" or "Admiral Quin", but he rightly points out that they're "smurfing stupid ideas because it's still obviously you, dumbass". We then think up a good name, but Psy decides to just go and make a new account for me with his own backstory and stuff: Shlup'll never know! However, because he's a total dick, the new account is called "FfaARrTeD". Funny, man. :(

I take the name and rejoin. There's a variety of other things that happen with other banned members. I meet some random people in random areas and it's all unrelated to the Shlup storyline. I remember there's this sweet ass 1940s jazz club. It's all dark and there's a green colour scheme all over the place. A girl calls me and the guy I'm with over to her table. We walk over, at which point I say hi but leave the guy with her so I can go change. I promise I'll be back in a second. I go to my room (see attachment 1) and look out the window. I see other members trying to escape - one of which is my oldest sister! (She's not a member here. God knows how she got banned. I suspect that Shlup was just being evil and locking up my family). From my view, it all looks very FF7esque: all chibi and blocky. I see three guards: red blue and green. I know that I can command them, in much the same way we can command Aeris in FF7 to push barrels onto soldiers. I tell them to remove the correct fuses (red for red etc.) and they do so.

At this point I woke up slightly and the dream changed. I can't remember what to, but it was entirely unrelated and a whole different story.

I have dreams of this clarity and...bizarreness, I suppose, roughly 2-5 times a week. I usually don't remember them as well as I did this one. Stuff like this happens only once every few weeks.

Rantz
05-20-2010, 03:12 PM
Copypasta from my last LJ post since I don't want to have to type it all out again:

Tonight, I dreamt that I had little pieces of eggshell stuck all over my ears.

Cuchulainn
05-20-2010, 03:14 PM
"I dreamt I was a sausage roll"

Citizen Bleys
05-20-2010, 03:36 PM
I had this terrible nightmare...I dreamt I was married.